Author Topic: Stop Hurting Children  (Read 289 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Stop Hurting Children
« on: February 09, 2022, 11:00:21 AM »
I have a message for the COVID mob -- leave our children alone!

If you want to wear three masks, stay six feet away from everyone else, and quarantine for two weeks anytime you get a runny nose, it's a free country. You can do that.

But you have no right to impose that kind of insanity on children in 1st grade.

What makes it even worse is when politicians force kids to follow rules that they won't even follow themselves.

Stacey Abrams, the radically Left-wing candidate for governor in Georgia, was pictured this week sitting maskless among a group of young children who were forced to wear masks.

Stacey was smiling, while the kids looked miserable.

Then, I saw a picture of a group of elected school officials from Northern Virginia, representing counties that are still forcing children to wear masks in their schools.

They were all gathered around drinking at a bar with no face masks in sight.

These politicians want to party it up and have fun, while refusing to let kids see each other's faces.

Cloth masks are virtually useless against the Omicron variant, but it's actually even worse than that.

Masks take away our individual identity. They make us unrecognizable. They make us all look the same.

And I refuse to let young kids be conditioned in that kind of a way.

That's why I am urging you to help me prevent the Democrats from taking the Senate this year.

The damage that they will do to children if they manage to break the 50-50 tie is unthinkable.

They must not be allowed to take even one Republican seat this fall. And that starts with my upcoming election.

Will you chip in $100, $50, $25, or $10 so that the Democrats can't do any more damage to children than they have already done?

I have heard from countless teachers and parents who are outraged about what is being done to children in the classroom.

Forcing a 6-year old to wear a mask isn't keeping anyone safe. After all, children are less affected by COVID than any other demographic group.

It's not keeping them safe -- it's teaching them to comply.

And their childhood is being ruined because of it.

If the Democrats manage to break the 50-50 tie in the Senate this year, you can expect even more restrictions like that, aimed at the most helpless people in society.

That's why they must be kept out of power.

And it all starts with my upcoming election, which is being heavily targeted to the tune of millions of dollars by the Democrat Party.

William, will you please make a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 to help me fend off the Democrats, and keep them from hurting children any more?

I will never abandon America's children, no matter how much the Left attacks me for it.

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. Democrats are stunting the development of America's children by forcing them to wear masks over their faces.

They are keeping children in their earliest years of development, such as 1st grade, from interacting with each other.

And some Democrats, like Stacey Abrams, are flaunting it all over social media -- while not even wearing masks themselves!

If Democrats break the 50-50 tie in the Senate, they will do unthinkable damage to America's children.

You and I must save them while we still have a chance.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Stop Hurting Children
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 11:12:04 AM »
You. Are. Apparently in Rand Paul’s corner. I have pulled my kids out of the school system which I still pay for with my property tax dollar. I believe and know my cost well exceeds donations to politicians and the local schools are not receiving x amount of dollars for my children. That. Is. How ya beat em...

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 12:29:46 PM »
Dunno if I'd say I'm in Rand Paul's corner but of the congress critters he is perhaps my favorite. His views don't exactly match mine but he comes closer to that end than most anyone else in congress I guess.

If you have kids in school you are likely younger than all of my children. I still pay taxes but reap pretty much no benefits from doing so. All of my boys did go thru the public school system, it wasn't as bad back then as it is now.

None of my grand kids are in public school, they are being home schooled.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 12:49:25 PM »
  Loudoun county in Va punishes students faster for not complying with their mask mandates, then they do for students being raped in their bathrooms. Which they even attempted to cover up.  They are being suspended for 10 days if they show up without a mask, and after that if they come without a mask they are charged with trespassing. This even after Gov. Younkin issued an executive order guaranteeing that parents had a choice whether their kids wore a mask or not. 

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 01:00:38 PM »
Dunno if I'd say I'm in Rand Paul's corner but of the congress critters he is perhaps my favorite. His views don't exactly match mine but he comes closer to that end than most anyone else in congress I guess.

If you have kids in school you are likely younger than all of my children. I still pay taxes but reap pretty much no benefits from doing so. All of my boys did go thru the public school system, it wasn't as bad back then as it is now.

None of my grand kids are in public school, they are being home schooled.

Pretty much the same here Bill, except all of my grandkids are grown and my great grandchildren have not reached school age except one.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 01:36:22 PM »
Pull the kids out. That guarantees the turds dont receive the tax dollars. You on the other hand foot the bill along with paying for corruption. I.E. the schools get paid per victim errr child...

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 06:02:24 AM »
The few relatives I have of school age
have been yanked from public schools
and are being home schooled or
tutored online.
I was afraid a couple of the more
pig headed would keep their kids in
to prove a point, but thankfully the
pioneer dirt farmer/rancher blood