Author Topic: When Trudeau was a younger brat...  (Read 1081 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
When Trudeau was a younger brat...
« on: February 19, 2022, 04:43:57 PM »
  When Trudeau was a younger brat, he was already in favor of breaking up Canada...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B8IrpWVaoE
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: When Trudeau was a younger brat...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 04:55:00 PM »
Well he apparently changed his mind.  Now hes decided to setup his kingdom over the entirety of it.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 05:03:53 PM »
IG....
If Alberta wanted to secede from the Dominion of Canada and become the 51st state would you accuse us of being expansionist?

..Not if all Albertans chose to do so..  Nor would we be right, were we to line up our Army on our northern border and threaten Canada with war..if they refused to cough up Alberta..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 06:18:04 AM »
We can barely run our own country. Much less than us trying run Canada also.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 06:25:43 AM »
  Well, we sure can't afford any more elections like our last one...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 06:30:10 AM »
  Well, we sure can't afford any more elections like our last one...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 10:52:28 AM »
to
IG....
If Alberta wanted to secede from the Dominion of Canada and become the 51st state would you accuse us of being expansionist?

..Not if all Albertans chose to do so..  Nor would we be right, were we to line up our Army on our northern border and threaten Canada with war..if they refused to cough up Alberta..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what if 92% of Albertans voted to leave the Dominion and join the States, and Ottawa blamed and accused the US and shelled Alberta's towns and cities. Then if Trudeau brought in 150 thousand Chinese troops to secure his hold on Alberta and them menaced the US. And China then threatens trade sanctions on us, while Ottawa becomes chuck full of foreign 'advisors' and money.

Would you say it's okay to put our troops on Canadian border at that point?
  Your analogy is so far out...it has slipped off the rails..

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 01:52:26 AM »
"Your analogy is so far out...it has slipped off the rails.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a thought experiment and Hardly off the rails, because we now have a communist dictator run country based on the Cuban and CCP model as our Northern neighbor, which in all likelihood will host Chinese personnel because Trudeau the Dictator has already announced his great admiration for the CCP system while closing down the last vestiges of Canadian freedom

And to think this happened while Joe and NATO were more fixated on what Russia is doing in their own backyard for their security and ethnic people: and completely ignoring our own security and loss of Canadian freedom. And frankly I think you, too, were overly mesmerized by Russia and NATO expansion dreams. Now we have a communist CCP styled dictatorship on our vast northern border, but some people are worried about what Russia is doing supporting 2 breakaway regions in Ukraine.  I take it nobody in Joebama's regime, or yourself, would care if Alberta tried to breakaway from the CCPR _ _ Canadian Communist People's Republic.

Btw IG,  do you remember what Clinton, Tony Blair and NATO did to Yugoslavia? Yes, there use to be a country called Yugoslavia.

I think we both know that a communist/fascist movement is trying to sweep the world.  The fact that Trudeau may well be part of it, doesn't exclude the possible inclusion of Vlad Putin..

Trudeau, Biden, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Putin, some super-billionaires, and many others.. I see them all as just part of the whole unholy scheme.

Complaining about what Clinton, Tony Blair and NATO may have done to Yugoslavia seems irrelevant.

Just because "Johnny did it", doesn't mean it is OK for others to do the same.

You see it differently...that's OK ..

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 11:04:51 AM »
Well, I said, the eastern and southern part of Ukraine was part of Russia for 200-300 years under the Tzars.  Only the central and western part of Ukraine has Ukrainian spoken as their language.  I've said that Russia would take these areas first probably without firing a shot.  The communists under Lenin back in 1923 Set up the Ukrainian borders, not by language spoken.  Kind of like England did with Iraq after WWI, and how Africa was carved up by European powers, not by tribal boundaries. 
Opelika Portal

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2022, 12:09:47 PM »
This is supposed to be a Trudeau tread but I’ll go with the flow.

Someone mentioned Yugoslavia. That’s a good analogy for Ukraine, as of now. Putin may have further steps in mind. Like a vassal state that used to be called Ukraine.

Closer to home, a much bigger development, our Northern neighbor going full totalitarian with approval of its Parliament.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2022, 12:33:51 PM »
Canada sounds like what’s happening in Australia. Is everyone going commie now? 
Constantine III

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2022, 02:18:00 AM »
Heard he kept the new financial weapons and other powers after canceling the “emergency”.

Could be wrong, Twitter was the source. We’ll see.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2022, 05:50:07 AM »

A Pretty High Percentage of the Canister Grade Powders We Use for Handloading, are Made in Australia and Canada, Both have Fallen to the Marxists....I'm bettin We never See those Powders ever Again... 

Online DDZ

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2022, 06:31:05 AM »

A Pretty High Percentage of the Canister Grade Powders We Use for Handloading, are Made in Australia and Canada, Both have Fallen to the Marxists....I'm bettin We never See those Powders ever Again...

You are probably right. Since the Hodgen Goex plant closed last year, good luck finding any black powders made overseas. There are a couple but they are bought up as soon as they get here. There has been black powder made in this country for the last 220 years at least, and now there is none. Just like many other things. We rely on other countries to provide it. There is a war on the shooting sports. try to find primers. Powder will eventually be about impossible to get. I believe government will just regulate them out of business.  Just like they regulate a lot of other businesses out of existence.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline orerancher

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2022, 07:37:29 AM »

You are probably right. Since the Hodgen Goex plant closed last year, good luck finding any black powders made overseas. There are a couple but they are bought up as soon as they get here. There has been black powder made in this country for the last 220 years at least, and now there is none. Just like many other things. We rely on other countries to provide it. There is a war on the shooting sports. try to find primers. Powder will eventually be about impossible to get. I believe government will just regulate them out of business.  Just like they regulate a lot of other businesses out of existence.

I can Make 'Black Powder' at Home.....I cant make 'Varget'......

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2022, 12:24:24 PM »
Powder Valley had lots of black powder and BP substitutes available the other day when I was checking on primers and powder.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2022, 01:11:44 PM »
Goex was bought and scheduled to come back online.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2022, 04:13:37 PM »

Sounds like a business opportunity for someone.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Online DDZ

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2022, 03:57:47 AM »
Goex was bought and scheduled to come back online.

I did look that up and you are correct.  Estes Energetic from Colorado bought the plant from Hodgden.  The article said we won't see black powder from the plant until the end of the year or first of next year.  Thanks for the update.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2022, 02:19:16 AM »
TM7
“Obama, Hillary, McCain made good use of these Nazi groups and built them up to perform a color revolution to overthrow presidentPorshenko who happened to be Russian friendly”

Perhaps you meant Viktor Yanukovych. Porshenko remains in Kiev fighting Russians.

Come on man. Putin’s spin of fighting genocidal Ukrainian Nazi’s has no legs. Even the Russian troops don’t believe it.

This sounds familiar... 

“The authorities would prosecute not only the protesters, but also opposition MPs, representatives of NGOs, journalists, bloggers and any “unreliable” citizens who posted anything “wrong” on social networks. Among the most controversial provisions of those laws was, for example, a ban on driving in convoys of more than five vehicles without the interior ministry’s consent. In fact, any participant of a so-called Automaidan movement could be fined UAH 680-850, or be deprived of their driver’s license for 1-2 years with the confiscation of the vehicle.”

Who signed these laws?  Former Russian puppet Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych before he and his son fled to Russia with billions in spoils.