Author Topic: Putin's master plan..  (Read 386 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Putin's master plan..
« on: February 20, 2022, 06:13:02 PM »
  Yes, it is written by Doug Schoen..but still contains the truth of the subject;

https://www.amazon.com/Putins-Master-Plan-Destroy-Influence/dp/1594038899

A condensation of the book...

"Vladimir Putin has a master plan to destroy Europe, divide NATO, reclaim Russian influence in the world, and most of all to marginalize the United States and the West in order to achieve regional hegemony and global power. Putin’s unified strategy and vision for Europe has not been thoroughly discussed or articulated in any meaningful way until now. Putin’s Master Plan is the first comprehensive attempt to systematically explain Putin’s global strategy, which could inevitably and inexorably lead to the breakup of the NATO alliance, and potentially to war with the West. Currently, the West has no strategy, no plan, and no tactics to confront Putin’s master plan other than imposing limited economic sanctions, which have done little to deter Putin's aggression—and may well have encouraged and facilitated it. The viewpoint taken here is not just alarmism, but an accurate and, for the first time, clear and sober portrayal of a frightening situation that, more and more, serious observers of European and Russian politics are openly recognizing and acknowledging.

Putin’s Master Plan makes the case that it is essential to wake up to Putin’s strategy to destroy Europe, divide NATO, and build a new empire in the former Soviet Union. Russia has demonstrated an extraordinary level of aggression, most boldly in its outright invasions of Georgia and Ukraine. American weakness and a divided Europe have left Russia’s terrified neighbors without an alternative to Russian domination, and even once-stalwart American allies such as the Republic of Georgia are on the brink of becoming part of Putin’s new empire in Europe. Putin has made it clear that he sees NATO expansion as a fundamental threat to Russian nationhood, and he is systematically challenging the NATO Alliance as well as the United States. So far, he is winning."

Keep in mind the old saying, when observing bumbles and the other Demonrats.. "Pay no attention to what they say..but rather, watch what they actually do".

I submit that Putin and the "woke folks" are operating on the same page, trying to kill America and the west.
  ...And poor, stupid and feckless Joe is just doing their bidding.

Russia was in an economic tight spot..just about where Trump wanted them, when he was cheated out of office. ...But then the globalist tool..Joe, was put in his place...

One sentence...  Joe shuts down most drilling and all fracking..and shuts down our key pipelines.  Then he awards Russia the right to run a pipeline into west Europe..  That in itself tells the story..

That provides funds for Russia to promote the subjugation of her former satellite states.

Watch what they do....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Putin's master plan..
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 02:18:21 AM »
Well ironglow, Putin really hasn't elaborated on his intentions, and how he's going to go about it.

Biden on the other hand, is destroying OUR COUNTRY. It's time Americans stopped worrying about Europe, and started worrying about America, and start by shutting down our own borders.

A new dictator to the north, and chaos to the south.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 03:09:54 AM »
IG...

This just in....
Sergey Lararov of the  Putin government has just announced to the world the exact date of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.....

He said "the invasion is on February 30, and to mark it on your calendar."

LOL, got a link on that one?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 03:21:51 AM »
Putin's master plan is to cause a diversion so no one is paying attention to Joe Biden's destruction of the United States!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 03:30:01 AM »
Putin's master plan is to cause a diversion so no one is paying attention to Joe Biden's destruction of the United States!

Or Is it Joebama's master plan?

I'm not sure Joe can think that far in advance.  :o
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 03:30:35 AM »

Seems to be workin don't it. Economy is headed way south, a dictatorship forming in Canada, our Southern border being overwhelmed by border jumpers from all over the world, and folks are worried about Putins' invasion of the Ukraine. Go figure.

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 04:13:47 AM »
Frightful scenarios isn’t it. Sometimes i fear for Alaska during all of this, she could be out there all alone and surrounded.
A Dictatorship to the east, Russia to the west and close, Arctic to the North, China becoming aggressive in the Pacific to the
South. Plus our screwed up southern border laying wide open. Not a good thing at all for that one state.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 04:25:03 AM »
If Putin wants to split NATO, his plan is going awry. Germany the wildcard.

Don’t see a political upside for Biden if war. Energy will spike bigly and Biden will look even more helpless.

Some have described Russia as a gas station masquerading as a country.

Sanctions? Easy. Approve Israel’s gas pipeline to Europe, cancel Nordstream 2, approve Keystone XL and turn loose the American oil industry.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2022, 04:48:49 AM »

Exactly..the globalists are working in concert !  Here, one of the great (and honest) intellectuals of our time, a Canadian professor himself describes the madness that has infected the Canadian government

A 5+ mimute video..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSyLI15ZCw

This spiritual madness has infected may power centers throughout the world..just the way it is described here, concerning Canada..

(3 min video)          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSyLI15ZCw
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)