Author Topic: the waco is coming for you dee  (Read 345 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: the waco is coming for you dee
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 02:36:59 AM »
LOL, Well I think you meant "wacko", as Waco is a city on the Brazos River south of Ft. Worth.

Houston, Dallas, and Austin, are very blue, I'm skeptical that McAllen and Laredo TX are still blue after the last year or so.

Ft Worth (Tarrant County) is probably turning a little more blue than purple, so it's  on the fence.

A ton of Californians, and folks from the northern states have followed the jobs down here and brought their voting habits with'em.

Beto O'Rourke is running for governor against Abbott and has decided he doesn't want our guns, he now wants to protect our 2nd amendment rights.  ::)

So AOC, a legend in her own mind would love to see Texas fall, as most down here, think she's an idiot.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 02:47:16 AM »
She also said Republicans are just mad because they can’t “date” her... Date is the new pound me too movement :)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 04:23:00 AM »
She is MUCH more dangerous then a plain old idiot. That she was elected show just how far downhill this country has gone. She is a liberal liberal. Politians tend to have high senses of self worth. I dont think theres anyone in american that thinks there as special as she considers herself. She is the epidemy of rules for thee but not for me. 
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 07:06:23 AM »
I'm hoping she wears out her welcome.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 08:06:23 AM »
LOL, Well I think you meant "wacko", as Waco is a city on the Brazos River south of Ft. Worth.

Houston, Dallas, and Austin, are very blue, I'm skeptical that McAllen and Laredo TX are still blue after the last year or so.

Ft Worth (Tarrant County) is probably turning a little more blue than purple, so it's  on the fence.

A ton of Californians, and folks from the northern states have followed the jobs down here and brought their voting habits with'em.

Beto O'Rourke is running for governor against Abbott and has decided he doesn't want our guns, he now wants to protect our 2nd amendment rights.  ::)

So AOC, a legend in her own mind would love to see Texas fall, as most down here, think she's an idiot.

Not just Texans.
Aim small, miss small!!!