Author Topic: This guy was listening at the SOTU - Biden gaffs...  (Read 374 times)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
This guy was listening at the SOTU - Biden gaffs...
« on: March 03, 2022, 01:43:52 AM »
Joe Biden’s Brain Breaks At The State Of The Union:

– Calling Ukrainian’s “Iranians”
– Russian “rbbubble”
– A Pound of Ukrainian people
– “You can’t build a wall high enough to keep out a vaccine”
– “Rust Belt” brain freeze
– “camacity”
– “ecomomy”
– “Go get him!”
– Cough, hack

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 2, 2022

So too were imaginary comedians Crowder and Company [Louder with Crowder], playing a Fact Check Drinking game for every gaff and certain phrases (I tuned in to YouTube after the fact), that by the half hour, they were in their cups and getting pretty drunk with themselves.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: This guy was listening at the SOTU - Biden gaffs...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 04:10:16 AM »
I was wondering how they propped that Old Fart up there for an hour without a nap.  He didn't even wait for applause or the chant(s) of "USA, USA" to die down, as others do, before moving on to the next teleprompter piece.  It was as if his Swiss cheese brain said, "Get on with it - it's bedtime." 

I would love to see what is REALLY printed in the margins of the teleprompter for Old Joe...cues for smiling, hand clasping, turning his head to the other monitor, moving on, etc., all "control parameters" from his Handlers.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 04:19:33 AM »
I was wondering how they propped that Old Fart up there for an hour without a nap.  He didn't even wait for applause or the chant(s) of "USA, USA" to die down, as others do, before moving on to the next teleprompter piece.  It was as if his Swiss cheese brain said, "Get on with it - it's bedtime." 

I would love to see what is REALLY printed in the margins of the teleprompter for Old Joe...cues for smiling, hand clasping, turning his head to the other monitor, moving on, etc., all "control parameters" from his Handlers.
  I would love to see Joe speak without a teleprompter , Wouldnt that be a shite show .?

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 04:55:34 AM »
I knew there had to be something medical done to make him even this smart. Trump could beat him any day of the week, with no help needed to stand there and do this. A businessman brain VS an idiot snail brain. No offense to snails intended.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2022, 07:11:07 AM »
I didn’t watch the speech, but in the clips I saw, he looked remarkably lifelike. Watching Nasty Nancy and Heelsup Harris behind him made me Ill.