Author Topic: Here’s how you can help save lives  (Read 298 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Here’s how you can help save lives
« on: February 16, 2022, 08:34:54 AM »
I have a project that I need your help on.

You see, the pro-Life movement is at a crossroads like never before.

Pro-abortion activists are petrified that Roe v. Wade is going to be overturned by the Supreme Court this summer.

Here are a few of the headlines from the panicked liberal media:

The Supreme Court Looks Ready to Overturn Roe v. Wade

With 'Roe' in peril, anti-abortion activists rally in Washington

Fate of abortion access looms over new Supreme Court term

This is all great news. But here's the bad news: the Democrats still have a card to play to ensure that the abortion industry survives.

There is a bill working its way through Congress to codify Roe v. Wade into law.

In fact, this bill has already passed the House of Representatives, and is now up for consideration in the Senate.

If this bill passes, everything is back to square one.

The Supreme Court's decision would be irrelevant, and all of the tremendous pro-Life bills that have passed in the states over the past few years would be wiped off the books.

Abortion would be codified into law, and millions of unborn children nationwide would never see the light of day.

I cannot abandon those unborn children. Their futures rest in our hands, and we must do all that we can to protect them, even at their most vulnerable stage.

The Democrats' ability to pass this bill rests on one important objective: increasing their majority in the Senate.

They already have the votes in the House. And they just need to pick up a few more in the Senate.

That's why they are targeting my seat so aggressively. They know that replacing a pro-Life champion like myself with a radical pro-abortion Senator would be a game-changer for them.

And that's why it's so important that I defeat the Democrat Party in the election this year.

For all those reasons, I am asking you today to help me continue to block pro-abortion legislation in the Senate by chipping in $100, $50, $25, or $10.

Growing up with a father who was an OBGYN, I have seen how precious newborn children are.

I have also seen how helpless they are, and how badly they need our protection.

What kind of society would abandon the weakest and most helpless among us, and allow them to be terminated by the millions?

History will not look kindly on us if you and I don't do something about this immediately.

I am confident that the Supreme Court will come back with a sensible ruling that allows state legislatures to protect the unborn.

But if the Democrats manage to codify Roe v. Wade by passing it through Congress, none of that will matter.

The only way they can accomplish that is by increasing their majorities in the upcoming elections. And you and I have the ability to stop them.

That's why I am asking you to join with me today to stop the Democrats from putting a pro-abortion Leftist in my seat. Will you chip in $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away?

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. The Supreme Court is poised to overturn Roe v. Wade this summer.

But the Democrats are looking to pass a bill to codify Roe v. Wade into law. In fact, it has already passed the House and is now under consideration in the Senate.

If that bill passes, abortion will remain the law of the land, no matter what the Supreme Court does.

That would lead to the abortions of millions of unborn children. Their hopes, dreams, and futures would be destroyed in the blink of an eye.

I can't let that happen. The only way to stop it, however, is to prevent the Democrats from increasing their Senate majorities next year.

I'm asking for your help today to prevent the Democrats from putting a pro-abortion radical in my seat. Will you make a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Here’s how you can help save lives
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 10:30:42 AM »
Rand Paul is too good a Man to lose to a Liberal. I'll see what I can come up with.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 11:16:36 PM »
was there a link to where to contribute?
blue lives matter

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 06:20:03 AM »
Not really Lloyd. I got it as an e-mail and there was a link where I could but nothing I could copy and paste here.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!