Author Topic: Just build the pipeline, Biden!  (Read 1447 times)

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Just build the pipeline, Biden!
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2022, 07:40:58 AM »
As far as I  can tell there is no shortage of supply in petroleum or gas. Prices are up because of fear and propaganda....corps will go to the  bank on fear and threats, etc.

I know  NWB thinks its just about mythical  supply/demand textbook.graphs. But more about what you can get away with whatever the market will bear.

"But more about what you can get away with whatever the market will bear"

This is kind of the definition of free market economics...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2022, 09:45:59 AM »
gas prices just dont go up because the market can bare it. It goes up because the distributer knows when he buys his next batch its going to cost him alot more up front to get it. Hes not going to sell you gas at 2 bucks a gallon when he knows next week he has to shell out 4 dollars a gallon to replace it.
blue lives matter

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2022, 08:57:21 AM »
"As far as I can tell there aren't any shortages of petroleum for processors."

We agree.  The price for gas, AS ALWAYS, is tied to the global oil price per barrel - currently just over $115 per barrel.  In Jan of 2017 it was about $54 per barrel.

In another item, George W Bush must have really hated and restricted oil production, during his terms US oil production never got over 6,000 thousand barrels per day.  Right now we are at 11,000+ thousand barrels per day (higher than when Trump left office then we were at about 9,000 thousand barrels per day).

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2022, 03:33:56 PM »
  The Dems  should put their voting drop boxes right up beside   every gas pump .   

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2022, 03:50:09 PM »
"As far as I can tell there aren't any shortages of petroleum for processors."

We agree.  The price for gas, AS ALWAYS, is tied to the global oil price per barrel - currently just over $115 per barrel.  In Jan of 2017 it was about $54 per barrel.

In another item, George W Bush must have really hated and restricted oil production, during his terms US oil production never got over 6,000 thousand barrels per day.  Right now we are at 11,000+ thousand barrels per day (higher than when Trump left office then we were at about 9,000 thousand barrels per day).

Your so full excrement. ::) Bush averaged about 5 million barrels a day. Obama actually beat Bush in that regard, but neither were smart enough to reduce restrictions.

Trump out performed Obama, and by lifting restrictions concerning public land, and off shore drilling kicked everyone ass, and began EXPORTING oil.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2022, 03:29:34 AM »
or allow them to mail them along with there monthly heating bill. Dont you know. Pelosi will tell you all patirotic americans drive electric cars. so they cant do it at gas pumps, churches, or gun stores or job services. Just electrical charging stations, abortion clinics and pot stores and the welfare office. Big box at the  lgbt club house and anywhere there giving away things for free.
  The Dems  should put their voting drop boxes right up beside   every gas pump .
blue lives matter

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2022, 07:22:58 AM »
Dee:
"Your so full excrement. ::) Bush averaged about 5 million barrels a day."

NWBear:
"George W Bush must have really hated and restricted oil production, during his terms US oil production never got over 6,000 thousand barrels per day."

A little math lesson, "6000 thousand barrels per day" is another way of saying 6 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY!!!!  I simply used the scale used by the industry journals, thousand of barrels per day...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2022, 11:59:23 PM »
A little math lesson, "6000 thousand barrels per day" is another way of saying 6 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY!!!!
you must have had that "NEW" math taught to you at your liberal indoctrination center. 6000=6000000. Kind of the same math you idiots use at the border. Or predicting global warming and shoving electric cars down our throats when theres not enough electricity to power them!!!
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2022, 01:32:46 AM »
Dee:
"Your so full excrement. ::) Bush averaged about 5 million barrels a day."

NWBear:
"George W Bush must have really hated and restricted oil production, during his terms US oil production never got over 6,000 thousand barrels per day."

A little math lesson, "6000 thousand barrels per day" is another way of saying 6 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY!!!!  I simply used the scale used by the industry journals, thousand of barrels per day...

A more important math lesson. 6,000 barrels a day means "6,000 barrels a day".

And now for "a little life lesson". If you're truly supportive of what the democratic party under the Biden Regime is doing to your country? You're an idiot.  :)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2022, 03:57:37 AM »
Regarding president Bush on oil production during his terms in office:

"While he undertook a number of industry-friendly policies, the insufficient increase in supply couldn’t meet the increase in demand. He created the National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG), tasked with solving the problem of heavy dependence on oil from the Middle East. He also called for drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, which is a protected area. He provided tax incentives for the purchase of high-mileage cars and proposed easing regulations on refineries and pipelines. Vast areas of public lands in the US were leased for oil and gas development, like the Wyoming Range and Roan Plateau."

Give him his due on oil. The reason our oil industry became self sufficient was because of the ingenuity of the industry and it's strides in shale oil recovery. At least Bush didn't work against them like his successor and our current idiot in chief. Most of our increased production has come from the Permian Basin which is located in west Texas and also Lea, Eddy, and part of Chaves counties in NM. Lea County produces the most oil of any county in the US at this time. Most of Texas is privately owned land and unaffected by out current "leader's" policies. NM is because it is almost all BLM land. The Basin is still roaring right along trying to provide oil as they are drilling up leases that were already in effect when slo jo took office and immediately threw a monkey wrench in our nations oil business. Eventually all those leases will be drilled and we will be at the complete mercy of others for our oil supply. All oil wells decline in production and eventually become worthless. The only way to keep the supply up is to drill for more oil which we won't be allowed to do with current policies. Despite all the hopes of the greenies the world cannot function without oil and it's use is not just confined to powering engines. Another thing they can't see is they are taking oil production away from the cleanest producers in the world and giving to those nations that care nothing about pollution.

Offline NWBear

• A Real Regular
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2022, 10:20:30 AM »
Sorry to have miss written, most industry statistics are reported in Thousands of barrels per day, so they would report 6000 thousand barrels per day, or 11,000 thousand barrels per day Kind of like reporting in tons vs pounds.  I see where I confused everyone. Add "thousands of barrels per day" to my numbers and those are the true figures.

Went back and checked, I did say 6000 thousand barrels per day, which is 6 Million barrels per day.

"New math" like saying 1000 tons is equal to 2 million pounds - 1000 (2000 pounds) is 2 million pounds.

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2022, 11:23:09 AM »
Sorry to have miss written, most industry statistics are reported in Thousands of barrels per day, so they would report 6000 thousand barrels per day, or 11,000 thousand barrels per day Kind of like reporting in tons vs pounds.  I see where I confused everyone. Add "thousands of barrels per day" to my numbers and those are the true figures.

Went back and checked, I did say 6000 thousand barrels per day, which is 6 Million barrels per day.

"New math" like saying 1000 tons is equal to 2 million pounds - 1000 (2000 pounds) is 2 million pounds.
Nope. Your the only one confused. Butt. Hillary butt. Were used to it so. Carry on leftist... Although Ya may get a low testosterone sympathizer now and again. Btw. Are you a girl? Just asking because ya talk like some of the college girls I used to know.