Author Topic: Ukraine on Fire  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ukraine on Fire
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2022, 03:53:15 AM »
  From Mule..

" Apparently. You. Think. You have another captivated audience?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mule..you ARE comical!  ;) ;D  Did you read what you just wrote?

I spoke about Preaching and Memorial Day addresses in a so far, free country, and you claim I have a "captive audience"..

Think again..  I don't know what it is like where you live, but around here..nobody is forced to attend religious services, nor are they forced to attend their town's Memorial Day services..

Perhaps you can elaborate on how such services are a "captive audience" where you live..

You should read definitions of the words as they are different before guffawing at another.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2022, 04:03:05 AM »
If we support Ukraine with weapons, not with troops on the ground, they can drain Russia dry financially.  Putin is delusional and had moved his family to an underground nuke proof bunker somewhere.  He is flying around in his "doomsday jet", like Airforce 1, so he cannote be killed.  He thinks the west is after him.  He thinks Ukraine and the west is full of NAZI's.  His butter done slid off his biscuit. 

Now, this is scary because he has is finger on the nuclear trigger.  This is why Ukraine is very important.  Illegals coming across the border don't have nukes.  I also think the border should be sealed and limited to LEGAL immigrants, no criminals, no drugs, no gun running, no child prostitution and so on.  It ain't going to happen with democrats in office.  Even a rino is better than a democrat, unless it is someone like Manchin. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2022, 04:08:01 AM »
Mule; check your post..here it is reproduced;

"
      " Apparently. You. Think. You have another captivated audience?"

Just look, 3 single words, incomplete sentences, followed by a sentence in the form of a question.

I tried to help, by substituting captive for captivated, but you still insist...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2022, 05:23:37 AM »
The two words captive and captivated have totally different meanings and are not in any way the same.

Now as to proper grammar and punctuation, I'd love to see it be common place here but it seems the exception rather than the rule. So let's not go there, we'll never get folks here to do it.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2022, 11:16:19 AM »
Also. 1 word can be a complete sentence. I am no authoritarian on grammar or English as those are loathsome study’s for me.
Like Like x 1 View List