Author Topic: Shocking News About the FBI and CIA  (Read 393 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Shocking News About the FBI and CIA
« on: February 22, 2022, 05:42:39 PM »
Your most basic freedoms are directly under attack.

And you and I are going to have to fight hard to win them back again.

Just last week, a letter from two of my Senate colleagues was declassified.

In this letter, they revealed that the CIA has been secretly destroying the civil liberties of Americans, conducting illegal surveillance and gathering data on millions of innocent people.

I can only imagine what they intend to do with this data.

And I'm extremely worried that it will be used, or perhaps has already been used, to target people for exercising their free speech.

In fact, having witnessed Justin Trudeau's crackdown on the peaceful trucker protests in Canada...

...and the Biden Administration's crackdown on parents who oppose Critical Race Theory...

...and the FBI's illegal targeting of Trump administration officials...

...it is clear that extraordinary measures are being used against conservatives like you and I who dissent from the mainstream media narrative.

In fact, as the Trudeau government in Canada moves to freeze the bank accounts of people involved in the protests, the FBI is creating a new "cryptocurrency unit" to monitor transactions in the U.S.

This new unit of the FBI could be used to target future protestors in America in a similar way.

You see, cryptocurrency has been one of the key ways that the truckers have continued to receive much-needed funds in the face of the government's crackdown.

But now, if conservatives in America dare to protest against the government in the future, the FBI is preparing to crack down just like the Canadian government has.

William, I have been sounding the alarm about these illegal and unconstitutional government programs for many years.

While many in Congress have only recently woken up to the abuses of power coming from the intelligence community, I have opposed it since the day I got elected.

In fact, I was one of the loudest voices demanding that the Patriot Act be repealed, and the Fourth Amendment be restored.

Congress needs more people who are willing to fight tooth-and-nail against the federal government's abuses of power.

That's why I am asking today that you help me out with my re-election campaign.

If I manage to hold off this Democrat challenge to my seat, I will be able to fight for your liberty for six more years.

And furthermore, I will be able to use my influence to elect even more people to Congress who share my pro-liberty views.

But I need your help in order to make that happen. So will you please stand with me by making a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 today?

You and I are entering into a frightening new age.

It is scary to see how the Chinese Communist Party monitors its own citizens and enforces a digital "social credit system" to ruin the lives of people who disobey.

If America is to remain a free country, it is critical that we fight back against all efforts to implement a system like that here.

But I must admit, when I hear news about the CIA illegally monitoring millions of Americans, it makes me concerned about what the future looks like.

I believe there is still time for us to fight back.

I have fought for years against laws like the Patriot Act, and against abuse of the FISA system. In the wake of this news, I will double my efforts in the Senate.

If I am re-elected this year, I will have another six years to fight to restore your liberty.

But in order for that to happen, I must have you standing alongside me. That's why I'm asking you to chip in $100, $50, $25, or $10 today.

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. Last week, two of my Senate colleagues revealed that the CIA is collecting data on millions of innocent Americans.

And I'm worried that this data will be used, or perhaps already has been used, by the federal government to target people for exercising their free speech.

In fact, with the Biden Administration's crackdown on conservative parents, and Trudeau's crackdown on the Canadian truckers, we have seen "democratic" governments do exactly that.

I have been one of the loudest voices in Congress on this issue for many years. It was a lonely battle for a long time, but it is finally starting to gain steam.

If I am re-elected this year, I will have six more years to fight to restore your liberty in the face of federal government oppression.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Shocking News About the FBI and CIA
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 02:24:11 AM »
I mostly like Rand but GB should write back asking why he and other Rep Senators stood quiet (when they led every Senate committee) while the afore mentioned agencies led a coup against a sitting President.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 04:52:52 AM »
Lying through their teeth, like a bunch of used car salesmen. Except used car salesmen still have a small thread of honer. Like ,yes the car is blue.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 10:44:54 PM »
Your odds are better spending your money on the local Lottery than on ANY politician.