Author Topic: About that Canadian Sniper...  (Read 415 times)

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
About that Canadian Sniper...
« on: March 26, 2022, 02:55:20 AM »
We had a recent post saying “the Canadian sniper didn’t last 20 minutes”

Here’s a recent article providing a different view and perhaps the source of the post.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wali-alive-despite-russian-disinformation-1.6393191

“Posts on VKontakte, a Russian social media site now known as VK, claimed that Wali had been killed by Russian special forces 20 minutes after he arrived in Mariupol, the southern port city that has been under siege by Russian forces”.

Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: About that Canadian Sniper...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 03:41:16 AM »
Wali says that Russias disinformation on his death was "amateurish". A lot "amateur disinformation" going on elsewhere to.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2022, 03:44:39 AM »
Hopefully true, there have been so many fake stories about this war, I am skeptical about everything. Anderson Pooper had a "Ukrainian pilot" on the other day. Either it was a legitimate attempt by CNN to lie, or they got trolled hard. He was wearing what they claimed was a flight helmet, and had a beard.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 04:59:47 AM »
Anderson Pooper had a "Ukrainian pilot" on the other day. Either it was a legitimate attempt by CNN to lie, or they got trolled hard. He was wearing what they claimed was a flight helmet, and had a beard.

From limited experience in the 2nd MAW, Billy is right to question the CNN pilot story. A hello pilot might have a beard, but never a fighter pilot. Beards and oxygen masks don’t go together.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 07:32:44 AM »
Anderson Pooper had a "Ukrainian pilot" on the other day. Either it was a legitimate attempt by CNN to lie, or they got trolled hard. He was wearing what they claimed was a flight helmet, and had a beard.

From limited experience in the 2nd MAW, Billy is right to question the CNN pilot story. A hello pilot might have a beard, but never a fighter pilot. Beards and oxygen masks don’t go together.

Exactly! All those TV SWAT shows my wife and her family love to watch with the tight t-shirts, and scruffy beards make me laugh. Gas masks leaking CS or CN do not a good operation make.

There is so much BS coming from all sides nobody really knows what's actually happening.

Putin is a POS, always has been, always will be. He is blowing the hell outta civilian neighborhoods, and killing innocent men, women, and children.
That I think we can be sure of.

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 11:45:01 AM »
  Plenty of propaganda coming from all sides over there..and fake news only compounds it here..

I take it with no more than a pinch of salt...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2022, 01:24:05 PM »
Humans, especially men, believe what they choose to believe, whether or not it is true , too often , is not important to them.

Some of the stories about the actions of Russian troops in the Ukraine, all confirm they do not want to be there but also fully realize they are absolutely hated for being there.
Some do strange things though that sound like drugs, illegal , are being consumed.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2022, 11:04:09 PM »
LIKED:
I'm pretty much the last person to know about my death.

Good one Wali...a sense of humor when fighting insurrection - one pill to the head at a time.

FACT CHECKS (False):
https://checkyourfact.com/2022/02/25/fact-check-ukraine-explosion-russian-airstrike/

And, of ALL the unlikely places (CNN):
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/26/politics/fake-ukraine-videos-fact-check/index.html