Author Topic: The First Step Towards Saving America  (Read 198 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
The First Step Towards Saving America
« on: January 21, 2022, 04:33:57 AM »
Do you want to be a part of a fight against COVID mandates and the Lockdown Mob?

Well, you're in luck. Because I'm about to take the fight directly to Fauci and the Democrats.

You see, the city of Washington, D.C., just announced one of the most extreme vaccine mandates in the entire country.

Anyone who wishes to eat, drink, work out, have a meeting, attend class, visit a museum, or do virtually any indoor activity in D.C., is going to have to show vaccination records in order to do so.

This means the nation's capital is going to be off-limits to anyone who doesn't get a vaccine.

And soon enough, it's going to be off-limits to anyone who doesn't get their third shot. And then anyone who doesn't get their fourth shot. And their fifth shot.

Here's the good news though: under the Constitution, Congress has authority over Washington, D.C.

That means Congress can overrule the mayor and reverse ridiculous laws like the one she just passed.

That's why I am introducing a bill this week to overturn the vaccine mandate in Washington, D.C.

And I need your help putting pressure on Congress to pass it into law.

You see, in D.C., money talks. And the big lobbying money is on the side of the Lockdown Mob.

But I know that there are millions of patriots like you out there who want America to quit the "permanent pandemic" and return to normal.

And if you and I stick together, Congress will have no choice but to listen to us.

Will you chip in $100, $50, $25, or $10 immediately so that I can pressure Congress to pass my bill and repeal this terrible vaccine mandate?

It breaks my heart to see American cities self-destruct by passing insane "public health" restrictions that make it impossible for people to live their everyday lives, let alone visit the city and enjoy themselves.

Cities like New York and Boston will have to sort out their own mess. But in the case of Washington, D.C., Congress can actually do something about it.

And that's why I am introducing this bill.

But with a weak-kneed Congress that has refused to confront Fauci and the COVID bureaucracy, it's going to take every ounce of public pressure to get this bill passed.

The big lobbying money is on the side of more lockdowns and vaccine mandates.

But you have more power than you think you do.

And by standing together, you and I can truly make a difference and bring America back to normal.

Will you help me accomplish that goal by making a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 today?

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. You have a chance to be a part of a major fight against COVID restrictions and the Lockdown Mob.

The Democrats who run Washington, D.C., have imposed one of the most restrictive vaccine mandates in the entire country.

That's the bad news. But here's the good news: you and I can stop them.

Congress has the Constitutional authority to make laws for the District of Columbia. And I have filed a bill to repeal this terrible mandate.

In D.C., money talks, and the big lobbying money is on the side of vaccine mandates. But if patriots like you and I stick together, we can pressure Congress to pass this bill.

Will you help me make that happen by chipping in $100, $50, $25, or $10 today?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The First Step Towards Saving America
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 04:46:12 AM »
I really like Rand Paul.

Sort of perplexing. Need a photo ID and Vax card to walk the streets of DC but photo ID’s are racist when it comes to voting.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The First Step Towards Saving America
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 06:01:02 AM »
Apparently you are gonna need a current jab card with xi’s boosters to vote.
That’s one way to keep the smart ones from voting...