Author Topic: even elon musk says drill.  (Read 1005 times)

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: even elon musk says drill.
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2022, 09:15:09 AM »
The truth

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/is_it_intentional_or_simply_ignorance.html

From the posted link:
" If the U.S. no longer produces the 11+ million barrels per day that it was producing just a few years ago, "  Clicking on this link takes you to the chart which shows we are at 11.6 million barrels per day

I guess the "American Thinker" doesnt read its own sources...  The Truth baaa baaa baaa
That’s all you got from this article? Proves you are a helpless liberal.
I believe this is called cherry picking...

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2022, 10:13:51 AM »
  I respect NW for trying to maintain 'balance', and I do not assume how he votes..

However, one thing is undeniable...  The day Biden assumed office, gasoline cost us about $2 per gallon.  That same day with his pen, he cancelled much of our petroleum industry's production!

All energy costs have raised precipitously since that day..along with virtually all other commodities.

During the past years, our stocks have plummeted, while prices for almost everything , have risen exponentially.

IG

Thanks for the vote in favor of "balance"

In that vein please check the following statistics:

The daily US oil production in Jan 2021 and the production now

The Dow Jones averages in Jan 2021 and now.

Your other statements are correct about the price of gas and the price of energy.  I maintain neither is strongly caused by the government.  Except for electricity which is quasi price regulated in most areas; the suppliers themselves set the prices.  World oil prices (what oil companies go by regardless of WHERE they drill for oil) went from about $54 per barrel in Jan 2021 to over $120 per barrel today.  A 50% increase in oil prices usually results in AT LEAST a 50% increase in gasoline price - again not regulated by any government.

Not going to flog a dead horse anymore, the FACTS are out there and easy to find in unbiased reports; industry production reports, 10K's etc.   If you want to follow what Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones etc TELL YOU to believe - that is your right. Only listening to people who tell you what you already "know" to be correct is not a discussion it is an "Echo Chamber"

Offline phalanx

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2022, 10:22:33 AM »
The truth

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/03/is_it_intentional_or_simply_ignorance.html

From the posted link:
" If the U.S. no longer produces the 11+ million barrels per day that it was producing just a few years ago, "  Clicking on this link takes you to the chart which shows we are at 11.6 million barrels per day

I guess the "American Thinker" doesnt read its own sources...  The Truth baaa baaa baaa

Ignore him Mule.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online Mule 11

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2022, 11:00:52 AM »
The truth

From the posted link:

Ignore him Mule.
Nah. Easy prey... Plus I’d like others to actually read the article so they can decide for themselves. Information is a terrible thing to waste.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2022, 11:14:26 AM »
The fact is. Corrupt politicians Need to be paid off for the rest to be paid exorbitantly... Fact.