Author Topic: Cokeheads of Kiev..  (Read 532 times)

TM7

Cokeheads of Kiev..
« on: March 29, 2022, 01:47:11 PM »
Who owns them and why Ukraine must be destroyed by Biden ....

https://rumble.com/vxzvqn-kolomoisky-sugar-daddy-to-zelensky-and-hunter-biden.html

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Cokeheads of Kiev..
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 02:21:58 PM »
Can I view this on nbc or cnn please? Because I’d like some unbiased news...

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 10:25:54 PM »
Rumble? Now thats a news agency id trust ::) Its probably why there so popular that ive never even heard of them
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 01:20:18 AM »
Rumble passes on a lot of news that you can be assured you will never hear from the mainstream media. It just amazes me that there are conservatives still believing what comes from the Marxist news networks.  I think there is a pretty good chance this guy is spot on in his assumption of what is going on. They either need to have Ukraine completely destroyed, or stop Russia.  The narrative kind of fits.  Lots of people actually thought our government cared about the people dying from covid, and now those same people think our government actually cares about Ukrainians dying. It seems to me lots of people still don't have a clue how corrupt our government is. Especially the Biden Regime.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 02:02:36 AM »
Rumble? Now thats a news agency id trust ::) Its probably why there so popular that ive never even heard of them

Rumble is not a news agency it is a video site similar to YouTube. The difference is they do not censor like YouTube.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 02:03:07 AM »
  Sadly, drug addiction is a curse of the free countries.  There are addicts in most relatively free countries.
  Freedom allows anyone to destroy their brain and themselves with drugs.  Often I think they are allowed to abuse freedom for too long a time.

However, what is the alternative?  I doubt you will see many addicts on the streets of Pyongyang or any other country under the yoke of slavery.  They would likely be snuffed, or thrown into a labor camp, where they are more concerned with getting their next meal...rather than dope.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 02:57:24 AM »
yup if you didnt want drug addicts and low life politicians and anti Christians you sure wouldnt consider this country. Weve got pot stores in about every town. Even the small ones. Pretty tough for me to judge the morals of another country when ours are so low. 
  Sadly, drug addiction is a curse of the free countries.  There are addicts in most relatively free countries.
  Freedom allows anyone to destroy their brain and themselves with drugs.  Often I think they are allowed to abuse freedom for too long a time.

However, what is the alternative?  I doubt you will see many addicts on the streets of Pyongyang or any other country under the yoke of slavery.  They would likely be snuffed, or thrown into a labor camp, where they are more concerned with getting their next meal...rather than dope.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 08:18:25 AM »
yup if you didnt want drug addicts and low life politicians and anti Christians you sure wouldnt consider this country. Weve got pot stores in about every town. Even the small ones. Pretty tough for me to judge the morals of another country when ours are so low. 

..And we all know who voted to allow the opening of drug retailers of law..and even distributed dope smoking kits !

Is it not the same people who coddle pedophiles, praise peverts, break all sovereign border laws and aim to destroy America.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)