Author Topic: For those who think the military will automatically turn against the people..  (Read 1022 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
.  The Canadian military has already told Trudy..that the trucker strike is HIS problem...not Theirs !

..Besides..Trudy can little afford a "Tiananmen Square" incident such as his Commie brethren had a few years ago..

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canada-has-no-plans-use-troops-deal-with-ottawa-protest-pm-trudeau-2022-02-03/

Then this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a8ZRipbeRo
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Your lead off is disingenuous saying the military refused Trudeau's request.
The article reads that the Ottawa chief of police suggested using the military, and Trudeau himself nixed the idea.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
I would never underestimate the deviousness of the commies--err--I mean dummycratics.  I think before they would attempt anything against the people with the military, they would have a hand-picked army of zealots to do their dirty work.  I think they already have the left wingers, BLM and others to do their dirty work.  However, with the ccommies in charge right now, there is no telling what is going on with our military.
Swingem

Offline magooch

We need to have a vote of competence, but I'm sure the dummycrats would fix that vote too.  It's who counts the votes as in all communist headed countries.

The Republicans had better go all out on protesting the illegal voting and vote counting, or they we will be doomed to live in a commie schit-hole country from now on.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
The article reads that the Ottawa chief of police suggested using the military, and Trudeau himself nixed the idea.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/first-reading-military-tells-ottawa-to-find-someone-else-to-evict-the-truckers
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

We need to have a vote of competence, but I'm sure the dummycrats would fix that vote too.  It's who counts the votes as in all communist headed countries.

The Republicans had better go all out on protesting the illegal voting and vote counting, or they we will be doomed to live in a commie schit-hole country from now on.

Yeah I have been waiting for that to happen. I'm wondering if it ever will?  There was a large majority of them that didn't seem to give a sh*t from the time America was cheated until the Marxist party was placed in the White House.  They still seem to be as quite as church mice  , when it comes to talking about fixing vote fraud.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/first-reading-military-tells-ottawa-to-find-someone-else-to-evict-the-truckers

Done a good job on your lead off editing.  ;)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Done a good job on your lead off editing.  ;)

From the article...

"Despite the Ottawa Police briefly raising the possibility of a military intervention to clear a stubborn holdout of Freedom Convoy truckers blockading their downtown, the Canadian Armed Forces have been quick to say they will be doing no such thing."

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Stupid media...

CNN anal-ist says the 'authorities' should, " Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks,"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-analyst-slash-the-tires-canadian-trucker-

Brilliant!  Slash tires and empty gas (fuel) tanks....That will make them a lot easier to move, for sure !

In all this furore, no MSM jerk has the good sense to suggest that the son-of-a-hippie in Ottawa, could hold a meeting with those thousands of hard working Canadians...so they can pursue a sensible solution.
    Isn't that what any sensible PM should do, when thousands of his people are upset?

Offline oldandslow

I think you answered your own question when you included "sensible" in the sentence. Trudeau is just a flat out wanna-be communist type ruler. There is nothing sensible about him or he wouldn't have the mess he has on his hands in the first place.

Online Mule 11

I think you answered your own question when you included "sensible" in the sentence. Trudeau is just a flat out wanna-be communist type ruler. There is nothing sensible about him or he wouldn't have the mess he has on his hands in the first place.
Coming to a country near you soon. Errr. Our country

Offline Dee

I think it was more of a resign or be fired scenario.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  The truckers are absolutely the model for peaceful, honest demonstrations...in the light of their
  "Charter of Rights and Freedoms"..just as the Tea party here in the states was the poster boy for our own Constitution.

Still, the truckers are called all kinds of nasty names .."terrorists, traitors, insurrectionists"..and many other pejoratives.

Duringthe past year..the leftist "demonstrations" included murder, arson, burning of cars, police stations, looting , burning a post office and all kinds  ..But that was called "citizens making their voices heard' as well as being labeled a "Summer of love".

If that was a summer of love..I can't imagine what a "summer of hatred" would look like..

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
  The truckers are absolutely the model for peaceful, honest demonstrations...in the light of their
  "Charter of Rights and Freedoms"..just as the Tea party here in the states was the poster boy for our own Constitution.

Still, the truckers are called all kinds of nasty names .."terrorists, traitors, insurrectionists"..and many other pejoratives.

Duringthe past year..the leftist "demonstrations" included murder, arson, burning of cars, police stations, looting , burning a post office and all kinds  ..But that was called "citizens making their voices heard' as well as being labeled a "Summer of love".

If that was a summer of love..I can't imagine what a "summer of hatred" would look like..
Just like Jan. 6 , a few BLM goons can be salted into the  demonstration and there goes the neighborhood . 

Online Mule 11

Just like Jan. 6 , a few BLM goons can be salted into the  demonstration and there goes the neighborhood .
Don’t forget to add the fbi operatives/red squad...

Offline Dee

The guys with the biggest tv stations, the biggest guns, the best airplanes, tanks, ect. Are in charge.
Right or wrong.

Offline DDZ

The guys with the biggest tv stations, the biggest guns, the best airplanes, tanks, ect. Are in charge.
Right or wrong.

..and a good part of them have been changed out with radical leftist boot kissers.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular

There’s video of a guy with a mike buried in his scarf, calling for protestors to take over Parliament. The truckers put out a BOLO on the guy and didn’t fall for it.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)

There’s video of a guy with a mike buried in his scarf, calling for protestors to take over Parliament. The truckers put out a BOLO on the guy and didn’t fall for it.
Whats the old saying [fool me once its  your fault but fool me twice its my fault ]

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter

I believe that was the heart of any violence on Jan 6 .  We see police pilloried by the fake news and the Biden bums,, over Dante Wright and Michael Brown and a hundred other career criminals, but nothing done with the capital cop who shot  honorable veteran, Ashli Babbit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oc0KoxU7Dk

See woman being shot in the face by a capital cop, while she was staring through a broken window...but still behind an intact wall.  Note; how about half way through the video, capital police step aside to let a couple clowns break windows..  Was that on orders?...Who were the clowns? 

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national-international/video-shows-fatal-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-at-u-s-capitol/2491343/