Author Topic: what kind of sense does this make  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
what kind of sense does this make
« on: February 02, 2022, 06:35:20 AM »
Im not anti vax. matter of fact have had all three shots. But just read where the army is now discharging any soldier officer or cadet that refuses to get a vax. On the brink of war and there sending soldiers home for not getting a shot???? Shows you how far the liberal thinkers have infiltrated the ranks of our military. seems to me there opening the door to any coward that wants out now that we are so close to an actual war.
blue lives matter

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: what kind of sense does this make
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 07:22:04 AM »
Im not anti vax. matter of fact have had all three shots. But just read where the army is now discharging any soldier officer or cadet that refuses to get a vax. On the brink of war and there sending soldiers home for not getting a shot???? Shows you how far the liberal thinkers have infiltrated the ranks of our military. seems to me there opening the door to any coward that wants out now that we are so close to an actual war.
This has been ongoing since the mandate was issued.  I don't see them as cowards, as most, if not all, of those have already taken the shot. 
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 07:23:49 AM »
Understand your point, but what if you bring Covid to the front lines and spread it to all your compatriots or to the logistics guys packing the supplies? I can see it both ways.

Maybe we can send the guys with Covid to be captured by the Russians and spread it to their troops. Course that would be bio warfare.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 08:05:11 AM »
I don't see the anti vaccine soldiers as cowards at all.  I see them as intelligent, and informed.

It is a "MEDICALLY KNOWN FACT" that the vaccine doesn't work, to prevent the person from getting, or spreading covid-19.
To believe that it does, is to ignore obviously well known facts.

Now, as far as the military booting out military personnel that are obviously better informed than their ranking officers, says something about todays military leadership, or rather the lack of it.

The federal government mandate to military personnel of, vaccinate or get out is, ANOTHER move to further divide the country.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 10:55:21 AM »
Understand your point, but what if you bring Covid to the front lines and spread it to all your compatriots or to the logistics guys packing the supplies? I can see it both ways.

Maybe we can send the guys with Covid to be captured by the Russians and spread it to their troops. Course that would be bio warfare.
So. You must have missed ALL the news saying the jab “does not keep you from getting or spreading faucci’s virus.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 11:19:57 AM »

It has been stated many times by doctors, that the shot does not stop the getting or spreading of the Virus.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 11:36:56 AM »
Since this is fact. Ya know. Beyond science. Fact. The only reason to force the jab on ANYONE. Is nefarious... Fact...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 11:49:07 AM »
What kind of sense does this make? None.
If anyone refuses to take the jab it shows they are smarter than most of us...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 12:00:52 PM »
What sort of discharge will these leaving solders, sailors, and airmen, get. A medical?
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2022, 04:26:57 PM »

I think what you are getting at is Personal right-to-choose. , not the effectiveness of the vaccine...which has already been discussed here, to the point of extreme ennui..

I am all in favor of personal freedom of choice...   I can see somebody who drinks 6 beers or a quart of bourbon and eats 4 pounds of raw steak every day. I figure that's his business, so long as he doesn't try to drink & drive, or some other thing where he endangers others. I would only offer advice if asked for it.

But as you know, the military is a different world...the Pentagon pronounces, and the brass squats and says "how much, and what color"?  What we have in the Pentagon now,  is the legacy of Barack Hussein's hate for America.
   I can recall lining up for overseas shots..walk down the line..3-4 medics per side..each with a shot to be injected...we knew what some of the shots were.  But that was before the politicos in Washington were not quite so crooked, that they cared for our troops

The military will lose some of it's best troops by insisting upon forced vax.  ..But that is probably what the "woke" leadership wants...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 10:01:07 PM »
i understand you give up your right to choose many things when you sign up for the military and can except that. What i question is the timing of this. Why would they want to shove trained and qualified soldiers to the street when we are so close to war? Maybe tell them they wont get promoted till they get the shot and if they dont get promoted in the time frames already mandated then shove them out when the friction in the world is over. Like i said i wonder how many who signed up to get free college or dont like the military see this as an easy way to get out with an honorable discharge or how man who signed up thinking "ill never really have to fight or kill" are now nervous enough to take this opportunity to slide out without the shame of desertion or a court martial for failure to follow orders. Just seems to me that this is the absolutely worse time to do something as nuts as this. I do believe as a soldier you must follow orders. All of them. But the military has changed since i was there. Way to much liberal thinking, the same kind those soldiers refusing to obey are guilty of has become part of the leadership of our military today. Generals and admirals are no longer warrior's that earned there way to there positions. there more politicians that are more concerned about there careers then they are fighting wars. The real warriors are passed over and the politicaly correct are running the show. They climb up liberal polititians asses to get another star and dont dare voice there opinions. Wonder what patton would have said???
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2022, 03:02:29 AM »
Back when the vaccines first came out, and for a time afterward. those that have chosen to take the jab would have done so., and those that didn't most likely would not have chosen to go get the jab at a later date.  My point being is that those in the military that got the jab, I think have more of a chance of having the coward label attached to them than those that didn't get the jab.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 03:05:09 AM »
Back when the vaccines first came out, and for a time afterward. those that have chosen to take the jab would have done so., and those that didn't most likely would not have chosen to go get the jab at a later date.  My point being is that those in the military that got the jab, I think have more of a chance of having the coward label attached to them than those that didn't get the jab.

^^^YEP!^^^

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 03:14:31 AM »
This Marxist administration in power knows very well that the vax mandate would cause the dismissal of some of the military personal. I think it is why it was implemented on the military.  Its all part of the plan to weaken America. Actually what has this administration done that hasn't taken part in weakening America. 

This fake vaccine doesn't even do anything to protect men and women the ages of our military personal. All it can do is give them a potential vaccine injury, death, and/or suppress their immune system.  Again the military jab mandate is to do nothing but weaken our military and America its self.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2022, 03:26:23 AM »
This Marxist administration in power knows very well that the vax mandate would cause the dismissal of some of the military personal. I think it is why it was implemented on the military.  Its all part of the plan to weaken America. Actually what has this administration done that hasn't taken part in weakening America. 

This fake vaccine doesn't even do anything to protect men and women the ages of our military personal. All it can do is give them a potential vaccine injury, death, and/or suppress their immune system.  Again the military jab mandate is to do nothing but weaken our military and America its self.

Totally right. The vaccine mandate for the military is nuthin more than the governments' efforts to further divide the country, and paired with some of the comments seen here, its working.

Civilians see the ruse, and are seen as standing up against government oppression.

Military personnel see the ruse, aren't standing up against oppression, their cowards, and are wanting out of the military.

If this current Marxist regime orders the military to start shootin American citizens, should they "be good soldiers" and "follow orders?

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2022, 03:27:05 AM »
i understand you give up your right to choose many things when you sign up for the military and can except that. What i question is the timing of this. Why would they want to shove trained and qualified soldiers to the street when we are so close to war? Maybe tell them they wont get promoted till they get the shot and if they dont get promoted in the time frames already mandated then shove them out when the friction in the world is over. Like i said i wonder how many who signed up to get free college or don't like the military see this as an easy way to get out with an honorable discharge or how man who signed up thinking "ill never really have to fight or kill" are now nervous enough to take this opportunity to slide out without the shame of desertion or a court martial for failure to follow orders. Just seems to me that this is the absolutely worse time to do something as nuts as this. I do believe as a soldier you must follow orders. All of them. But the military has changed since i was there. Way to much liberal thinking, the same kind those soldiers refusing to obey are guilty of has become part of the leadership of our military today. Generals and admirals are no longer warrior's that earned there way to there positions. there more politicians that are more concerned about there careers then they are fighting wars. The real warriors are passed over and the politically correct are running the show. They climb up liberal politicians asses to get another star and don't dare voice there opinions. Wonder what Patton would have said???
As you may know, I am retired Army, and in my entire life in the military I was jabbed with who knows what, but never had we had anything that was later proven to cause issues continued to be mandated, never.  As I said, those that are there for just the benefits, and those that can be labeled cowards have already had the shot.  Those that haven't got it either have a religious, medical, or..common sense reason for not taking it.  You worry about an upcoming war?  Don't, if the military needs bodies, they will get bodies.  Standards are relaxed, waivered, or completely done away with during war time.  Even retired soldiers are subject to recall for years after retiring.  No, the reason for doing this is nothing but making them submit.  But, on the other hand, there is another seemingly logical reason, a soldier that has not had the shot can't be deployed, due to most other country's rules.  And as of now, there are not many ways to keep non deployable soldiers on the rolls.  A fact that can be rectified by higher command, but they won't.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline DDZ

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2022, 03:39:43 AM »

Totally right. The vaccine mandate for the military is nuthin more than the governments' efforts to further divide the country, and paired with some of the comments seen here, its working.

Civilians see the ruse, and are seen as standing up against government oppression.

Military personnel see the ruse, aren't standing up against oppression, their cowards, and are wanting out of the military.

If this current Marxist regime orders the military to start shootin American citizens, should they "be good soldiers" and "follow orders?

I think some of them if ordered will have no problem shooting citizens. The government and media will just have to place the correct label on the citizens, like insurrectionists,  or domestic terrorists for instance.  After the media and the government get the right label placed on certain Americans, there will be plenty of military personal to start the shootin.

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2022, 03:52:26 AM »

As you may know, I am retired Army, and in my entire life in the military I was jabbed with who knows what, but never had we had anything that was later proven to cause issues continued to be mandated, never.  As I said, those that are there for just the benefits, and those that can be labeled cowards have already had the shot.  Those that haven't got it either have a religious, medical, or..common sense reason for not taking it.  You worry about an upcoming war?  Don't, if the military needs bodies, they will get bodies.  Standards are relaxed, waivered, or completely done away with during war time.  Even retired soldiers are subject to recall for years after retiring.  No, the reason for doing this is nothing but making them submit.  But, on the other hand, there is another seemingly logical reason, a soldier that has not had the shot can't be deployed, due to most other country's rules.  And as of now, there are not many ways to keep non deployable soldiers on the rolls.  A fact that can be rectified by higher command, but they won't.
[/quote]

Texas and Arizona don't care if they're vaccinated. Put'em on the OUR border.

It's a Marxist divide'em ruse.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2022, 04:28:20 AM »
  Its my understanding that  only 3300 soldiers are refusing the jab .  Probably more  enlisted for a free  sex change than that .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2022, 04:28:32 AM »

It's a Marxist divide'em ruse.

Exactly! and its sad that not enough Americans can see that.  Divide and conquer is the name of the game.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2022, 06:34:16 AM »
your probably right mcbammer. Its probably blown way out of proportion just to make the news. All i know is i grew up in a family where you were expected to serve My father grandfather and just about every male cousin served. I do know that if i came home discharged because i wouldnt take a shot i wouldnt have been welcome in my dads house anymore. He told me when i left for boot camp (censored word) up or get in trouble for not following orders then dont come back to michigan.
 If they told me to jump off a building and i refused my dad would not have accepted an excuse. He had a brother and a cousin and an uncle who died in action and a father that spent his life with a bullet in his back and anther brother that lost his right leg. Personaly i think the ones that really have objections should be able to say no but its impossible to discern between them and the ones that just want to get out because they joined for gi bill not to go into combat. Probably have liberal parents at home that are telling liitle johnny that this is his chance to get out before he has to do the dirty work he was trained to do. Get out after we spent 10s of thousands of dollars in tax money training them. Smart thing to do would be to let them stay in and finish there obligation and if they havent followed those orders by the time there enlistment is over give them a general discharge instead  of a honorable. Bottom line is yup maybe it will effect them down the line but theres progbably more chance of getting hit walking out of the bar on saturday night by a car. Ive had all three shots and theres no hair growing out of my hands (not much on the head anymore either). Id think the fact they signed up with the possiblilty of getting shot in battle is much more scary then a poke in the arm. Maybe were better off without them. there just the type that might refuse to obey a different order when it could cost someone there life. Id bet if you asked any vet who has been shot at if right there in that moment someone said. TAKE 5 SHOTS AND ILL LET YOU GO HOME. Very few would not roll up there sleave. The real breakdown in our military is two fold. Its our generals that are polititians not soldiers and the liberal train of thought that has came into our military by people who think they dont have to follow orders unless they like them.  I know many here dont agree with me so thats the last ill say on it. 
  Its my understanding that  only 3300 soldiers are refusing the jab .  Probably more  enlisted for a free  sex change than that .
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2022, 09:45:27 AM »

This article back in October says there are hundreds of thousands that have not complied and accepted the vaccine.  In October the vaccine had been around for awhile, and anyone that wanted it got it. So I figure a lot of the military were forced into getting it. Probably mostly for financial reasons and many who are looking forward to the military pension.  Which is a damn shame that military personal have to get a jab that does more harm to them than helps them. Just to keep their position in the military.  The 3300 you mention I believe is just for the army if we can believe that number. To fit the narrative that number would be more apt to be reported low. I read where to date half of the national guard in Texas have not complied.   

https://www.stripes.com/covid/2021-10-10/us-military-covid-vaccine-mandate-unvaccinated-3191964.html

Offline DDZ

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2022, 09:53:25 AM »
your probably right mcbammer. Its probably blown way out of proportion just to make the news. All i know is i grew up in a family where you were expected to serve My father grandfather and just about every male cousin served. I do know that if i came home discharged because i wouldnt take a shot i wouldnt have been welcome in my dads house anymore. He told me when i left for boot camp (censored word) up or get in trouble for not following orders then dont come back to michigan.
 If they told me to jump off a building and i refused my dad would not have accepted an excuse. He had a brother and a cousin and an uncle who died in action and a father that spent his life with a bullet in his back and anther brother that lost his right leg. Personaly i think the ones that really have objections should be able to say no but its impossible to discern between them and the ones that just want to get out because they joined for gi bill not to go into combat. Probably have liberal parents at home that are telling liitle johnny that this is his chance to get out before he has to do the dirty work he was trained to do. Get out after we spent 10s of thousands of dollars in tax money training them. Smart thing to do would be to let them stay in and finish there obligation and if they havent followed those orders by the time there enlistment is over give them a general discharge instead  of a honorable. Bottom line is yup maybe it will effect them down the line but theres progbably more chance of getting hit walking out of the bar on saturday night by a car. Ive had all three shots and theres no hair growing out of my hands (not much on the head anymore either). Id think the fact they signed up with the possiblilty of getting shot in battle is much more scary then a poke in the arm. Maybe were better off without them. there just the type that might refuse to obey a different order when it could cost someone there life. Id bet if you asked any vet who has been shot at if right there in that moment someone said. TAKE 5 SHOTS AND ILL LET YOU GO HOME. Very few would not roll up there sleave. The real breakdown in our military is two fold. Its our generals that are polititians not soldiers and the liberal train of thought that has came into our military by people who think they dont have to follow orders unless they like them.  I know many here dont agree with me so thats the last ill say on it. 

I certainly don't agree with the fact that a lot of military personal are choosing to not get the jab because they want out. Many chose to not get the jab before the mandate was even mentioned. So that makes that idea completely false.

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2022, 10:12:03 AM »
I think DDZ, its called, "not swallowing the bait".
Some haven't, and they're being identified, singled out, and punished.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2022, 01:01:08 PM »
Its pretty obvious the CCP has control of Joe Biden and his administration. They are doing their best to damage our military, and our country. Yes what sense does it make to force poisonous jabs upon our military while letting millions of illegals stream across our border.  Yes thousands have died or have been injured from the fake vaccines. Yet that is ignored.  Geert Vanden Bossche who is an expert in Virology and vaccinlogy, said last year that we need to put an immediate stop to the vaccinations because they will  encourage escape mutant variants. No one listened to him, Now I feel we are going to pay for this stupid mass vaccination program.

I know a nine year old girl that her mother got her the jabs. She got the first shot, and then developed something that caused severe pain in her rib cage. They said it was inflammation of her rib cartridge.  During that time she got a positive test for covid. After a couple weeks of being better from covid she got the second jab.  The first day after she missed school because she didn't feel good.  The next day she was better and went to school. the following day she got a 102 temp, and was throwing up. Today she continued with the high temp and nothing is working to bring it down.  They tested her for flu, and for strep which both were negative. She said the doctor was stumped.  I have a pretty good idea that its directly related to the jab.  Just praying that she will be okay.   Tried to talk her mother out of getting the jab, and tried to talk her from getting her kids the jab.  Like many people she thinks there is nothing wrong with getting the jabs, and that it will protect them.  Lots of people are just like her. Brainwashed and frightened by the media, CDC, the WHO, and our government. 

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2022, 01:28:49 PM »
Good point. Call soldiers who don't take the jab cowards, and kick them out of the military.
While allowing border jumping wet-backs into the country unchecked, and untested.
Good logic.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2022, 02:23:28 PM »
How about if the one in charge says get on your knees and smoke my pole? Your job is to follow orders. All orders. Officer says jump. You jump. Officer says grab your ankles. You grab your ankles?

Online Mule 11

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2022, 02:04:11 AM »
Huge spike in illness and disease in our military for those of you who think our fighting force should Obey all orders. China is laughing while pulling the strings/ giving the marching orders to our military and us... This spike is probably just coincidence and has nothing to do with the forced jab right?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2022, 03:04:17 AM »
Huge spike in illness and disease in our military for those of you who think our fighting force should Obey all orders. China is laughing while pulling the strings/ giving the marching orders to our military and us... This spike is probably just coincidence and has nothing to do with the forced jab right?

...and its not hearsay or a conspiracy theory. Its fact.  These are not small increases.  Maybe the perpetrators of the jabs will just claim the increase in military medical issues, and disease are due to global warming. 

Based on information from Department of Defense whistleblowers (3 doctors), Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin recently penned a letter to the Department of Defense to confirm the data related to the Covid-19 vaccines that American servicemen and women have been illegally mandated to take. Among the data from 2021 as compared to the five-year period 2016-2020:

Neurological issues increased tenfold, from 82,000 in 2016-2020 to 863,000 in 2021.
    Hypertension-- 2,181% increase
    Multiple sclerosis-- 680% increase
    Malignant neoplasms of esophagus-- 894% increase
    Guillain-Barre syndrome-- 551% increase
    Breast Cancer-- 487% increase
    Pulmonary embolism-- 468% increase 

Offline magooch

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2022, 05:31:14 PM »
Fighting a war with troops is a crazy notion.  The Chinese will win that one every time.  If you must go to war, you hit the enemy with the biggest bombs available.  If you're not willing to do that, then you're playing by really dumb rules.  If the enemy knows you don't play their silly games, they might think twice about starting anything.  If not, well everyone loses.

This is not the first time we've had a schithead for a President.  This time though, our enemies have to know they are dealing with an unknowable thoughtless fool who hasn't had a rational thought in a long time.  These are scary times.
Swingem