Author Topic: A Left-Wing Supreme Court?  (Read 282 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
A Left-Wing Supreme Court?
« on: January 29, 2022, 12:58:13 PM »
I have distressing news: the Supreme Court is in jeopardy.

And that means the Constitution is in jeopardy too.

One of the few obstacles standing in the way of Joe Biden and his goal of dismantling the Constitution and radically transforming America is the Supreme Court.

And that's why he is absolutely committed to getting his Left-wing allies on the Court, one seat at a time.

Now there is a new vacancy on the Supreme Court. And Joe Biden is on the verge of nominating one of the most Left-wing justices the Court has ever seen.

Of course, in order for a new justice to be added to the Supreme Court, this justice must be confirmed by a vote in the U.S. Senate.

And that's why this upcoming confirmation battle in the Senate will be a pivotal moment for conservatives.

America simply cannot afford another radical Left-wing judge on the Supreme Court.

But unless you and I join together to stop the Democrat Party, that's exactly the type of judge we are going to end up with.

And Biden doesn't want to stop at only one seat -- he wants to completely transform the Court into a Left-wing rubber stamp for his agenda.

There could easily be more vacancies in the time that Biden is President. President Trump had three vacancies in his four years in office.

And Biden may not even wait for another vacancy -- after all, he has publicly entertained the idea of packing the Court.

In order to do that, he will need a compliant Senate that will go along with any judge that he nominates, no matter how extreme or radical they are.

That's why Joe Biden and his allies and donors will be pouring money into Senate races this year -- including mine.

The fate of the Supreme Court lies in the Senate, and Biden knows that as well as anybody.

If Biden and the Democrats take the Senate, they will take the Supreme Court as well -- and if that happens, the Constitution won't even be a speedbump to their radical agenda.

Conservatives like you and I have to do everything possible to protect the Supreme Court. And that means the Democrats cannot be allowed to win a majority in the Senate.

Since I am up for re-election this year, my race will be pivotal in deciding the balance of power in the Senate.

And that means my race will have a profound impact on whether or not Joe Biden is able to seize control of the Supreme Court.

If his agenda is going to be stopped, the Supreme Court must be protected.

Will you make an emergency contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 to protect the Senate, and the Supreme Court, against Joe Biden and the Democrats?

Joe Biden has already tried implementing an unconstitutional vaccine mandate on private companies nationwide.

He tried opening America's borders by illegally ending President Trump's "Remain in Mexico" policy.

The Supreme Court struck down those unconstitutional moves -- but now, thanks to Joe Biden, the Court is changing.

If Biden gets his way, the Supreme Court will soon be dominated by liberal justices who will rubber-stamp his most devastating attacks on the Constitution.

A power grab like that would cripple America's system of checks-and-balances set up by our Founding Fathers.

Biden must not be allowed to hold that kind of power.

That's why it's so important to defeat the Democrats in this upcoming Senate race and prevent the Supreme Court from being stacked with more liberal justices.

Will you please help hold the Senate and save the Supreme Court by making an emergency contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away?

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. There is a new vacancy on the Supreme Court -- and Joe Biden is licking his chops.

He knows that the Supreme Court is one of the few remaining obstacles between him and his goal of radically transforming America.

If Biden manages to stack the Supreme Court with his people, the Constitution may be finished.

Every Supreme Court nomination must be confirmed by the Senate. And that's why the Democrats have their eyes on taking full control of this chamber in the upcoming elections.

And my Senate race is one of the key ones the Democrats are targeting.

Will you make an emergency contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away to hold the Senate and save the Supreme Court?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
Re: A Left-Wing Supreme Court?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 06:26:41 AM »
That is all good and should be done by all. I live in occupied NY. and have 2 D  in the Senate a my  House Rep. is also a D. I send every letter and email I am asked to and some on my own just because I am pissed about what is happening.
I always get some mealy moth reply  and in the end they tell me the will do what is best for me, the opposite of what I wanted.  I am basically unrepresented. BUT I KEEP WRITING AND VOTING .   Maybe some day it will help.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 10:06:53 AM »
That is all good and should be done by all. I live in occupied NY. and have 2 D  in the Senate a my  House Rep. is also a D. I send every letter and email I am asked to and some on my own just because I am pissed about what is happening.
I always get some mealy moth reply  and in the end they tell me the will do what is best for me, the opposite of what I wanted.  I am basically unrepresented. BUT I KEEP WRITING AND VOTING .   Maybe some day it will help.
We are all UnRepresented...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 12:33:22 PM »
I don't think Paul has much to worry about in his Senate race.
His opponent couldn't win a primary last time.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 01:40:37 PM »
Seems like when a candidate asks for money it is not them butt their party. To me. That’s crooked.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 01:45:01 PM »
Right now the Supreme Court is a 6-3 majority on the conservative side (allegedly), so at this point, I don't see Rand Paul election donations stemming the liberal tide in the Supreme Court.
I see he needs more money.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett