Author Topic: Better warn your children grand children etc.  (Read 439 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Better warn your children grand children etc.
« on: March 30, 2022, 08:31:20 AM »
  Disney has been slipping badly as of late, but now their chief vows that no less than 50% of their cartoon characters will be portrayed as perverted.  I doubt many want their children fed this kind of trash.

https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/disney-president-wants-more-disney-characters-to-be-lgbtq-says-her-children-pansexual-and-transgender/

Of course, the Disney CEO says she has 2 "queer" kids (her word choice), so I guess that may explain her skewed view.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Better warn your children grand children etc.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 09:50:07 AM »
What would Walt think? They have done to his lifetime creation.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 10:07:10 AM »

Walt Disney is rolling in his grave. Had someone recently want to take my kids to a Walt Disney movie and I declined... Said person acted like it was a family friendly film. I informed them otherwise... I don’t think it went over well, butt, I’m a dad and am responsible for my children...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 10:45:12 AM »

Walt Disney is rolling in his grave. Had someone recently want to take my kids to a Walt Disney movie and I declined... Said person acted like it was a family friendly film. I informed them otherwise... I don’t think it went over well, butt, I’m a dad and am responsible for my children...

Yup, gays, Blacks more than what’s really proportional.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 11:24:53 AM »
Part of 2022
Like everything else, too many enablers
and excuse makers. Cross the oceans and
they'll likely not welcome the perverts in
 a nice manner
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 11:50:27 AM »
  As I see it, this is part of the billionaire control masters.

They want to reduce world population for their convenience..  for the most part the LGBTQ+,  do not reproduce.
  For population control, that is far easier and cheaper than gulags..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 03:14:54 PM »
The most common late night talk show here, Joe Pags (Pagliarulo) spent several day on that subject this week, I pary to God that they suffer for it.

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2022, 06:31:53 AM »
I have great-grandkids--well, great if you're into spoiled rotten screaming banchees.  Anyway I'm betting that there's nothing Disney could do to slow them down, or change them for the worse.  I dare them to try.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2022, 02:29:35 AM »
I have great-grandkids--well, great if you're into spoiled rotten screaming banchees.  Anyway I'm betting that there's nothing Disney could do to slow them down, or change them for the worse.  I dare them to try.

Sorry to heaar that Magooch..  I have seven 'greats' altogether, 6 boys, one girl.. from 3 grandsons.  Now, those boys can be boisterous and very noisy and often break things... but when the word is given..they settle down..

Other than that, they are pretty good boys..good in their studies, attentive in Sunday School.
...and here's the clincher..very respectful to great grandpaw...   ;)   ;D