Author Topic: Another great reason for a conservative sweep in November..  (Read 540 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Another great reason for a conservative sweep in November..
« on: February 14, 2022, 01:15:42 AM »
  One of the ugliest excuses for a woman in all history, may face justice yet..if we can get a relatively honest congress in November.
  The Durham group is closing in on her...and let us hope there will be enough in the new congress who are not bought off, that we can get her put where she belongs..

https://nypost.com/2022/02/13/most-democrats-want-hillary-clinton-investigated-for-any-role-in-russiagate-scandal-poll/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Another great reason for a conservative sweep in November..
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 01:34:23 AM »
The rest of the criminals are still talking about investigating Hillary.  Hasn't that talk been going on for the last half dozen years or so? Yawn
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 01:42:06 AM »
The rest of the criminals are still talking about investigating Hillary.  Hasn't that talk been going on for the last half dozen years or so? Yawn

...But there is still some hope...and I can't stomach the idea of just giving up !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 01:43:25 AM »

Yep! NUTHIN, sticks to the Klintons. That she will ever get prosecuted for her crimes against the Constitution, aka treason, and political espionage is a pipe dream.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 02:36:14 AM »
Yet another instance where Pres Trump proved right. The biggest political crime in our history.

Durham and his slow paced work a mystery. He’s not covering up, but if he can’t bring charges without Biden’s DOJ, all a waste.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 02:41:18 AM »
Yet another instance where Pres Trump proved right. The biggest political crime in our history.

Durham and his slow paced work a mystery. He’s not covering up, but if he can’t bring charges without Biden’s DOJ, all a waste.

..But cannot a new congress bring charges of their own ?

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 02:55:47 AM »
I don't think congress has that power they can investigate, question and make referrals but they have no legal power to speak of.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2022, 04:28:27 AM »
Remember when the other criminals investigated the criminal Ted Kennedy 50 years ago, and nothing became of it? Its the same now with Hillary, nothing will happen to her.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 04:31:41 PM »
I tend to believe that Hitlary will get away with her wickedness and criminality and here's why.  She went to Joe Brandon and more, or less spillled her guts.  Joe said, "Well what do you want me to do about this?"  Her retort was "Well, pardon me!" 

So now the reason for the dummycratics being so willing to risk it all to cheat their muddle-minded simpleton into the White House.  He is there to excuse all the evil that Hitlary and her mob have perpetrated.

If I were Durham, I would hire a double and get a really good disguise.
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2022, 01:20:48 AM »
I tend to believe that Hitlary will get away with her wickedness and criminality and here's why.  She went to Joe Brandon and more, or less spillled her guts.  Joe said, "Well what do you want me to do about this?"  Her retort was "Well, pardon me!" 

So now the reason for the dummycratics being so willing to risk it all to cheat their muddle-minded simpleton into the White House.  He is there to excuse all the evil that Hitlary and her mob have perpetrated.

If I were Durham, I would hire a double and get a really good disguise.

Yeah really what is going to happen when the whole deep state is involved? What is going to happen when the entities that are to be neutral like the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DHS, and NSA were part of the coup against Ttrump.  Nothing is going to happen, except Durham may commit suicide. Or that is what the story will be. Years ago these people would be put in jail and/or executed. Today they will continue to be free and hold high offices.  All kind of felony's were committed during the 2016 election, during trump's presidency, during the 2020 election, the placement of Biden, and after his placement. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2022, 05:48:49 AM »
......JUST A REMINDER !

Any politician (or businessman) that is bucking against American (or Canadian) freedom, has been bought by and are now owned by, the Chinese communist Party.

The way America once was.