Author Topic: The Gunblast site  (Read 291 times)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
The Gunblast site
« on: January 18, 2022, 12:47:08 PM »
Do any of you look at, or know any of the gents over there.
I was looking at a site and a word came up that reminded me it existed; I had totally forgotten it existed.  Last time I really looked at it was back in 2020 when Jeff Quin passed on.

I sold one of the two brother, as stupid as that sounds, I forgot which one, two revolvers darn near twenty years ago.
I is a wonder how you totally can forget a place, and people,  you used to look at, and communicate with, often.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: The Gunblast site
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 05:22:18 PM »
I seem to recall visiting their site long ago. I had some kind of communication with one or both of them. I just can't recall the circumstances. I kinda vaguely recall selling or buying a gun from one of them.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: The Gunblast site
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 10:43:32 PM »
Jeff and Boge Quinn run it or at least did till jeffs health problems stopped him. Jeff started it and boge helped but recently Jeff died and now boge runs it. You wont find a better many anywhere then Boge Quinn. Hes salt of the earth and a much better man then i am. They were both good friends with my best friend up here and would come up on vacation yearly.
blue lives matter