Author Topic: A Devastating Blow to Big Tech  (Read 255 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
A Devastating Blow to Big Tech
« on: January 22, 2022, 09:24:02 AM »
I just embarrassed Big Tech, and they're furious about it.

You see, YouTube suspended my account back in August for telling America the truth -- cloth masks don't stop COVID. They are voodoo, plain and simple.

Now, the CDC was forced to admit that I was right.

In fact, they declared that "loosely woven cloth products provide the least protection" against COVID-19.

It's amazing that it took them this long to admit something that was common sense. Viruses are extremely small. A cloth product that's full of holes isn't going to stop it from getting through.

Now that Omicron is the dominant variant of COVID -- the most transmissible and the mildest form of COVID yet -- cloth masks only exist to give people psychological comfort, not real protection.

And yet YouTube suspended me just a few short months ago for telling this plain and obvious truth.

I'm glad that the truth about masks has finally been made public.

But it doesn't change the fact that I'm done with YouTube. I will not allow something like this to happen to me again.

It's a risky decision, but I've moved over to Rumble permanently.

Rumble is a platform that respects my free speech, and will never censor me for speaking my mind -- whether they agree with me or not.

Many other prominent people have switched to Rumble as well, including former presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard and journalist Glenn Greenwald.

But Rumble is still a much smaller platform than YouTube. And getting my message to a wide audience is going to be a challenge that will require significant resources.

That's why I need you to step up.

With a crucial Senate election coming up, and the Democrats trying to take me out, I need your help getting my message out to the public without the help of YouTube.

Will you make a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 today so that I can accomplish that goal?

The Democrats don't have to worry about any of this.

Big Tech doesn't censor them -- they only censor conservatives.

And the Left-wing establishment media is nothing but a mouthpiece for Democrats and Democratic candidates.

These are big obstacles, but if you and I stick together, we can overcome them.

The evidence is clear -- the American people are becoming more and more skeptical of the Left-wing propaganda they hear from the media and Big Tech.

Nothing demonstrates this more clearly than Joe Biden's plummeting approval rating.

The American people are receptive to our message -- they just need to hear it.

Without the help of YouTube, getting that message out will require substantial resources. That's why I need you to stand with me.

Will you help me reach the American people through Rumble by chipping in $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away?

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. Big Tech is reeling after I just embarrassed them.

YouTube suspended my account just a few short months ago for telling the truth about masks -- and now the CDC has come out and said that I was right.

I'm done with YouTube permanently. I have moved on to Rumble -- a video site that respects free speech and allows a wide range of views without censorship.

Many prominent political leaders and journalists have made the same move. But Rumble is still much smaller than YouTube.

And without your help, my message will be lost in a sea of Big Tech and liberal media propaganda.

Will you help me get my message out on Rumble by contributing $100, $50, $25, or $10 immediately?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: A Devastating Blow to Big Tech
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 12:34:23 PM »
   All masks exist, purely as a way to demonstrate, that big brother can command some simpler minds, to automatically, and without question, obey what Big Bro has to say.

On the main street of my small hamlet, there are as many as 2 examples of serious Dem0crats..  I have to chuckle when I see them walking alone, down our quiet sidewlk...dutifully wearing their blue masks...   ;)  ;D

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: A Devastating Blow to Big Tech
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 12:59:59 PM »
When Covid first came out, everything about masks were already on the internet.  Only N95 masks work to a certain extent.  Even surgical masks only work for about 30 minutes.  N95's only work for about 3 hours.  They are thicker and a little harder to breathe through.  This was common knowledge before Covid.  They only reason for wearing a mask is if YOU are sick so you don't cough, sneeze or spread your germs. 

Also, hydroxychloriquine with zinc or ivermectin worked on Sars-Covid 1.  Japan gives everyone ivermectin if they test positive as well as 85% are vaccinated.  Their death rate is way below every other industrialized nation.  India is also using ivermectin.  Why not in the US.  Some doctors will prescribe it but you can't buy it at a chain drugstore.  Also, the vaccine was developed for the Covid Alpha version, the first version.  It doesn't work on Omicron. 

Opelika Portal