Author Topic: "Dyed -in-the-wool leftists...  (Read 311 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
"Dyed -in-the-wool leftists...
« on: February 11, 2022, 01:47:55 AM »
.Dyed-in-the-wool leftists, just never learn.  They seem 'devil driven' to screw up..not just themselves, but everyone else along with them..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/10/vladimir-putin-russia-rehabilitating-stalin-soviet-past

Too bad more didn't survive the gulags... where they could tell of their experiences..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: "Dyed -in-the-wool leftists...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 02:47:04 AM »
I am more concerned more about sovietizing the USA and the construction of Covid camps in the USA by American 'Stalinists', then what Russia does to remember their history.
One thing about Putin is he claims to be a born again Christian, and gives the Russian Orthodox Church prominence in Russian life.  This is unheard of in communist systems which can not tolerate religious competition with The State. And rub out faith based organizations, like we see the Biden Regime doing; and also the regimes in Australia, NZ, and Canada doing.
    Indeed, i am concerned with the same domestic dangers...but what is to say the Russian 'putch' and the leftist forces here in the US are not on the same operating page?

Putin "born again"?  If he were truly born again, he would be advancing the cause of evangelical
 house churches in Russia.  Being "born again" doesn't seem to be a strong suit with the Eastern
 orthodoxy church..
   It is an old game of having official "state" churches in communist countries..who follow the "prty line"..  That way the government can claim carte blanche, to go after the free churches..  China and Venezuela both do it..and perhaps Cuba even allows 'state' churches.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 03:22:18 AM »
Vladimir Putins' father was a devout atheist, while his mother was a devout Orthodox Christian.
When Putin saw the Orthodox Christian movement growing, he realized that the movement was gaining influence in Russia, so at age 41 he became an Orthodox Christian.

BUT! Like most politicians, he only attends church on "special occasions", holidays, ect.

He's a "dictator" first, and a Christian when necessary.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 04:20:27 AM »
  Frankly...I see Vlad Putin, Hugo Chavez, Joe Biden, the Castros, Justin Trudeau and Lil Kim as all part of the same mob !  ...All in the active employ of Satan.
   ..All out to rob regular people of their freedom, any way they can....

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 05:50:32 AM »
  Frankly...I see Vlad Putin, Hugo Chavez, Joe Biden, the Castros, Justin Trudeau and Lil Kim as all part of the same mob !  ...All in the active employ of Satan.
   ..All out to rob regular people of their freedom, any way they can....

100%
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett