Author Topic: Tucker has Ted.....(Protesters at capitol were terrorists) Cruz on his show  (Read 437 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)

Some of Ted Cruz's true colors came out.
Cruz has always been a new world order Republican. He just say's what he feels he needs to say, to gain more power. Tucker wasn't having any of it.

https://summit.news/2022/01/07/video-ted-cruz-apologises-for-calling-jan-6th-a-terrorist-attack-it-was-sloppy-and-dumb/?fbclid=IwAR09Pz-TLop514K7nJe3CsJbKtn5tKNU1i8fm9VgxzA_xkqPNZL09lN3pEM
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
I started a thread on this about the 5th of this month. Ted made himself look even worse when he tried to explain his way out of it.
Tucker said he didn't believe him.
Then ole Ted said he meant that only the ones that resisted the police were terrorists.
Tucker laughed at him on that one, and called BS on that one two.
Like my old thread title said: time for Ted to go.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
So far, I'm not sure any of us knows enough about exactly what happened on January 6, 2021.  The last I heard was that videos of what took place are being withheld.  Some of the quick shots shown on the news might or might not be what they were claimed to be.  Anyway in no way was it right for anyone to go there and break things and harm the occupants.  I also do not believe that Donald Trump in any way approves of, nor sought to incite a riot. 

I didn't pay any attention to what Sen. Cruz was going on about, so can't guess what his point was.  I do think that Tucker sometimes has a very different angle on some things.
Swingem

Offline Dee

Ted Cruz in a Senate hearing called the January 6th  demonstrators "terrorists".
Then when his office phones lit up from Texas constituents he got on Tucker and tried to walk it back.

I watched Cruz say in the hearing, and I watched him try to worm his way out of it on Tucker Carlson's show, so I ain't guessing.

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
That about sums it up, Well Done!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  After more research, I have reserved opinion on the situation.  Inthat hearing Cruz was trying to point out the mysterious Ray Epps, who is seen beingthe major agitator, stirring up whoever was in the crowd..

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

He just may have called it terrorism, because he was trying to frame the FBI's relationship to the primary agitators, and thus to the starting of the riot itself..

The left areold masters of false retelling stories well enough to get some conservatives to believe their tales.

Just look how the media, even censored Alan Dershowitz's words, to make it look like what he said, was the complete opposite of what he did say.

https://lawandcrime.com/first-amendment/alan-dershowitz-secures-major-procedural-victory-against-cnn-in-defamation-lawsuit/ ;D

..And CNN is facing another lawsuit..similar to the Nicholas Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse suits.

I'm holding on any decision...plenty of time for the truth to emerge.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

When Tucker Carlson called him out on it, HE SAID, he only meant the folks that fought the police were terrorists, when he was on Tucker Carlson.

He said what he said, on national TV. The people that fought with the police were terrorists.

Thankfully, people that want to give him a pass, can't vote in Texas elections. 8)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
When Tucker Carlson called him out on it, HE SAID, he only meant the folks that fought the police were terrorists, when he was on Tucker Carlson.

He said what he said, on national TV. The people that fought with the police were terrorists.

Thankfully, people that want to give him a pass, can't vote in Texas elections. 8)

Not wanting to 'give him a pass'..but there is time for contemplation..  It could be that the only people who actually FOUGHT the police, were Antifa, pulling off a "false flag operation" ! 
   Commies are past masters at that tactic
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

Not wanting to 'give him a pass'..but there is time for contemplation..  It could be that the only people who actually FOUGHT the police, were Antifa, pulling off a "false flag operation" ! 
   Commies are past masters at that tactic

"A time for contemplating"  ::)

LOL, yeah looks like the state of New York and its voters have been doing a lot of "contemplating" for decades.

Looks more like "reluctance" from here. ::)

Like I  said: Thank the lord northern contemplaters can't vote in Texas.

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
I have no faith in lyin Ted...
I have no faith in lyin politicians. They show up in washed out town and start rubbin elbows and get handed a few files showing how the turds WILL bring them and their family down with the pay off/grease/envelope...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  From Dee;

"A time for contemplating"  ::)

LOL, yeah looks like the state of New York and its voters have been doing a lot of "contemplating" for decades.
 Sure enough, all the contemplating, deliberating and thoughtful consideration..has to STOP!
   Best way is to jump to conclusions..then if it turns out otherwise, just say.."that's my story, and I'm sticking to it !"
  ;)  ;D

Looks more like "reluctance" from here. ::)  Reluctance?  No, just not being a 'Chicken Little'...

Like I  said: Thank the lord northern contemplaters can't vote in Texas.

Come on Dee, that conflict was finished nearly 160 years ago.  Why dig up that old carcase again?
    Quite frankly; i rather like the term "United States"...

Sadly, there are too many people trying hard to dis-unite us..

Offline Dee

LMAO! 160 years? That's funny right there. 
This hasn't got anything to do with the Civil War.

It has to do with blue States (which are mostly located in the North) and their reluctance to act.

And red states like Texas taking out the trash.

So get real ironglow, if it walks like a duck, and quacks like one, it most likely  is a duck.

New York state is one of the many blue state examples of the definition of insanity in their politics.

This thread is about Ted Cruz playing both ends against the middle, and getting called out on it.
It isn't about the civil war.

Its about your reluctance in the votin booth.

I, and several million other Texans are glad northerner blue state dwellers such as yourself can't vote in our state elections.
Its why we discourage blue stater migrants, and tell them to leave their blue state voting habits up north.::)