Author Topic: ...Bet you won't see this story on the alphabet networks..  (Read 433 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Bet you won't see this story on the alphabet networks..
« on: February 04, 2022, 12:10:34 PM »
   Just as confused as any tranny, fanny, boy named Annie, group ..and probably more so than most.. 

Scroll down to the video..

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/02/glazov-gang-frontpagemagcom/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ...Bet you won't see this story on the alphabet networks..
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 03:09:52 PM »
This is coming to a neighborhood near you. the movement to normalize pedophilia in this country is alive and well.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 05:14:56 AM »
  ...And I reiterate... some think we are in a political battle, others think a culture battle, still others a military confrontation.

This is one case that helps to prove we are in a great SPIRITUAL battle..  Else why does one side seem to have all the evil habits in their corner?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 06:42:38 AM »
  ...And I reiterate... some think we are in a political battle, others think a cukture battle, still others a military confrontation.

This is one case that helps to prove we are in a great SPIRITUAL battle..  Else why does one side seem to have all the evil habits in their corner?

For sure its a spiritual battle. there is actually evil happening in many areas, not just the democratic party. Satan is even turning some clergy from the faith, and others following the path of false teachers. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 06:54:12 AM »
Pedophilia has been in some religious organizations for many decades.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett