Author Topic: Biden & the Office.  (Read 368 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden & the Office.
« on: January 23, 2022, 11:48:00 AM »
I respect the Office but not this illegitimate idiot.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Biden & the Office.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 11:37:03 PM »
You mean the "most popular" President in U.S. history? 

Not!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 04:47:17 AM »
how can you bash him. By his own words hes done more in a year for this country then any other president in history.
blue lives matter

Offline phalanx

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 05:03:10 AM »
I wonder how History is going to judge Biden.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 05:05:30 AM »
Through the same lens as it will view us for allowing it.

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 04:41:26 PM »
Hey, we've all heard over time that America is a land where anyone can grow up to be President.  Brandon is living (barely) proof of that.  He will be remembered as the all time least qualified ever to hold the office.  When you look back over the eons, he had some stiff competition, but he wins hands down.
Swingem

Offline Rex in OTZ

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2022, 06:09:29 PM »
I didnt vote for him and now am stuck listening to him, same with his putting up with his decisions.

Online DDZ

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2022, 01:59:14 AM »
I didnt vote for him and now am stuck listening to him, same with his putting up with his decisions.

What makes that worse 10 times over is that the election was stolen from Americans,  by America hating Marxists. Five of the states that had played a big part in the theft have a republican controlled legislature, and they did nothing to stop the theft, and they have done little to nothing to stop it from happening again.  They have also allowed much of the fraud to not be investigated, and much of it just swept under the carpet.  They don't even have an agenda for 2022 if elections are not stolen again. They are just sitting on their duffs running on this administrations failures, and if they do get elected they will continue to do nothing just as they have in the past.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2022, 04:42:50 AM »

What makes that worse 10 times over is that the election was stolen from Americans,  by America hating Marxists. Five of the states that had played a big part in the theft have a republican controlled legislature, and they did nothing to stop the theft, and they have done little to nothing to stop it from happening again.  They have also allowed much of the fraud to not be investigated, and much of it just swept under the carpet.  They don't even have an agenda for 2022 if elections are not stolen again. They are just sitting on their duffs running on this administrations failures, and if they do get elected they will continue to do nothing just as they have in the past.
So, are you suggesting that wr throw in the towel, or what?  Yes the Republicans in general are not perfect, but it's not like there is an alternative.  No one is more disgusted than I am that my Republican Congress person turned out to be a Liz Cheney ally.  That should be rectified this year.
Swingem

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2022, 06:13:14 AM »

None of us 74.2-million strong (maybe more), voted for Biden, and that's a fact.  When the Democrats "manufacture" 8-million MORE votes for the basement-dwelling, no questions answered, cognizance depleted, twice defeated Presidential candidate, and 48-year curmudgeon of Congress, the answer to "How did that incompetent fool got elected?", tends to indicate similar circumstances WILL happen again, and again, and again, as it HAS HAPPENED in every election in the past. 

How do Shumer, Pelosi, Biden, et al, get elected time, after time, after time, if no ballot stuffing, suppression, or "auto-correction" is going on?  The lying, stealing, underhanded Democrats will stop at NOTHING and the Fake News, bloviating, lick-spittle Media will cover it up.

Let's make TERM LIMITS and positive VOTER ID's a MANDATE.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2022, 10:02:52 AM »

None of us 74.2-million strong (maybe more), voted for Biden, and that's a fact.  When the Democrats "manufacture" 8-million MORE votes for the basement-dwelling, no questions answered, cognizance depleted, twice defeated Presidential candidate, and 48-year curmudgeon of Congress, the answer to "How did that incompetent fool got elected?", tends to indicate similar circumstances WILL happen again, and again, and again, as it HAS HAPPENED in every election in the past. 
How do Shumer, Pelosi, Biden, et al, get elected time, after time, after time, if no ballot stuffing, suppression, or "auto-correction" is going on?  The lying, stealing, underhanded Democrats will stop at NOTHING and the Fake News, bloviating, lick-spittle Media will cover it up.

Let's make TERM LIMITS and positive VOTER ID's a MANDATE.

^^^^this^^^^
Constantine III