Author Topic: A New COVID Variant  (Read 180 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
A New COVID Variant
« on: February 02, 2022, 05:53:14 PM »
The next wave of COVID panic is right around the corner.

Don't take it from me -- take it from Anthony Fauci himself.

Fauci was asked whether the "Omicron" wave would spell the end of COVID restrictions.

His answer? "That would only be the case if we don't get another variant that eludes the immune response of the prior variant."

You heard it: if there is another variant, the restrictions will come roaring back again, just like they have for two years.

Fauci isn't dumb -- he knows perfectly well that there will be another variant.

That's how these viruses work. They mutate, just like the flu and every other coronavirus.

What Fauci is doing here is intentional. He's setting the expectation that as soon as a new variant pops up, you'll have to mask up and hide in your bedroom again.

It's time to put a stop to this before a new cycle of panic sweeps through America yet again.

Fauci should be fired from his job, forgotten by history, and criminally investigated for lying to Congress.

He has been nothing short of a menace to freedom. His legacy will be his dishonesty and his unquenchable thirst for power.

But most importantly, America needs to repeal all remaining COVID restrictions. No more masks on planes. No more vaccine mandates. No more school closures.

That's why it has never been more important that patriotic Americans like you and I stand up for our rights.

Fauci cannot be allowed to drag us back into lockdown misery the next time a new variant is discovered.

I have been fighting relentlessly in the U.S. Senate to preserve your freedom against the COVID mob.

But the Democrats are pulling out all the stops to silence me, defeat me, and destroy me.

So if you support my mission, and if you want me to continue fighting, I am asking you to please stand with me as I face an extremely well-funded Democrat opponent.

This is one of the most critical moments in the fight against COVID mandates.

If face masks and social distancing don't end now, they will never end.

These unhealthy practices will become a staple in American life for generations to come -- all because we didn't fight back when we had the chance.

But I am fighting back. I am blessed to have the opportunity to serve in the U.S. Senate, and to use my position as a force for freedom, not tyranny.

This is also one of the most critical moments in my Senate re-election campaign, however.

The Democrat Party has an ocean of money that they are ready to pour into races to defeat Republicans and elect Left-wing Democrats.

And if I don't have the resources to counter their dishonest attacks against me, I will be in deep trouble.

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. Fauci has made one thing extremely clear -- the next time a new COVID variant comes around, he will be pushing for the maximum restrictions on our everyday lives.

If he succeeds, then face masks, vaccine mandates, and social distancing will become a permanent part of our lives.

That is what is at stake in this fight. It is not over until the day Fauci and Biden are gone from public life.

This is a critical moment in the fight to preserve American freedom against the COVID mob.

It's also a critical moment in my Senate race, as Democrats seek to attack me, silence me, and defeat me.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!