Author Topic: It's Time to Take a Stand ... Before It's Too Late!  (Read 278 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
It's Time to Take a Stand ... Before It's Too Late!
« on: March 05, 2022, 11:16:25 AM »
I'm about to make an important move to put America back on track.

Every COVID mandate needs to be eliminated immediately. There is no time to waste.

Any mandate that is left in place is an opportunity for the government to bring back the worst days of the pandemic.

And all it will take is a new variant popping up -- which could happen at any time.

That's why I'm about to force the Senate to vote on eliminating masks on airplanes and public transportation.

Why does this matter? Because this is the last major federal COVID mandate.

And if you and I are going to preserve our freedom, it is critical that we get rid of all COVID mandates right away.

Because here's what the media isn't telling you, William: COVID mandates are still lurking, waiting to come roaring back in full force once the next variant is discovered.

Do you really think Anthony Fauci has given up his lust for power?

Do you really think the media has decided to stop fearmongering?

Or do you think they're just waiting for the opportune moment to strike once again?

In fact, there are already new headlines coming out about a sub-variant of Omicron called BA.2.

That's why the time is now to make a move and eliminate COVID mandates forever.

And my resolution to repeal travel mask mandates cuts right at the heart of the federal COVID bureaucracy.

Their power must be stripped away before they can put us all under the thumb of their repressive mandates once again.

That's why I have chosen to take action now to get America out of this mess once and for all.

Of course, my biggest obstacle will be the fact that Democrats have control of Congress.

Their margins are razor-thin, which means there is hope. But it will be an uphill battle.

But with your help, this year's elections will change all that.

Will you help me throw the Democrats out of office, and restore sanity to America, by chipping in $100, $50, $25, or $10 today?

It would be a foolish mistake to wait until COVID is the top headline again ...

... and Fauci is all over TV spreading fear ...

... and Biden is implementing new mandates ...

... for you and I to take action. Because by then, it will be too late.

Our chance to stop that from happening is RIGHT NOW. Otherwise I can guarantee you that a dark moment like that will be coming sooner than you think.

That's why forcing this vote is so important.

And that's why voting the Democrats out of office this year is absolutely essential.

Because if you and I don't act immediately, the darkest days of COVID hysteria will be coming back. It's inevitable.

By forcing this vote, I will put the Democrats on record. They won't be able to hide their true colors any longer.

Will you help me vote the Democrats out of office this year by making a generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, or $10?

In Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. All COVID mandates need to be gone. This is urgent.

Every mandate that's left in place is a golden opportunity for the COVID mob to send us back into lockdown once a new variant is discovered.

That's why I'm taking action right now. I am forcing a vote in the Senate to eliminate the last major federal COVID mandate -- the mask requirement on planes and public transportation.

Doing this will put the Democrats on the hot seat and move America one step closer to putting COVID behind us forever.

But here's where I need your help: you and I have a chance this year to vote the Democrats out of power entirely.

Today, I am asking you to stand with me and save America from this disastrous Democrat regime by chipping in $100, $50, $25, or $10 right away.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: It's Time to Take a Stand ... Before It's Too Late!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 11:30:31 AM »
I don't think Rand Paul can single handedly force a vote on anything. It sounds more like Mr Paul is panhandling for more money for his campaign.

Besides, covid-19 is dead. Haven't you noticed? The new crisis is"Ukraine".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 02:23:51 AM »
sadly its true and hes not the only politician doing it right now. I do agree with his message but its the same belief across the board with every republican looking for a nomination. Only way id consider sending a personal donation is if it was for a reelection of a president that has proven that hes more then words, like donald trump did.
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 05:21:22 AM »
I don't think Rand Paul can single handedly force a vote on anything. It sounds more like Mr Paul is panhandling for more money for his campaign.

Besides, covid-19 is dead. Haven't you noticed? The new crisis is"Ukraine".

Yea! And It's real.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2022, 06:01:34 AM »
Yes the crisis in Ukraine is real...so is the crisis on our own border, which doesn't mean we can afford to ignore either one.
  The crisis on our southern border woukld be easier to solve, but biden and the Demonrats simply REFUSE to do it  !

They could simply go forward with Pres Trump's policies and it would be solved, but they seem to want to sponsor chaos instead...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)