Author Topic: Dinesh D'Souza making blockbuster 2020 election steal movie!  (Read 343 times)

TM7

Dinesh D'Souza making blockbuster 2020 election steal movie!
« on: January 31, 2022, 03:26:30 PM »
Go to 2000mules.com for updates. This might be the blockbuster of the year...see preview>>>

https://www.brighteon.com/d33f3d5c-2f32-4f9b-971e-5f2fc2282c3d

So long Joe....! See ya.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dinesh D'Souza making blockbuster 2020 election steal movie!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 05:18:04 PM »
As Joe himself said--"it ain"t how they vote; it's who counts the votes--it's who counts the votes--it's who counts the votes!" 

Let's go Brandon.
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 01:06:10 AM »
The media and our Marxist government will just claim its misinformation being put out by insurrectionists. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 02:24:35 AM »
TM7. Thanks for the D'Souza link. Was looking for it yesterday. More info came out concerning military ballots in GA. Xerox copies, all for Biden.

IDK. Have low expectations but perhaps the slow unraveling of the 2020 theft will make it harder next time.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 05:12:15 AM »
 I look forward to watching the show , D'Souza has very good communication  skills  an one of the few that get my attention when speaking . but  even  caught red handed I dont see the current DOJ pursuing  the matter .

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 07:46:48 AM »
I wonder if anyone will raise the "Sidney Powell Defense"...

"Attorneys for Sidney Powell are asking a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her, claiming that “no reasonable person” thought the pro-Trump lawyer’s statements about the 2020 election results were factual."

I think this was borrowed from Alex Jones who said no one took his broadcast seriously, it was just entertainment.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2022, 01:14:54 PM »
I think pretty much everyone knows the election was stolen. Even Biden voters, and the media know. You would have to be from another planet to think Biden won fair and square.  They will continue to lie, and deny, but everyone knows. So I don't know what a film is going to do showing people stuffing ballot boxes.  There already has been a mountain of proof, but its cast aside as false proof.  The republican party, and the courts have accepted the stolen election, and nothing will be done about it.  Our only hope is that enough will be done to make the next elections somewhat fair. So far I haven't seen much of anything being done.  All I have seen is a push to make voting fraud legal.  I do hope for the best, but I'm just pissed at the do nothing republicans. After all the five states where all the cheating happened have republican controlled legislatures.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 11:32:07 AM »
I wonder if anyone will raise the "Sidney Powell Defense"...

"Attorneys for Sidney Powell are asking a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her, claiming that “no reasonable person” thought the pro-Trump lawyer’s statements about the 2020 election results were factual."

I think this was borrowed from Alex Jones who said no one took his broadcast seriously, it was just entertainment.
Actually. We. All know it was factual... Everyone knows it... Starting to smell troll sh.t here. Anyone else?