Author Topic: What will America do?  (Read 2354 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
What will America do?
« on: February 27, 2022, 10:37:25 AM »
If we find out the mid terms are just as rigged as the 2020 election was ?
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: What will America do?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 10:42:52 AM »
Sit around and complain.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 11:16:47 AM »
find out the mid terms are just as rigged as the 2000 election was ?
Just how rigged were the 2000 elections?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 12:35:34 PM »
Sit around and complain.
Seems to be your m.o.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 12:37:32 PM »
You think they weren’t? Pretty sure you know he meant 2020.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 12:41:57 PM »
From phalanx:
If we find out the mid terms are just as rigged as the 2000 election was ?
No problem, as it was a fair and accurate election. Please list all the courts that declared it a rigged election.
GuzziJohn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 01:18:57 PM »
From phalanx:
No problem, as it was a fair and accurate election. Please list all the courts that declared it a rigged election.
GuzziJohn
Still defending this garbage? Not surprised.

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 01:21:19 PM »
In order to believe that the 2020 election was not cheated and rigged, you would also have to believe the voters in general are absolutely insane.  America (the USA) was enjoying the best economy ever--even though suffering through a Chinese germ warfare attack, but we had solid leadership by probably the hardest working President ever.  And then an election comes along and the voters flush the whole thing down the crapper and elect an idiot who doesn't know his butt from his elbow and has no leadership qualities ever.  Give us a break.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2022, 01:29:09 PM »
In order to believe that the 2020 election was not cheated and rigged, you would also have to believe the voters in general are absolutely insane.  America (the USA) was enjoying the best economy ever--even though suffering through a Chinese germ warfare attack, but we had solid leadership by probably the hardest working President ever.  And then an election comes along and the voters flush the whole thing down the crapper and elect an idiot who doesn't know his butt from his elbow and has no leadership qualities ever.  Give us a break.
To believe this “election” was legitimate. You would have to be looking through some swelled and stinking anal tissue. In other words. Your head is up your ass...

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2022, 01:30:10 PM »
From phalanx:
GuzziJohn

That is an easy question. The answer is NONE because none of them bothered to investigate. I share Mule's opinon.

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2022, 01:41:40 PM »
From phalanx:
GuzziJohn

Hey your back guzzmo. Still sayin stupid stuff to. 8)

Offline phalanx

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2022, 01:46:13 PM »
You think they weren’t? Pretty sure you know he meant 2020.

Yes it was my mistake. Thank you mule.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2022, 02:17:47 PM »
From phalanx:
GuzziJohn

I meant 2020.
Constantine III

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2022, 03:43:40 PM »
From Magooch:
Insane voters are those that voted for the former orange guy, and even more insane to consider supporting him further after his crazy attempts to destroy this country and become dictator for life, as short as it may be.
GuzziJohn

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2022, 04:02:48 PM »
Mule, my friend:
pretty sure you know he meant 2020
You are correct, I did. I just could not resist.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 04:09:18 PM »
From Magooch:
Insane voters are those that voted for the former orange guy, and even more insane to consider supporting him further after his crazy attempts to destroy this country and become dictator for life, as short as it may be.
GuzziJohn

LOL! Yeah, cause your guy Joe Biden is such a success story. You truly fit the woke profile.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2022, 11:43:27 PM »
i guess we should have been smart and voted for hillary who illegaly tried to discredit trump and used government officials that were in her pocket to accomplish it. Or biden whos is just--------------biden! A waste of oxegen and nothing but ponokeo with his strings being pulled by commie bernies fan club.  Fact is (censored) and like the rest of you idiots have been exposed and the intellegent ones are jumping ship like rats from a sinking freighter. If you dont realize by now you made a mistake voting for him your just a dumb ass. If your pride is keeping you from admitting it your a sinful idiot. Your idiot democtrats and there far left agenda has tore this country apart and everyone with an iq of over 60 realizes it. Some like i said are so embarrassed they voted for him that they try to defend him to save face. But you are a step beyond that. You come to a GUN FORUM and brag about it. Why dont you just go away. You must know that nobody wants you here. Put your brown leathers on and your penny loafers and hop on that yuppie bike and go have some wine and sushi. Youll get along better and find people that argee with you at the sushi bar and sure as hell wont here. Bottom line is its not biden that is at fault or even hillary. Its anti american idiots like you that with your vote empowered those idiots and brought this country to its knees that are the real criminals in this.
From Magooch:
GuzziJohn
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2022, 01:31:18 AM »
From phalanx:
GuzziJohn

Really? There is a mountain of evidence that clearly shows the election was stolen from the American people, and you spout that worn out crap about the courts.  You know damn well the election was stolen, Your pride just won't let you admit it.  Either that or your brain washing is complete.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2022, 01:51:12 AM »
From phalanx:
GuzziJohn

Really? There is a mountain of evidence that clearly shows the election was stolen from the American people, and you spout that worn out crap about the courts.  You know damn well the election was stolen, Your pride just won't let you admit it.  Either that or your brain washing is complete.

Do you know how much effort it takes to wash a peanut? 8)

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 02:26:19 AM »
From DDZ:
If there was a "mountain of evidence" then the courts would have had no choice but to agree with the the former orange one but even his own appointed judges ruled against him. The court's rulings are all that mean anything. Brainwashed? That is the description of former orange guy supporters. Former orange guy and his supporters our nothing but whiny, snowflake traitors.
GuzziJohn

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 02:33:31 AM »
what a babbling idiot.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2022, 03:10:46 AM »
From DDZ:
If there was a "mountain of evidence" then the courts would have had no choice but to agree with the the former orange one but even his own appointed judges ruled against him. The court's rulings are all that mean anything. Brainwashed? That is the description of former orange guy supporters. Former orange guy and his supporters our nothing but whiny, snowflake traitors.
GuzziJohn

LOL, looks like you've found some buttons to push.

Should I tell'em about your adoptive parents giving you everything you ever wanted when you were growing up, payin for your college,  teaching you how to get free money from the government using the the farm they gave you.

How's that big ole fancy new house in that ritzy mountain neighborhood New Mexico working for ya? The house you bought with money from the family farm your adopted parents left you they'd worked all their lives for and you sold.

Now you're in a rich New Mexico neighborhood pretending to be a self made man. Nobody there knows you sold the family farm so you move up there and big dog.

Your a typical liberal that had everything given to you all your life, and your here on GBO trying with some success, agitating folks that worked for what they got. But I've been onto you for years.

Don't worry, I won't expose your secret. Maybe. ;)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2022, 03:20:53 AM »
Nope. Guzz paid “current fair market value”
In other words. He screwed em...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 03:58:26 AM »
could be one of the definitions of liberal trash in the dictionary. Sad thing is the future of our children is in the hands of people like him. No wonder so many of them are brain washed and dont even know what sex they are. I sure old guzzi struggles with that on a more personal level. I dont think theres a doubt in anyones mind that the only reason he is here is to stir up crap. No doubt going to other forums and bragging about it. Thank you dee for exposing him for what most of us already suspected.
From DDZ:
GuzziJohn

LOL, looks like you've found some buttons to push.

Should I tell'em about your adoptive parents giving you everything you ever wanted when you were growing up, payin for your college,  teaching you how to get free money from the government using the the farm they gave you.

How's that big ole fancy new house in that ritzy mountain neighborhood New Mexico working for ya? The house you bought with money from the family farm your adopted parents left you they'd worked all their lives for and you sold.

Now you're in a rich New Mexico neighborhood pretending to be a self made man. Nobody there knows you sold the family farm so you move up there and big dog.

Your a typical liberal that had everything given to you all your life, and your here on GBO trying with some success, agitating folks that worked for what they got. But I've been onto you for years.

Don't worry, I won't expose your secret. Maybe. ;)
blue lives matter

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2022, 04:04:13 AM »
From Lloyd:
I dont think theres a doubt in anyones mind that the only reason he is here is to stir up crap.
Well you boys are easy to stir up.  ;D
BTW, the very jealous Dee has not a clue.
GuzziJohn

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 04:18:04 AM »
Sorry but i heard simular posts on the old forum and they didnt come from Dee.
From Lloyd:
I dont think theres a doubt in anyones mind that the only reason he is here is to stir up crap.
Well you boys are easy to stir up.  ;D
BTW, the very jealous Dee has not a clue.
GuzziJohn
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2022, 04:31:27 AM »
what a babbling idiot.

Yeah really, in as few of words that about sums up his character.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2022, 04:35:28 AM »

GuzziJohn

So in your twisted view of things, you claim Trump attempted to destroy America. Why don't you enlighten us on what your guy, dementia Joe has done to help America prosper in any way?  That is if you can quit talking about Trump for any amount of time.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2022, 04:49:50 AM »
 Not smart enough to answer any questions... I’m surprised she still isn’t spouting Russian collusion :)

Offline orerancher

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2022, 06:58:22 AM »
If we find out the mid terms are just as rigged as the 2020 election was ?

Find Themselves even More Under the Hobnailed Boot of the Marxists....