Author Topic: Facing maximum pressure from Russia, Zelensky refuses to blink at the negotiatin  (Read 680 times)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
The headline above, from the Washington Post, is followed by this  paragraph which reminds me of the dude working Sadam Hussein who spewed bs.

With Russian warships and tanks encircling his country amid dire warnings from the United States about an impending invasion, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has shown himself to be resistant to the pressure he faces from Russia — and from Europe, too.[/b]

This would mean Russia has troops in Moldova,Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Belarus.
Must be the same people who write about Biden's great presidency.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Ain't our fight. We shouldn't be there. And the Ukrain government is as corrupt as Russia.
Load up the 82nd Airborne, and bring'em home.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
I had a thought yesterday. What if Putin intentionally doesnt attack so that president biden can claim he help evert ww3 and give the democrats popularity among there on the borderline voters and the liberals stay in power because of it. Putin DOES NOT WANT a president with a set of balls in office. Pull back let the democats hold the house and senate and give the liberals 3 to 6 more years to ruin this country even more and make it a cake walk for putin in a few years. Putin is smarter and more cunning them me by a long shot and i wonder if this crossed his mind. Heck in 6 more years of the left destroying us he could probably walk in here. Wed be to busy building electric tanks and 100mph electric fighter planes
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  From the Center for European Policy Analysis, on Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC..

https://cepa.org/putin-is-determined-to-rebuild-the-russian-empire/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

From the Center for European Policy Analysis, on Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC..

https://cepa.org/putin-is-determined-to-rebuild-the-russian-empire/
CEPA is just another swamp group of over paid people, preaching the current sound bytes.

Offline Bob Riebe

I had a thought yesterday. What if Putin intentionally doesnt attack so that president biden can claim he help evert ww3 and give the democrats popularity among there on the borderline voters and the liberals stay in power because of it. Putin DOES NOT WANT a president with a set of balls in office. Pull back let the democats hold the house and senate and give the liberals 3 to 6 more years to ruin this country even more and make it a cake walk for putin in a few years. Putin is smarter and more cunning them me by a long shot and i wonder if this crossed his mind. Heck in 6 more years of the left destroying us he could probably walk in here. Wed be to busy building electric tanks and 100mph electric fighter planes
Bingo Lloyd

Offline phalanx

I wonder what History would be saying about the fall of The United States? Probably the same things it says about the Roman Empire when it was no longer a true republic.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Playing devils advocate on this one, what if Putin's intentions are to revive the old USSR, has a mutual agreement with China for each to cover the others back with a Ukraine take over along with Taiwan? Lot's of different directions and possibilities to consider beyond the current situation.

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on that possibility.

If I were them that would be my plan.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
Just wondering what if Putin's intentions are to revive the old USSR, has a mutual agreement with China for each to cover the others back with a Ukraine take over along with Taiwan? Lot's of different directions and possibilities to consider beyond the current situation. Do they both view Biden as weak without the will to try and counter that possibility considering his compromised position in dealing/selling power with the help of his son?

wtxbadger

Offline Bob Riebe

China and Russia are not buddy-buddy; Russia need China right now for monetary reasons, nothing else.
There is land up by the Russian, Mongolian , Chinese borders that China sees just the way they see the northern border with India, more of it should be theirs, including all of Mongolia.

Offline Mule 11

Our borders are open, which means no border. No Need to try any takeover when the boundaries are wide open.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
Crisis of the week. You don’t hear much about Hunter, the southern border of the US, or cozy deals with China these days, huh? Not to mention the disastrous retreat from Afghanistan. Wonder why that is? Could it be that the communists cover one crisis with another? It’s all smoke and mirrors. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Crisis of the week. You don’t hear much about Hunter, the southern border of the US, or cozy deals with China these days, huh? Wonder why that is? Could it be that the communists cover one crisis with another? It’s all smoke and mirrors. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Purty much.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Just wondering what if Putin's intentions are to revive the old USSR, has a mutual agreement with China for each to cover the others back with a Ukraine take over along with Taiwan? Lot's of different directions and possibilities to consider beyond the current situation. Do they both view Biden as weak without the will to try and counter that possibility considering his compromised position in dealing/selling power with the help of his son?

Not saying we should intervene in the Ukraine...but we should not roll out the welcome mat either.
  The Ukranians are tough people...and they rejected communism/USSR back when the wall fell.

We should feed the Ukraine forces with very helpful weapons...make it even more costly for Putin  than Afghanistan was.
  Perhaps it is our time to keep freedom fighters supplied..then sit back and watch Putin struggle.

We watch China move toward Taiwan..and perhaps Australia..and we say, "not our problem"..

Putin has eyes upon the Baltic states the east European former USSR independents of Moldova, Romania, and Bulgaria  etc... dominoes .

OK..so we say.."not our problem"..and do zilch.  Then down the road, when they have swallowed up Taiwan, Australia, much of Europe , South Korea and much of the far east.

Then, where do you suppose they will cast their eyes...Not hard to figure out.

Remember what Pastor Martin Niemoller said....before they killed him..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

I’d much rather take it to China than Russia. China and crony’s are our true enemies.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
IG...
 How can you even say these things when freedom and liberty is under full frontal assault in our own country? And you want to aid and support Biden's globalists in yet another country take over. C'mon man!

I consider Biden, Putin and Xi as "three peas in the same pod"..only difference both Putin and Xi still have their faculties..and they are 'playing' Biden..

Offline Bob Riebe

We should feed the Ukraine forces with very helpful weapons...make it even more costly for Putin  than Afghanistan was.
  Perhaps it is our time to keep freedom fighters supplied..then sit back and watch Putin struggle.
Carter not backing the Shah and then sticking our noses in Afghanistan is why we are where we are, giving power to the murderers that attacked New York is why we are at the point we are at.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Carter not backing the Shah and then sticking our noses in Afghanistan is why we are where we are, giving power to the murderers that attacked New York is why we are at the point we are at.

..As I said, back the ones who want to keep their freedom...  Just like the Shah.  Carter instead, refused to help the Shah at all...and paved the way for the Ayatollah to waltz into Iran..
   Wahabist hate & terrorism started in Iran.. then metastasized throughout Mideast and Africa.

Exactly why Iran is the center for terrorism in the world, and is now in league with Russia and China .
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-16/iran-set-for-entry-into-expanding-club-led-by-china-and-russia

Forget the old "political" base for conflict, this has moved beyond that to a spiritual struggle.  Now is the time for each of us to choose..shall we serve God or Baal !