Author Topic: Demonrats compiling quite a record of crime in the cities..  (Read 237 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Demonrats compiling quite a record of crime in the cities..
« on: February 21, 2022, 03:01:12 PM »
  Mom has to protect her 4 year old..because the Demonrats won't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FExH-8u6zb8
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Demonrats compiling quite a record of crime in the cities..
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 01:32:46 AM »
The rise in lawlessness is intentional.  Any complaining done by politicians is only done because they feel they have to, but nothing will be done to stop it, as we have witnessed. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 03:26:59 AM »
That is one point the founders screwed up. There should be a way built in to hold these people accountable. Yes I know Voting , but that means we have to put up with someone like Brandon for 3 more years before he can be voted out. It will takes years to correct what he has messed up already and cost all of us thousands of dollars and the lose of who knows how many of our rights.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 06:18:02 AM »
That is one point the founders screwed up. There should be a way built in to hold these people accountable. Yes I know Voting , but that means we have to put up with someone like Brandon for 3 more years before he can be voted out. It will takes years to correct what he has messed up already and cost all of us thousands of dollars and the lose of who knows how many of our rights.

Well we didn't have fair voting last election, and voting didn't work for us then. I have doubts that its ever going to be fair again.  I think the founders did put something in the constitution to hold them accountable, and its the 2nd Amendment.   The question is. Will, we the people ever use it against a tyrannical government? 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn