Author Topic: Ukrainian soldiers torture Russian POWs  (Read 3626 times)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Ukrainian soldiers torture Russian POWs
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2022, 06:31:26 AM »
I looked at it. I guess theres a big differnce in what some civilian posts on a web site then what the chinese goverment is saying. My guess is theres a good chance who ever wrote that has been SANCTiONED. Right in the head. Could be china is even letting it slide to put doubts as to there intentions in our minds. We sat on our hands for years because we though russia would never do this. China would sure also like the element of surprise. But thats just me thinking.
where did you see that?
I see that China is now siding with Ukraine. Gee whiz. I believe everything I see on boob tube. Xi is now a humanitarian :)
WND.com under world news. Check it out.
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2022, 03:30:43 AM »
You don't think we have been poking the Bear by wanting to place missiles on Russia's borders? I remember how we reacted when they tried it in Cuba.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2022, 11:45:30 AM »
You don't think we have been poking the Bear by wanting to place missiles on Russia's borders? I remember how we reacted when they tried it in Cuba.

Not totally unsympathetic to some of Putin’s concerns. NAZI’s isn’t one. NATO possibly.

Cuba analogy is good but slightly flawed. Russians deployed operational nukes in Cuba.

Can’t find any source beside the Russian Foreign Minister saying NATO fixing to install offensive missiles on border. As he’s the same guy that says “Russia hasn’t attacked Ukraine”, I tend to disbelieve him.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2022, 12:04:52 PM »

Not totally unsympathetic to some of Putin’s concerns. NAZI’s isn’t one. NATO possibly.

Cuba analogy is good but slightly flawed. Russians deployed operational nukes in Cuba.

Can’t find any source beside the Russian Foreign Minister saying NATO fixing to install offensive missiles on border. As he’s the same guy that says “Russia hasn’t attacked Ukraine”, I tend to disbelieve him.
Yep, Russia was trying to do what the nwo was trying to do in Ukraine. I wonder how we would react to bio weapons labs in Californication with a prevailing west wind? Again this is dividing conservatives. Who is going to come out wrong? As if that matters. Gee whiz, as someone posted here, this is the only issue that leftists and conservatives are singing koombya over. May want to rethink the Ukraine virtue signaling? The populace/pawns are the ones paying the price...

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2022, 10:54:54 PM »
WOW!! Just dont understand why your not over there helping your hero putin cleanse the world!! You could be part of his new world order!!

Yeah. Of course.
Not to mention  30 biolabs engaged in ethnic snd genetic weapons research.
Don't  downplay the neo-Nazi aspect either.
Germany might have been defeated on the battlefield,  but not Nazies in Ukraine.  Azov, Banderas,  and Slobodan and other neo-nazi brigades thrived. Research these groups. They were once deemed terrorist groups and denied funding and aid. But NATO (the peace keeping alliance) and the Deep State  wanted to play games with them,.so they were taken off the terrorist list, and eventually incorporated into Ukraine's National military and police forces so now THEY CAN GET FULL LETHAL and OTHER AIDS. This is not a few dozen skinhead skinhead having a Saturday BBQ, getting drunk, talking dirty, and shooting guns. These neo-Nazi groups are hardcore and now officially comprise the bulk of Zelenskyy's and Biden's  Ukrainian military force, about 350,000 neo-Nazi, and now getting full military weaponry and aid, and NATO support.
Do the research on these groups. You'll be shocked ....
blue lives matter