Author Topic: Just build the pipeline, Biden!  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Just build the pipeline, Biden!
« on: March 02, 2022, 05:37:24 PM »
I have a demand for Joe Biden.

The time is now to reauthorize the Keystone XL pipeline and liberate America from Russian energy!

How can Joe Biden continue to stifle energy production in the U.S. -- while our country continues to buy it from Russia?

Now is the perfect time to make our country energy independent.

It is a common-sense move that would make us less reliant on Russia, without escalating tensions.

And yet, because of pressure from Left-wing activists, Biden still refuses to do it.

What's more important, Mr. President: keeping the radical Left happy, or stabilizing the world before it spirals into chaos?

This is yet another example of why the Democrat Party is too irresponsible to hold power.

They are servants to the most radical people in their party.

Even a major war in Europe isn't enough to convince them to say no to their most extreme activists and do the right thing.

During the 2020 campaign, Biden claimed that he would unify the country.

Of course, I didn't believe him for a second. And I'm sure you didn't either.

Sure enough, since the day he was inaugurated, Joe Biden has staffed his administration with far-Left radicals.

I don't trust people like that to run this country -- certainly not during a time of global chaos.

This is a clear example of why the Democrats need to be voted out of power this November.

My Senate re-election campaign will be one of the pivotal races in determining the balance of power.

And I need you to step up today and help me defeat the Democrat machine and bring sanity back to America.

That's why I'm asking you today to make a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10 to help me remove the Democrats from power.

With you by my side, I am confident that we can lead America forward in a responsible way.

Biden's free-falling approval ratings give me hope that Americans have realized that electing him was a mistake.

And the midterm elections are drawing closer than ever, giving us a golden opportunity to vote extreme Democrat politicians out of power.

The Keystone XL pipeline is just one glaring example of the Democrats' terribly incompetent leadership. A change is desperately needed for the sake of our country.

How can a party that's so subservient to their most extreme activists be allowed to run the country?

They won't even make the most basic decisions for the good of America.

And as a result, the world is spiraling more and more into chaos.

I am confident that America will pull through this, just like we have so many times before. But better days can only be achieved if the Democrats are out of power.

For that reason, I'm asking for your help.

I don't know what you are able to afford at this time. If you can make a generous contribution of $100 or more, it would make a tremendous difference in this campaign. But even a donation of $25 or $10 would be greatly appreciated.

I just ask that you stand with me at this crucial moment in American history.

Please help me restore competent leadership to America by chipping in $100, $50, $25, or $10 immediately.

I have faith that you and I will get through this scary time together.

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. The U.S. has a chance to become energy independent from Russia and stop buying their gas.

And yet, thanks to pressure from extreme Left-wing activists, Joe Biden still won't authorize the Keystone XL pipeline.

How can he lead this country if he can't even stand up to his party's most extreme members?

This is a glaring example of why Democrats are unfit to hold power.

And this is why the upcoming elections are going to be so critically important.

Will you please help me restore true leadership in this country by making a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Just build the pipeline, Biden!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 05:50:06 PM »
But after the state of the nation speech last night, we should all feel more assured that Joe has a plan and he's going to jerk Putin back to sanity and all will be sunshine and roses.  Right?
Swingem

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 06:02:47 PM »
Yeah, right.   ::)    ;)

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline phalanx

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 06:08:49 PM »
Keystone XL pipeline, but that also involves Canada who is fast becoming a Dictatorship.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 10:33:31 PM »
hes not going to do a thing. If he did hed lose the only voters he has left. The radical far left hippys. He knows that if he opens that pipe line and allows more drilling none of the same people in this country are going to be swayed to vote for him anyway so he has nothing to lose by standing firm. Its not like he really gives a rats ass about this country or the middle class. All he cares about is the democratic party and keeping his power. He sure doesnt want his popularity to go any lower then it is now. So in my opinion what he will do for the next 3 years is nothing. He wont be swayed on making us energy independent because it would mean having to admit he was wrong and he probably wont push anything that the repulicans dont want either over the next 3 years because that too will cost him more independent votes. So he will dance around the fire telling lies like he has done since he was elected.
blue lives matter
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 12:51:24 AM »
...Joe has a plan and he's going to jerk Putin...

I'm not going to write about that 'cause they're in bed together - with oil no less - but you get my drift...

If Joe waffles on the pipeline, we already KNOW how his base is going to react:

It has been reported that Obama already said all there is to know about Sleepy Joe when he said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/08/19/obama-dont-underestimate-joes-ability-to-fk-things-up-n2574693

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2022, 12:59:28 AM »
is that guzzi on the right side of that picture :o
blue lives matter

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2022, 02:18:18 AM »
Yes.  He's the one holding the Troll Doll.  His head had already exploded.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2022, 02:59:53 AM »
We were already energy independent and exporting oil without the pipeline when this senile old fool took office and he immediately killed that with a stoke of his pen. Think Permian Basin oil. He won't stop buying oil from Russia and everyone should know why.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2022, 03:06:43 AM »
Yes.  He's the one holding the Troll Doll.  His head had already exploded.
is that guzzi on the right side of that picture :o

I think both of you are mistaken.  I think he's the cross-dressin blonde in the middle. 

The purple cloud coming up from his brain was my 1st clue. 8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2022, 03:21:01 AM »
Thank the one who started all this insanity with the Dem liberals. At least gave them a game plan anyway, where before they only talked about it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/ocasio-cortez-offers-green-new-deal-plan-switch-renewable-energy-n968781
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2022, 03:27:56 AM »
...Joe has a plan and he's going to jerk Putin...

I'm not going to write about that 'cause they're in bed together - with oil no less - but you get my drift...

If Joe waffles on the pipeline, we already KNOW how his base is going to react:

They look like they are on the yellow brick road. Is Biden the great and wonderful OZ?

It has been reported that Obama already said all there is to know about Sleepy Joe when he said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/08/19/obama-dont-underestimate-joes-ability-to-fk-things-up-n2574693
Constantine III

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2022, 04:14:48 AM »
   You can forget about the Keystone PIPE line ,its gone , already a proposal to dig portions of it up for removal .

Online Mule 11

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2022, 06:18:37 AM »
I suppose this is what is meant by “freedom of enterprise”

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2022, 12:41:59 PM »
Build the pipeline!!!!  The oil companies are anxious to get back to being the LARGEST EXPORTER of OIL and GAS in the world.  Oh you didn't realize that if the oil companies can sell gasoline for $5 a gallon in Europe they won't price it at $2 a gallon in the US.  Want to predict the price of gas in the US?   Check the GLOBAL oil price, the cost of gas in the US tracks right along with the WORLD price of oil.  Once again for those who missed it oil production in the US in JAN 2021 was 10,900 thousand barrels a day, NOW (Feb 2022) it is 11,600 thousand barrels per day.  Our peak was 13,100 thousand barrels per day in Feb 2020 right before COVID, by Aug 2020 we were down to 9700 thousand barrels per day.  In 2022 we are the #1 producer of liquid petroleum product in the world.

If you hate Biden so be it, but don't confuse that with the global oil industry - who sells to the highest bidder at the HIGHEST PRICE POSSIBLE.  Also we import a lot of "oil" because of our refining capacity and that is turned around and EXPORTED as fuel and other products.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2022, 12:59:08 PM »
Gas shot up 30cents a gallon in just in one day. It’s now 3.70 a gallon over night. I knew i should have topped off my tank last Tuesday. It’s heading up to 4.00 and beyond. Food prices are just as bad, even the dollar stores are now going up. They have some dollar shelves with almost nothing on them. F**K Joe Biden.
Constantine III

Online DDZ

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2022, 01:11:45 PM »
Build the pipeline!!!!  The oil companies are anxious to get back to being the LARGEST EXPORTER of OIL and GAS in the world.  Oh you didn't realize that if the oil companies can sell gasoline for $5 a gallon in Europe they won't price it at $2 a gallon in the US.  Want to predict the price of gas in the US?   Check the GLOBAL oil price, the cost of gas in the US tracks right along with the WORLD price of oil.  Once again for those who missed it oil production in the US in JAN 2021 was 10,900 thousand barrels a day, NOW (Feb 2022) it is 11,600 thousand barrels per day.  Our peak was 13,100 thousand barrels per day in Feb 2020 right before COVID, by Aug 2020 we were down to 9700 thousand barrels per day.  In 2022 we are the #1 producer of liquid petroleum product in the world.

If you hate Biden so be it, but don't confuse that with the global oil industry - who sells to the highest bidder at the HIGHEST PRICE POSSIBLE.  Also we import a lot of "oil" because of our refining capacity and that is turned around and EXPORTED as fuel and other products.

Did you get that information off of CNN's website? Bidens own energy secretary even admitted that the reason for high energy costs is because of  Bidens attempt to force America away from  use of fossil fuels.   Getting the cost of fossil fuels high has been a dream of the American haters, and climate change wackos like Biden for decades now.  The Marxists in charge got a guy with dementia placed in the white house that will do anything they want, so its an all out war to bring America to its knees. Without affordable energy prices, and gas prices, you can kiss the America we know goodby. Biden and his band of Marxists will turn America into a third world crap hole, and they have made great progress in just a little over a year.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline phalanx

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2022, 01:31:50 PM »
And here i bought a Nissan Frontier truck with a 4.0 V6 in it thinking i would get good milage. Nope, didn’t happen it gets lousy gas milage, about the same as a 5.0 V8.  Still its a nice truck and very fast its fun to drive.
Constantine III

Online DDZ

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2022, 01:37:59 PM »
I think the days of guys buying a truck just to ride to work are about over. I think we are going to see the sky high truck prices come down.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online DDZ

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 03:48:10 PM »
Just heard that in a town not all that far from me gas jumped to $4.14 Gal.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2022, 12:56:48 AM »
went up 30 cents here yesterday too.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2022, 01:02:54 AM »
even if you throw prices out the door we NEED to be energy independent to be a superpower today. Just the fact we buy foreign oil weakens us. Buying russian oil is insane. China would probably be eaiser to deal with. Ban walmarts and half the national production would be gone. Fact is we by WAY to much stuff from China and russian oil is a drop in the bucket compared to how reliant we are on china. Id bet there isnt a house in america that doesnt have something made in china in it.

blue lives matter

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2022, 02:28:00 AM »

Of course they sell to the highest bidder. They aren't charities. While we are at it let's look at the fact that the main reason gas is so much higher in Europe than here is because the amount of tax levied on it. The people in the Netherlands pay the most at $3.33 per gallon while Bulgaria is more accommodating to it's citizens and only takes them for $1.53. The feds only stick us for 18.3 cents a gallon.

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2022, 02:46:10 AM »
Germany starting to burn more coal and rethinking their nuke shutdown plan.

Team Biden on pipeline?  “Bad idea to have a permanent solution to a temporary problem”.

Leftist ideology trumps national security in our case.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Dee

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2022, 02:56:41 AM »
Fact is, the Keystone pipeline was, and is, years from completion. It will not save us from fuel shortages now. Our o production was basically halted under Biden and would take months to restart on a large enough scale.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2022, 03:00:01 AM »
The green new deal didn't take into account that natural gas is used for making fertilizer, as well as melting soft metals, making glass, processing food, commercial laundries, restaurants, 52% of American houses have gas heat, water heating, or cooking.  Then they didn't take into account 200 million cars and trucks using gas and diesel.  Railroads use diesel.  Airlines use K1 Kerosene jet fuel.  All of this equipment and manufacturing and transportation will last 20 years or more before needing replacement.  About 30% of power is produced using natural gas.   

Instead they restricted drilling, stopped pipelines, and caused us to go from a net exporter to an importer of the fuel we need. 

Windmills, and solar panels are great and all, and I am all for it.  HOWEVER they should be used where they are more efficient.  Problems with this include:

Most wind is either in the plains states or offshore.  Not many people live in the plains states and the grid has to be built to push power east where most people live.  You can't push power too far away from where it is produced due to the power lines resistance.  Offshore is good off the east coast mostly.

Most solar is good in the southwest where the sun shines most of the year.

It takes time and money to install windmills and solar.  It ain't going to produce enough power right now.  In the meantime we have to have natural gas and fuel oil.

It will take years to eventually get electric cars down in price, up in range, and faster charging times.  In the meantime we have to have gasoline and diesel. 

It takes 10 years from start to finish just to get a nuclear power plant operational.   I personally think we should switch to thorium reactors instead of uranium.  Thorium only takes 200 years to break down after use to safe levels of radiation.  Uranium takes thousands.  Storage is easier, and it can't be made into bombs. 

13% of America's power is now produced from solar and wind.  This is all great and everything, but the left needs to compromise and do BOTH traditional energy as well as wind and solar.  Also, money should be provided or tax credits for upgrading the grid to make it more stable, as well as EMP and hacking proof.
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2022, 03:09:58 AM »
Where have you seen any compromise in the left? Common Sense dictates that we need fossil fuel if it's really fossel fuel. Common sense is not prevalent in the liberal-left. They want to do away with oil now, regardless of the consequences.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2022, 04:53:46 AM »
The liberal left has no clue to what is going to disappear when they manage to get rid of oil. 

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2022, 05:09:23 AM »
The liberal left has no clue to what is going to disappear when they manage to get rid of oil.
And  Nothing short of starvation will make them change their minds .

Online DDZ

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2022, 07:33:10 AM »
What would gain an advantage for America the quickest would be to restore the suspended oil leases on ANWAR. there are billions of barrels of oil in Alaska and trillions of cubic feet of natural gas, yet its production has been stopped by the Biden regime. We can produce the oil and gas better and cleaner than anyone else on the planet.  Don't look for this production to be started again under the Marxist, American hating Biden regime.