Author Topic: ...Just how corrupt is congress?  (Read 608 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Just how corrupt is congress?
« on: March 10, 2022, 04:59:12 PM »
Just how crooked and corrupt is congress? Take a look at this 5 min video and see.

A new low in corruption, as I see it..please view and pass on;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVJ95WZjh0k
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ...Just how corrupt is congress?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 05:07:48 PM »
I don't need a video. Nixon took us off the gold standard, and they borrowed/robbed social security into nuthin. They became multimillionaires on $179,000.00 a year, and they have ran up a 30 trillion dollar national debt.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 05:13:05 PM »
....Sure can't argue with that, Dee !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 09:44:52 PM »
The U.S. Congress' corruption is significantly GREATER than that which is extrapolated in my mind.

From OUR rallying 1776 Declaration of Independence:

WHEN in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security
[bold text emphasis added]

^^^  the very reason the 2nd Amendment was appended to the U.S. Constitution  ^^^

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2022, 01:20:51 AM »
  ...And the exact reason why the Democrats and the deep state Reps..want to usurp/destroy the 2nd amendment !
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 04:06:07 AM »
My comment would just mirrow Dee's. Any country that let's their guns be taken away is at their government's mercy and there are plenty of examples to see in our world today.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 05:43:50 AM »
My comment would just mirrow Dee's. Any country that let's their guns be taken away is at their government's mercy and there are plenty of examples to see in our world today.

WE ain't Seen Nuthin Yet...Wait till after the Rigged Mid-Terms....

Online Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2022, 05:51:21 AM »

Ya mean to say they are going to cheat? Again?

Offline orerancher

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2022, 05:58:00 AM »

Ya mean to say they are going to cheat? Again

Yeah, Them and their Accomplices in the Media are gonna Cheat Again...Then They are Really gonna Go After Gun Owners...

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2022, 06:56:53 AM »
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, is not a cliche, is a pathetically sad truth.

King Solomon is the best example, Stalin is second best; the DNC is the most current.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2022, 07:51:11 AM »
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, is not a cliche, is a pathetically sad truth.

King Solomon is the best example, Stalin is second best; the DNC is the most current.

People, Who Want to Hold 'Public Office' are Already Corrupt....They just want the Power...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2022, 11:44:14 AM »
  ..About time to once more post Prof Alexander Fraser Tytler's hypothesus, concerning the life cycle of 'democracies".. He did it a couple hundred years ago...   He says they last 200-250 years..

Here 'tis;

Tytler said the cycle starts out with a society in bondage. Then it goes in this sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.
Agree Agree x 1 View List