Author Topic: ..Don't just "talk about it", Joe..  (Read 410 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..Don't just "talk about it", Joe..
« on: February 22, 2022, 03:58:41 AM »
  Just do it !  Do America a favor also, by reopening the drilling, fracking and pipelines..

You have cost American oil people far too much already !

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/us-has-understanding-with-germany-shut-nord-stream-2-pipeline-if-russia-invades-2021-12-07/

DUMBAZZ...If you had not made such a stupid move in the first place, you wouldn't have so much political egg on your face today !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: ..Don't just "talk about it", Joe..
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 04:28:55 AM »
  Only one thing equals Joe's STUPIDITY in shutting down the American petroleum industry, ...and that was his stupidity in doing such a s_ _tty job, leaving Afghanistan..

THAT WAS COLOSSAL !!!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 05:54:57 AM »
  Only one thing equals Joe's STUPIDITY in shutting down the American petroleum industry, ...and that was his stupidity in doing such a s_ _tty job, leaving Afghanistan..

THAT WAS COLOSSAL !!!
On the same scale as opening our borders...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 06:01:30 AM »

THAT WAS COLOSSAL !!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 06:08:02 AM »
Have to remember dementia Joe is not making decisions, nor has he ever since he was placed in the White House.  Its easy to assume that he is making decisions, because of his position.  I will not call him president because he was not elected as president.  Not sure who is calling the shots, but it surely isn't Biden who probably has trouble making a decision of what he wants for breakfast.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 07:09:38 AM »

THAT WAS COLOSSAL !!!

^^^THAT TOO !^^^

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2022, 07:10:12 AM »
Etched in my mind was the video of him signing mandates and mumbling “ I don’t even know what I’m signing” with a stupid grin...

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 12:38:41 PM »
There wasn't any mention of the US stopping buying oil from them though. Yeah, Germany will shut down a pipeline that isn't carrying anything yet but we will keep buying oil which really doesn't deprive Putin of any income. Real big deal.  ::)

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 01:31:12 PM »
Slojoe's  'Sanctions' on Russia, are Only gonna Hurt US....

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2022, 05:05:37 PM »
I don't feel quite right about being too critical of handicapped and mentally deficient folks--like Joe Brandon.  However, those who voted for this pitiful excuse are morons and I have nothing but disdain for them.  They must really hate this country.  Those who cheated the vacuous faker into office are traitors of the highest order.
Swingem
Like Like x 1 View List