Author Topic: Biden bans Russian oil and gas imports.  (Read 1453 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden bans Russian oil and gas imports.
« on: March 08, 2022, 08:24:32 AM »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-russian-oil-import-ban

But its gonna cost us at the pump,a lot. He’s getting backed into corner, he’s got to bring back domestic drilling and fracking. And production. He never should have messed with it to begin with.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline oldandslow

Re: Biden bans Russian oil and gas imports.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 08:48:10 AM »
Any one with a working brain cell knows this total idiot shouldn't have crippled the domestic oil industry. Now the producers and banks don't trust this sorry SOB not to do the same thing to them again later on. Even if he turned them loose to drill immediately and they take him at his word it's going to take a long time to turn things around. Just bend over and take it and thank jo at the next election.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 09:45:23 AM »
Any one with a working brain cell knows this total idiot shouldn't have crippled the domestic oil industry. Now the producers and banks don't trust this sorry SOB not to do the same thing to them again later on. Even if he turned them loose to drill immediately and they take him at his word it's going to take a long time to turn things around. Just bend over and take it and thank jo at the next election.

I agree, most of the oil field rigs and heavy equipment is now stacked out in the yards.It would take a long time to get them up and running again. And a lot of $$$$$$$$
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 10:03:21 AM »

ADZACKLY! But I ain't confident the 2022 will be anymore honest than 2020..
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 10:28:50 AM »
Also what nation in their right mind would ever trust the U.S.A. Again to back them up including patriot and nation loving Americans.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 10:33:07 AM »
Funny how quickly we agree. Problem is that I “will not be brow beatin or expected to line up or be made light of”... I still have a healthy supply of testosterone.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 11:21:33 AM »
When i saw gas going up like this i filled up three 55 gallon barrels when it was still only $2.60 a gallon. And I've got plenty of food and a generator if this is the bug out times we talked about so often.
Constantine III

Online Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 11:34:59 AM »
When i saw gas going up like this i filled up three 55 gallon barrels when it was still only $2.60 a gallon. And I've got plenty of food and a generator if this is the bug out times we talked about so often.
What is your address? Errr. Exact location. Just wonderin...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 11:45:20 AM »

That’s not advisable.
Constantine III

Offline orerancher

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 11:45:52 AM »

biden is just the Face in Front of the Cameras.....The DNC and Whoever Controls the DNC are Doin All this Damage to the Country.....
And They are Doin It on Purposes!  They Intend to Destroy the Economy!

Thank You democrats!       
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 12:52:31 PM »

That’s not advisable.
Well. Just  in case I want to bring ya extra  gas or a homemade pie or somethin. Also. Ya got any extra large clothing and maybe some primers? Just askin for a friend :)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 01:06:07 PM »
That’s not advisable.
I am the Wind.

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2022, 01:30:00 PM »

Bug out to where? The Ukrainians have Europe. You've got Old Mexico, and Trudeaus' Canada. The later being a long walk from New Mexico.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 01:36:23 PM »
IMPEACH BRANDON THE WAR MAKER...NOW!

Really??? You Want  HER in the Oval Office??

Offline phalanx

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2022, 02:18:11 PM »

Bug out to where? The Ukrainians have Europe. You've got Old Mexico, and Trudeaus' Canada. The later being a long walk from New Mexico.

Lots of caves out there to hide in. I’m a spelunker I've been in them.

Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2022, 02:20:25 PM »

Lots of caves out there to hid in.

How and what are ya gonna eat?

Offline phalanx

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2022, 02:23:48 PM »
Lots of water in ‘em and i can hunt, and they have blind fish and edible algae. Common down i will show you.
Hope your not claustrophobic.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2022, 02:35:01 PM »
Take into consideration there are 320 million other folks that will be scouring the country side for whatever they can find.
In the Depression that started in 1929 all of the deer in my home county were hunted out in a very short time. The deer population has never really recovered.
The idea of "living off the land" isn't as realistic as it once was.

Artificial farming with chemicals has allowed the United States to grossly "over populate". Cut off the oil and the farming chemicals are gone. 320 plus million people will be hungry, and mean.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2022, 02:45:53 PM »
You gonna go into a cave? Better be in good shape. For one the mouth is usually covered up with foliage.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2022, 02:54:52 PM »
LOL, I'm too old to go crawling anywhere. Especially caves. I have trouble getting up outta the floor. My house will be my Alamo if it comes to that.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 03:36:27 PM »
That’s not advisable.
I am the Wind.

I am not the wind I'm only a guy.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2022, 05:36:13 PM »
I saw a blank stare with diminished cognitive thinkin, deteriorating speaking skills, and fading reading skills, trying to regurgitate what someone else told him to read.

Biden/Harris in themselves aren't dangerous, other than being easily worked like passive, clueless stooges.

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2022, 11:43:22 PM »
just told the son in law the same thing. He said he could live in the woods. I told him it gets below zero in the winter here and 300 plus inches of snow. Add to that we do have a few deer and small game but what happens when everyone is starving and hunting them. They wouldnt last a year before they were wiped out. So you freeze and starve in the winter living in the woods?? Me. Im staving right were im at and defending my home. Id rather go quick then have to JUST SURVIVE in the woods. Add to that every swinging dick from the city will have it in there mind that they have to get out of there and are dumb enough to think they can survive there too. There will be more idiots in the woods then birds. Only thing that will survive are the wolves and coyotes. They will feast on the corpses of the idots that think they can live like a cave man.
Take into consideration there are 320 million other folks that will be scouring the country side for whatever they can find.
In the Depression that started in 1929 all of the deer in my home county were hunted out in a very short time. The deer population has never really recovered.
The idea of "living off the land" isn't as realistic as it once was.

Artificial farming with chemicals has allowed the United States to grossly "over populate". Cut off the oil and the farming chemicals are gone. 320 plus million people will be hungry, and mean.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2022, 01:34:11 AM »
Well its all about hurting America. Putin will sell his oil to China and India. He gives a crap less whether we buy it or not. The Biden handlers knows this.  $7 a gal for fuel has been a dream of Marxists for years. Not buying oil from Putin was a direct attempt to harm Americans. Remember the people controlling Biden hate America, so don't think anything is going to happen that will benefit Americans.  Impeach Biden? I don't see it ever happening.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2022, 02:29:08 AM »

Don't forget the Seafoam... 
  A reminder for anyone thinking to haul drums of gas anywhere; keep in mind the hasmat laws...getting caught with drums of almost any chemical without permits and placards, can result in real problems these days..

Meanwhile, Brandon shuts out Russian oil...but won't fill the gap with our own abundant resources..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2022, 03:06:53 AM »
LOL, I'm too old to go crawling anywhere. Especially caves. I have trouble getting up outta the floor. My house will be my Alamo if it comes to that.

Anyone "bugging out" in southeastern NM will be in a world of hurt. When you get off the caprock water is in short supply and the warm blooded critters aren't going to last long. All that is left is mesquite beans and shinnery oak acorns. Head to the east or southeast and there are lot more people.  I'll stay at home and starve to death comfortably in my recliner.

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2022, 03:35:25 AM »

Anyone "bugging out" in southeastern NM will be in a world of hurt. When you get off the caprock water is in short supply and the warm blooded critters aren't going to last long. All that is left is mesquite beans and shinnery oak acorns. Head to the east or southeast and there are lot more people.  I'll stay at home and starve to death comfortably in my recliner.

LOL, and there ya go. I haven't ran from a fight in 72 years, and now I couldn't if I wanted to. My whole lifes' accomplishments (and there ain't that much) are right here,  and I ain't givin it up without a fight..

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2022, 03:59:17 AM »
You got it. I'm in the process of trying to get my right wheel bearing back in shape to just walk around with no pain. Right now I would make about a 100 yards before I started limping and another 100 before having to hop on one foot. Even if it was working right after about 500 yards and I would have to stop and rest for a time. Factor in the fact that my wife is in worse shape than I am and I am not leaving her behind I am staying put and dealing with things at home. If it comes to a fight they will get me but I'll get some of them before they do and so will my wife.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2022, 03:59:25 AM »

A reminder for anyone thinking to haul drums of gas anywhere; keep in mind the hasmat laws...getting caught with drums of almost any chemical without permits and placards, can result in real problems these days..

Meanwhile, Brandon shuts out Russian oil...but won't fill the gap with our own abundant resources..

What about jury cans? I see people with a lot of them and nothing happens to them. Or a drum of oil, solvent or paint.
Besides I wouldn’t be hauling around a 55 gallon drum full of anything.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2022, 04:03:53 AM »

What about jury cans? I see people with a lot of them and nothing happens to them. Or a drum of oil, solvent or paint.

During an economic breakdown the last thing you'll have to deal with is government regulations. It'll be thieves. On the other hand, have you got a fork truck to move those 55 gallon drums.