Author Topic: Live footage of Trudeau in his bunker hiding from Truckers  (Read 574 times)

TM7

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Live footage of Trudeau in his bunker hiding from Truckers
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 03:41:39 PM »
Hitler had some stones Trudeau is a little punk bitch elitist.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 12:51:13 AM »
   Yup...hiding from those nasty, mean old truckers !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 12:56:25 AM »
      I don't have any idea how many here can recall just who Trudy's parents are, but they were nothing more than a couple hippies..apparently including all that entails, while occupying the mansion in Ottawa.
  Involved in one scandal after another...until his shiftless mother ran off with the Rolling Stones hippie band.
   Scroll all the way down in this link..to see Maggie with her son..   No wonder that whole family is screwed up !
http://therunagatesclub.blogspot.com/2016/04/margaret-trudeaus-bum.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 08:17:39 AM »
Watched the vid butt it also was blocked so did a search :)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 09:01:30 AM »
Watched the vid butt it also was blocked so did a search :)

It takes an odysee app or cookies to view their videos.... maybe you need to update to run their content...
I’m hesitant to update. I also believe there is going to be a bit of squashing by any means coming soon. Hope I’m wrong...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 01:52:43 PM »
I think the truckers and protesters are winning. There are reports that the military said its not their fight. Also have heard that some police are not taking fuel from people delivering it to truckers.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 11:49:52 AM »
I think the truckers and protesters are winning. There are reports that the military said its not their fight. Also have heard that some police are not taking fuel from people delivering it to truckers.
I like to think we're winning, at least this battle for now. All it takes is police and mil types not to cooperate, not comply with the Covid Great Reset commies. But I wouldn't count on that happening in America. I think the Covidians will give us a respite for awhile, at least until the next elections are over. This is a war and we only seen phase one _ _ a war on humanity, freedom, and the planet. These miscreants have tasted the power, they came close to total permanent lockdown for humanity. They are not going away and they will be back after reviewing their notes, very likely in phase two with worse bioweapons. It's what they do and how they roll.
Like sleeping with a water moccasin, it can never be trusted
I hope I'm wrong, but be ready because they have shown they are capable of anything. Anything.

I agree. They are not going away at this point. The Marxist takeover has begun, and I dont trust our government at all anymore. I believe they are capable of anything. They are far removed from being public servants.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 12:16:31 PM »
I hope the Canadian truckers prevail, and the Canadian population gets a backbone and take their freedoms back.

I don't think they will, but they would be better off if they did.

Meanwhile, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona fall deeper and deeper into border chaos.
Florida is helping Texas some, New Mexico governor doesn't seem to care, and Arizona is finally fighting back.
The other 44 States are just there.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2022, 12:34:52 PM »
No, trucks blocking the Texas border crossings would not help at all.

Our other problems could be solved by going back to Trump era border tactics.
In other words, enforcement of border laws.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett