Author Topic: DuckDuckGo  (Read 315 times)

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
DuckDuckGo
« on: March 12, 2022, 02:06:17 AM »
Just when we thought we had a free speech search engine. DuckDuckGo joins the big media conglomerates, by censoring information. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYAq9t9NmXM
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: DuckDuckGo
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 02:35:22 AM »
  Money talks, I guess..  Who knows what k/ind of an "incentive' or threat..may or may no have been offered ?
  Tucker's guesr suggests "Brave" network or search engine..whatever that is..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 02:47:15 AM »
I switched from Firefox to Brave earlier this year and really like it. It blocks trackers. It is a bit weaker than Firefox in it's search capabilities and when I really want to find every source for something I go to good old Google and deal with the ads that I get. Most of the time Brave gets the job that I want done. I am on Brave right now.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2022, 05:30:25 AM »
Sometimes i use Brave but mostly i use Safari, or google on my chromebook HP laptop. The laptop came with the google browser already installed.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2022, 09:42:25 AM »
I switched from Firefox to Brave earlier this year and really like it. It blocks trackers. It is a bit weaker than Firefox in it's search capabilities and when I really want to find every source for something I go to good old Google and deal with the ads that I get. Most of the time Brave gets the job that I want done. I am on Brave right now.

Please note that GBO is a "Brave Verified Creator" for those of you who use Brave Rewards.
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein