Author Topic: Ukraine on Fire  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Ukraine on Fire
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2022, 10:35:13 PM »
and if you did post links mule it would mean you have trust in the internet and the news. Cant have it both ways. condemn them in one post and quote them in the next.
I study much and that is where my opinions come from. I do not have the ability to post links so to ask me to do so after we have all ready discussed it means you’ve forgotten or?
blue lives matter

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2022, 02:58:59 AM »
and if you did post links mule it would mean you have trust in the internet and the news. Cant have it both ways. condemn them in one post and quote them in the next.
I study much and that is where my opinions come from. I do not have the ability to post links so to ask me to do so after we have all ready discussed it means you’ve forgotten or?
There is a huge difference IMO of mainstream news and other forms of information. MSN is mostly found to be propaganda/bs and proven so, where as the sources I look at are said to be conspiracy and tin foil hat crap and then found to be the truth. When big tech and others do their best to censor someone or something that should be your clue. I don’t go to sources for information from proven liars, at least proven to me by their lies of course...

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2022, 03:45:37 AM »
Everyone knew Ukraine had corruption.  Thus changing prime ministers several times.  The current prime minister is pro-west.  HIS COUNTRY IS BEHIND HIM AND FIGHTING FOR THEIR INDEPENDENCE FROM A RUSSIAN TAKE OVER.  This is what is currently happening.  Regardless of what has happened in the past.  Russia is trying to take over the country and make it part of a rebuilt Soviet Union.  This is straight out of Putins mouth.  He is former KGB.  He is former communist.  He wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. 

There is enough corruption right here in the US to go around.  We, however would not want say China to start taking over our country to get rid of our corruption.  It would unite us to fight back.  Although 40 something precent of democrats say they would leave our country if invaded and not fight for our freedom. 

Everyone here eight don't care what happens "over there" with a dictator with his hand on the nuclear button, or they don't care if Ukraine is taken over.  A country larger than Texas with 40 million people, with oil, gas, nickel, iron ore, coal, 3rd largest producer of grain, rocket and aircraft manufacturing, etc, fall into the hands of a dictator who thought he could just waltz in and take Ukraine without firing a shot.  Yes, they had 900 known NAZI's who hate communists.  900 is not a majority of the country.  We probably have the same percentage of NAZI's, skinheads, and KKK in this country which in same percentage would be about 5500 people.  Not a majority. 

A lot of this corruption and NAZI propaganda is pushed out there by Russia.  Can you trust the Russians?
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2022, 04:08:52 AM »
Everyone knew Ukraine had corruption.  Thus changing prime ministers several times.  The current prime minister is pro-west.  HIS COUNTRY IS BEHIND HIM AND FIGHTING FOR THEIR INDEPENDENCE FROM A RUSSIAN TAKE OVER.  This is what is currently happening.  Regardless of what has happened in the past.  Russia is trying to take over the country and make it part of a rebuilt Soviet Union.  This is straight out of Putins mouth.  He is former KGB.  He is former communist.  He wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. 

There is enough corruption right here in the US to go around.  We, however would not want say China to start taking over our country to get rid of our corruption.  It would unite us to fight back.  Although 40 something precent of democrats say they would leave our country if invaded and not fight for our freedom. 

Everyone here eight don't care what happens "over there" with a dictator with his hand on the nuclear button, or they don't care if Ukraine is taken over.  A country larger than Texas with 40 million people, with oil, gas, nickel, iron ore, coal, 3rd largest producer of grain, rocket and aircraft manufacturing, etc, fall into the hands of a dictator who thought he could just waltz in and take Ukraine without firing a shot.  Yes, they had 900 known NAZI's who hate communists.  900 is not a majority of the country.  We probably have the same percentage of NAZI's, skinheads, and KKK in this country which in same percentage would be about 5500 people.  Not a majority. 

A lot of this corruption and NAZI propaganda is pushed out there by Russia.  Can you trust the Russians?

Actually Texas is about 77,000 square kilometers LARGER than the Ukraine, hasn't 30,000,000 people, and more resources in every category than the Ukraine.
It refines most of the fuel used by the other states, has a major shipping port,  and is far more valuable to the United States than Ukraine.

Although some more liberal minded Americans whom have not done their homework fail to realize, and have gotten themselves emotionally wrought up over news coverage.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2022, 05:10:44 AM »
GPD of Ukraine: $155.6 million

GPD of Texas: $2 trillion.

Yes, let's blow off Texas and save the Ukraine.  ::)

Even last in the nation in almost everything and with only slightly over 2.5 million residents New Mexico managed a gpd of $95.7 million last year.

Offline Dee

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2022, 08:17:15 AM »
GPD of Ukraine: $155.6 million

GPD of Texas: $2 trillion.

Yes, let's blow off Texas and save the Ukraine.  ::)

Even last in the nation in almost everything and with only slightly over 2.5 million residents New Mexico managed a gpd of $95.7 million last year.

Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Dee

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2022, 10:49:48 AM »
When I looked it up I got the GDP of Ukraine is
165.5 billion.....not million- -billion. FYI.

Well gosh, that means the Ukrainian economy is only 1 trillion 850 billion dollars smaller than Texas' economy.

Offline Dee

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2022, 11:36:46 AM »
When I looked it up I got the GDP of Ukraine is
165.5 billion.....not million- -billion. FYI.

Well gosh, that means the Ukrainian economy is only 1 trillion 850 billion dollars smaller than Texas' economy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah. Also means their economy is 1000 times bigger than you thought...

I don't recall saying anything of the kind TM.  I did say that Texas was bigger in all aspects. Let's keep it honest.  :)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2022, 12:36:52 PM »

Mebbe. They should have heeded the warnings? China? Ha ha. They also have their eye on the prize. Something else for the unwitting to complain about later. Just waltz in hun? Comical. Can you trust the russkie’s? Unfortunately. More than I can trust propaganda from your sources...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2022, 12:42:56 PM »
  ...And don't you guys bring Alaska into this ! ;)  ;D 

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2022, 12:47:00 PM »
  I was just 'funnin' with you guys..so to add context, her are a couple more pictures..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2022, 12:58:25 PM »
Texas gets about 32% in federal aid while Alaska receives 39%, with Alaska having a little over 720,000 population, and Texas having around 30 million folks.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2022, 01:01:27 PM »
OK, so I mistyped and didn't catch it. So sue me. It still has a pooty economy compared Texas.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2022, 01:10:30 PM »
  Ukraine GDP at  $155 billion?  Not terribly robust..

Russian GDP  is about $1.48 trillion...so I presume any aid the Ukraine can get now in fighting off the invaders is totally justified.. ;)  :D

Offline Dee

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2022, 01:36:59 PM »

Russian GDP  is about $1.48 trillion...so I presume any aid the Ukraine can get now in fighting off the invaders is totally justified.. ;)  :D

So since Texas as a huge GDP, they shouldn't  need aid to fend off border invaders.... maybe  poor states sYhould ask  Texas  for aid...against their invaders.

LOL, Texas is already payin for your welfare. Last year Texas paid  $261,000,000,000.00 in federal taxes, and only got back  $39,000,000,000.00 in federal grants.

As far as help from other states, we come to know the rest are slackers.  8)

Offline Dee

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2022, 01:48:36 PM »
Sure looks like it.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2022, 04:50:25 PM »

So since Texas as a huge GDP, they shouldn't  need aid to fend off border invaders.... maybe  poor states should ask  Texas  for aid...against their invaders.

Nah!  I believe in the UNITED States..and would like them to all pitch in to seal the border.  One of the reasons why I was such a serious backer of Donald Trump both times he ran for Pres.
  I am all for the border wall...but there are some people from all 50 states who have no clue, and  voted in favor of the disaster we have in Washington.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2022, 12:42:00 AM »
IG...

Yeah well,  I also believe in state's rights, too. I'm sure you do as well.  So, with their Texas GDP they ought to be able to afford border control, if they wanted to. And such border control measures could be the first step in Tx secession that we hear about.

Well TM, other than the secession issue, which only Ted Cruz has discussed openly, your ideology concerning Texas is in alignment with several government officials, so you're in good company. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and others agree with you or I guess I should say, your in agreement with them, since they came up with the policy and you just came on board, to their way of thinking.
With Biden being slow to give aide to the Ukraine, demonstrates that you have read your parties signals correctly, and that Biden shares your views concerning Russia.

Offline Dee

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2022, 03:15:18 AM »
Sorry Dee.
That's just one of your inversions, and a poor attempt at that.
You can't complain about border jumpers night and day, and not do anything about it especially when you have the money to do something about it, while blaming other states and federal inaction. And what a perfect situation for proceeding with secession i.e. first step controlling your own borders on your own; which is what secession is - - you're on your own.
Maybe after seceding you can say you're being attacked by Russians, and demand aid.

I suppose one could see it that way, and in that light, and given your penchant for defending Russia against the Ukraine it would seem you'd already be packed and headed to Russia by now to help finish off those Ukrainians and capture those bio weapons  labs.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2022, 03:40:49 AM »
IG...

Yeah well,  I also believe in state's rights, too. I'm sure you do as well.  So, with their Texas GDP they ought to be able to afford border control, if they wanted to. And such border control measures could be the first step in Tx secession that we hear about.

Securing our borders is the responsibility of the federal government, not the states. Like about anything the federal government is responsible for they are doing a very poor job. Texas should NOT have to assume this task but in reality if anything is done about it Texas will have to do it. Want to bet the feds will try to intervene if they do so?

Offline Dee

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2022, 08:38:25 AM »
Sorry Dee.
That's just one of your inversions, and a poor attempt at that.
You can't complain about border jumpers night and day, and not do anything about it especially when you have the money to do something about it, while blaming other states and federal inaction. And what a perfect situation for proceeding with secession i.e. first step controlling your own borders on your own; which is what secession is - - you're on your own.
Maybe after seceding you can say you're being attacked by Russians, and demand aid.

I suppose one could see it that way, and in that light, and given your penchant for defending Russia against the Ukraine it would seem you'd already be packed and headed to Russia by now to help finish off those Ukrainians and capture those bio weapons  labs.

Given your obsession with secession and border wars, maybe you and Lloyd can communicate with Nazi brigades in Ukraine and get your own brigades and bio-labs in Texas.

Anybody that thinks these 30 or so bio-labs is OK, set up by Obama and Fauci in a neo-Nazi environment like Ukraine, is certifiably bonkers and pure blood Biden WEF team. America is lost when it can no longer discern evil but defends it and promotes it.

As I said for the record, I'm not enthused about Putin, but see him as maybe a Biblical Nebecanezza figure tasked to set some things right by God.

Now I see they're trying another coup in Belorus.

I've been very clear that in my opinion, the United States should totally sit this Russia vs Ukraine war out, and focus on its own problems.
And yes, I'm very concerned about what is happening on our southern border and have said so.

I'm also concerned that many halfwit Americans are so easily distracted by what's going on in Ukraine, and seemingly oblivious to their own country. You of course being the exception.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2022, 01:41:37 PM »
  There are a certain number of  guys here who I know as regular American patriots, have come to
  what I can only conclude are a bit out of character.

I can understand how they don't want to back Biden and the Democrat demagogues..and for certain, don't want to support any neocon war plans..  I don't like the Biden bunch* either...that is a given..

The part that still puzzles me, is how these guys can turn right around and verbally support a man and his mission, which demonstrates  him as a potential 21st century Hitler.

* later correction

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2022, 02:28:24 PM »
  There are a certain number of  guys here who I know as regular American patriots, have come to

I can understand how they don't want to back Biden and the Democrat demagogues..and for certain, don't want to support any neocon war plans..  I don't back them either...that is a given..

The part that still puzzles me, is how these guys can turn right around and verbally support a man and his mission, which demonstrates  him as a potential 21st century Hitler.

And there are some here who think the MSM is full of BS, but on this they think it is gospel. Myself I don't care what Russia and the Ukraine do to each other.  In fact I'd be happy if they completely wiped each other out.

If you feel so compelled to help the Ukraine get on a plane. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2022, 09:53:45 PM »
have to agree. Russia and China and biden are our enemys not the Ukraine. Putin is responsible for the murder of thousands. Thousands of women and children. He is a nothing short of a crazy animal.   Personally as a Christian i dont much care what flag they wave. Id be just as pissed if he was doing an ethnic cleansing in his own country. He and china, korea, Iran and few others want democracy ended and that includes us. Letting him have is way even a little GUARANTEES this movement will spread. Why anyone would defend him blows my mind. Unless your a closet liberal and want socialism here too. If Americans during ww2 had the same attitude wed be speaking german today. Its not ukraine let is even the fight here. Its freedom and democracy. Sad thing is we have leadership in DC that would like to see it go too. Why do you think you dont see all the anti war demonstrations from the left and condemning putin over this. Most of the push to really do something is coming from the republicans. Why do you think you see biden only doing the least he possibly can. They dont want the Ukraine to win this war. That alone should throw up a HUGE flag to the conservatives here.

I can understand how they don't want to back Biden and the Democrat demagogues..and for certain, don't want to support any neocon war plans..  I don't back them either...that is a given..

blue lives matter

Online Mule 11

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2022, 04:01:57 AM »
Nobody’s “backing Putin”. You guy’s should read a bit more... Start with is the Ukraine our fight in the political section and read slowly for comprehension. I read slowly for comprehension.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2022, 04:37:06 AM »
 "the rock star Zelenskyy is in everybody's living room"

I beg to differ as he isn't and hasn't been in mine. Biden, China, and Russia are, in that order, this country's worst enemies. Biden, actually his handlers as he is only their sock puppet, because he is working within and doing a very good job so far. China because they have already stated their intention of dominating the world and being aided by the rest of the world sending their manufacturing to China. Russia is not a serious threat except for their capabilities to destroy the world by unleashing nukes and a leader that seems stupid enough to actually do so. Russia simply doesn't have the economy to sustain a major war. Of course China and Russia could team up but is Russia dumb enough to not see where that would eventually lead to?

I say the US has no dog in this fight and should keep our dog kenneled.

One thing that seems to have come of this is that the Europeans have woke up and found they can no longer depend on Uncle Sugar to bail them out if push comes to shove.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2022, 12:39:45 PM »
From Dee;
   "
This is what I've been telling you all along. Know one on this thread agrees with you concerning this topic, yet you persist in believing everyone else is wrong, and you're right.
None so blind, as those who will not see.

My 84 year old "know-it-all" uncle and you, must be somehow related. Must be lonely at the top."

While i am far from "the top", whenever I preach or teach, among those who know me, I gather sizeable audiences.  ..And my annual  Memorial Day speeches are very well attended. People ask months ahead if i will be the featured speaker..then make plans to attend..

...Sorry if that disappoints you..but would you like a copy of the Memorial Day speech..or one of the Memorial day speeches of the last 20 years or so, that I have made in the past?

Online Mule 11

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2022, 01:12:21 PM »
From Dee;
   "
This is what I've been telling you all along. Know one on this thread agrees with you concerning this topic, yet you persist in believing everyone else is wrong, and you're right.
None so blind, as those who will not see.

My 84 year old "know-it-all" uncle and you, must be somehow related. Must be lonely at the top."

While i am far from "the top", whenever I preach or teach, among those who know me, I gather sizeable audiences.  ..And my annual  Memorial Day speeches are very well attended. People ask months ahead if i will be the featured speaker..then make plans to attend..

...Sorry if that disappoints you..but would you like a copy of the Memorial Day speech..or one of the Memorial day speeches of the last 20 years or so, that I have made in the past?
Apparently. You. Think. You have another captivated audience? :)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2022, 09:48:21 PM »
theres one here whos sure a cheerleader and its not you
Nobody’s “backing Putin”. You guy’s should read a bit more... Start with is the Ukraine our fight in the political section and read slowly for comprehension. I read slowly for comprehension.
blue lives matter

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2022, 02:02:31 AM »
  From Mule..

" Apparently. You. Think. You have another captivated audience?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mule..you ARE comical!  ;) ;D  Did you read what you just wrote?

I spoke about Preaching and Memorial Day addresses in a so far, free country, and you claim I have a "captive audience"..

Think again..  I don't know what it is like where you live, but around here..nobody is forced to attend religious services, nor are they forced to attend their town's Memorial Day services..

Perhaps you can elaborate on how such services are a "captive audience" where you live..