Author Topic: Here he is..Justin Castro  (Read 540 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Here he is..Justin Castro
« on: February 17, 2022, 06:23:00 AM »
Just a reminder
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Here he is..Justin Castro
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 03:01:51 AM »
It is quite revealing, how suddenly these "skin mask" politicians are being exposed as pervs.  Then, instead of denying such sick charges, they just tend to blow them off.
  it appears that some of them think such perversions are somehow "normal".  Some have even sponsored pedo favoring bills.
 https://angelespino.com/kamala-harris-endorsed-pro-pedophile-bill-sb145/ 

I have been saying that this world wide struggle has turned the corner from politics to a spiritual struggle..and we see more evidence of such possession almost daily.

Be careful...choose wisely..your eternity depends upon it! 
 https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/02/ignored-pandemic-360-million-christians-persecuted-raymond-ibrahim/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 03:15:45 AM »
A short investigative research on Pierre and Margaret Trudeaus' swinger lifestyle, their group of  "love buddies", and their mutual infatuation with Fidel Castro, will reveal that Fidel Castro is likely Justins Trudeaus' biological baby daddy.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 05:33:51 AM »
...A proud heritage..no doubt !  Of course, it is now more than ever coming to light, that the left takes pride in all kinds of sin and perversion...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 02:22:12 AM »
Sans ALL CONSPIRACY THEORIES, real or imagined, someone with the mindset of a dictator, doesn't relish anything as much as he relishes the absolute power.

Fidel Castro was a classic example. He started at the bottom, and clawed his way to the top.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 04:37:10 AM »
The people of canada are allowing it. There as much to blame as that (censored word). Theres a positive in all of this. Biden not stepping in is going to lose many union voters that feel sold out.
blue lives matter

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 06:30:43 AM »
Did Canada have a corrupt election also? And supposedly elect a crazy commie like we did.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 06:49:20 AM »
The people of canada are allowing it. There as much to blame as that (censored word). Theres a positive in all of this. Biden not stepping in is going to lose many union voters that feel sold out.

A curious thing with many unions..  I have worked union and non-union jobs, but still I never allowed a union...or anyone else to dictate to me how to vote.  I have always marveled how so many unions vote near 100% for a given candidate...almost invariably the candidate endorsed by their union.

It would seem these folks would have many other facets in their life...some of which must overcome their desire to please their union masters

So why do "unions" so often vote as their handlers tell them ?

So far as Biden is concerned, they should have known better than to have voted for him in the first place.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2022, 07:21:45 AM »
I know a very liberal union worker that voted for Trump in 16. Don’t know about 20. We no longer talk.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 10:10:59 AM »
maybe lineman are a different breed but we were union and we were lumped in with the union guys at the local power plant and our union president sure didnt like it when we showed up. Actually i think union support is finally starting to see who really is behind the working class and many dont follow like a lap dog anymore.

A curious thing with many unions..  I have worked union and non-union jobs, but still I never allowed a union...or anyone else to dictate to me how to vote.  I have always marveled how so many unions vote near 100% for a given candidate...almost invariably the candidate endorsed by their union.

It would seem these folks would have many other facets in their life...some of which must overcome their desire to please their union masters

So far as Biden is concerned, they should have known better than to have voted for him in the first place.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2022, 10:16:53 AM »
Mule i know alot of union electrical works and iron workers from the local mines and paper workers from the paper mills and none of them are liberals. But then if they were i wouldnt know them. Sure wouldnt talk to them. At our shop we had 12 union lineman. ONE was a liberal that had obama signs in his yard. He got so much flak from us that he posted out and became a meter reader. I saw he had biden signs in his yard last election. He stopped by to say hi on his 4 wheeler one day a couple years ago and i not so nicely told him to get the hell off of my property. His problem was his wife did his thinking and told him how he had to vote. She goes to the same church as us and one day leaving chruch i asked her why a pro abortionists bothered to go to church. She stomped off and said shed talk to her husband about me. I laughed. Not to surpisingly i never heard a peep from him. 
I know a very liberal union worker that voted for Trump in 16. Don’t know about 20. We no longer talk.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2022, 01:04:28 PM »
maybe lineman are a different breed but we were union and we were lumped in with the union guys at the local power plant and our union president sure didnt like it when we showed up. Actually i think union support is finally starting to see who really is behind the working class and many dont follow like a lap dog anymore.

Hopefully by now, more working people will find who are truly the friends of working people.
   After seeing the OBiden fiasco at work and the Commie in chief  operate in Canada...how could they help but to catch on ?