Author Topic: Henny Penny sounds new alarms on Ukraine and lays out Russian invasion plan  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Henny Penny sounds new alarms on Ukraine and lays out Russian invasion plan
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2022, 02:29:40 AM »
The United States spent 20 years in Afghanistan trying to "establish a democracy". Thousands died, a trillion dollars spent, and it went right back to square one in a week.

Now everyone is worried about the Russians and the Ukraine. Endless war by those who never do any of the fighting.

Get our troops out of this Ukraine BS, and bring them home, and PUT'EM ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER.

To hell with the corrupt government of the Ukraine.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2022, 07:43:46 AM »
"Historically Ukraine never existed"

Neither did Israel, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc. ...

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2022, 07:40:22 AM »
TM7

Read the interview...  The "war" already seems to have started, but it won't last long - Russia can't afford it.  We are not (I hope) going to engage Russia and again Russia can't afford a long land war.  Russia's only hope for long term success is to SELL oil and gas, it is really all they have right now.  Their economy is smaller than Italy!!!! and Putin and his crony's have plundered that for themselves.  I hope Putin stops at Ukraine (sad as that is) because if he starts taking control of other former Soviet states the world will have a situation like it had with Hitler - invading other countries.
Hoping for the best for everyone.  Not a fan of overseas wars.

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2022, 09:43:32 AM »
“As an American I am angry and saddened. It all happened because of a rigged election. That includes inflation and millions of people pouring in on a monthly basis-far more than 3 million people-and there coming from 129 different countries. They are destroying our country”   Donald J Trump.
My addition. I approve this message...

Offline Dee

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2022, 10:09:43 AM »
Meanwhile, Trudeau sets up his dictatorship in Canada on our northern border,  while "brain dead Biden", the non-border states, leaves the southern border states to fend for ourselves against a major invasion of invaders from all over the world.   

Interesting enough Biden sense 3500 troops from the 82nd Airborne to assist Ukraine, and is now deploying 7,000 more troops.

10,500 troops to assist the Ukraine,  NUTHIN for Texas, New Mexico, Arizona.  >:(
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline orerancher

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2022, 10:23:29 AM »
Meanwhile, Trudeau sets up his dictatorship in Canada on our northern border,  while "brain dead Biden", the non-border states, leaves the southern border states to fend for ourselves against a major invasion of invaders from all over the world.   

Interesting enough Biden sense 3500 troops from the 82nd Airborne to assist Ukraine, and is now deploying 7,000 more troops.

10,500 troops to assist the Ukraine,  NUTHIN for Texas, New Mexico, Arizona.  >:(

Make sure You Say 'Thank You'  to all the democrat Voters Ya Meet.....

Online Mule 11

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2022, 11:52:00 AM »
[quote
Make sure You Say 'Thank You'  to all the democrat Voters Ya Meet.....
[/quote]
At the pump and at the stores where I shop I’ve been vocal and tellin em if they voted for biden? They owe me money.
Coming to my next family gathering... No wonder why I’m so well loved.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2022, 11:56:06 AM »
The self-appointed experts on TV keep babbling about Russia retaking Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, they ARE part of Nato Russia cannot affor World War III but it such fear mongering is better than broadcasting news about North America going into the toilet.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2022, 12:19:23 PM »
The self-appointed experts on TV keep babbling about Russia retaking Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, they ARE part of Nato Russia cannot affor World War III but it such fear mongering is better than broadcasting news about North America going into the toilet.
Why would the turds broadcast the truth when that may bring attention to their goal?