Author Topic: Finally, Tucker sets it right..  (Read 752 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Finally, Tucker sets it right..
« on: April 02, 2022, 05:22:06 AM »
  Here he explains the Ukraine war fairly clearly. I can agree with him, as he explains how it would be beneficial for the leftists, to get us involved in the war in the Ukraine.

..And he also explains how that in no way justifies Putin's invasion of the Ukraine..

One one side we have a group of globalist monsters trying to commit the world's people to slavery.

...Plus we have a power hungry dictator who wants to expand his empire.  It is working ... to the point where  a sizeable segment of the public has chosen one side or the other, rather than to recognize that we are dealing with 2 sides of the same coin.. That coin being tyranny !

On one side is the "old world order order" style dictator, vs the "New World Order" style, super-billionaire plutocracy.

The New world Order style has been plotting and planning for decades...while the old world style tyrant is just an opportunist, who has made his move, because he sees weakness as an invitation !

Check Tucker out..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4CtaK78Yp0
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Finally, Tucker sets it right..
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 10:04:23 AM »
Well Tucker might have it almost right, but he kind of left out one huge factor and that is hydropower.  Anyway he is absolutely right about one thing and maybe he didn't even mention it outright.  The democratics are the enemy and they must be defeated--by whatever means.  That will not be easy nor nonviolent.  They must be eliminated, because they have now clearly learned how to cheat every election.  There should be no question about that and they don't even try to hide it all that well.  You have to ask why in the world would or could anyone oppose positive voter ID.  Very simple, it would be a way to positively count the available legal voters if the dumbycratics weren't able to gain control of that too.  Obviously, all electronic, or otherwise managed voting machines must be eliminated.  They also can be manipulated. 

Serial numbered paper ballots are probably the best answer and a very closely watched counting system.  Old Brandon really gave himself away when he repeated over and over in front of TV cameras that it doesn't mater how they vote, it's who counts the votes. 

Step number one is going to be for the Republicans to win back the clear majority in the Senate and the House.  That might not be too easy, because it would probably mean there will have to be some violence at the polls to dig out the rot that prevails in the counting.  If that gets violent enough and there is a body count, the rest might be a lot easier.  This is not a process that will be painless; it is nothing short of an uncivil civil war.  Democratic apparatchiks are not your friends and neighbors, they are communists of the worst kind and they have to be rooted out.
Swingem
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2022, 11:32:44 PM »
It will be one thing to "dig out the rot" at the polls.  It will be quite another to Drain the Swamp of the Left's bureaucracy that remains election after election.  They are the real threat that remain in the government - the ones that write the laws and impose and enforce the regulations - certainly Politicians do not.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 01:25:24 AM »
   Actually, I was primarily addressingthe two "world leaders" involved in th eUkraine crisis..

...But we will soon have to get the radical left straightened out, else we will be headed down the road predicted by. Prof Alexander Fraser Tytler*  who said:

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

These nations have progressed through this sequence:

1) From bondage to spiritual faith;

2) From spiritual faith to great courage;

3) From courage to liberty;

4)From liberty to abundance;

5) From abundance to selfishness;

6) From selfishness to apathy;

7) From apathy to dependence;

8) From dependence back into bondage.”

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

*Some attribute this to Benjamin Disraeli. Nevertheless, the observation seems to be historically, very accurate.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 01:47:06 AM »
   Actually, I was primarily addressingthe two "world leaders" involved in th eUkraine crisis..

...But we will soon have to get the radical left straightened out, else we will be headed down the road predicted by. Prof Alexander Fraser Tytler*  who said:

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

These nations have progressed through this sequence:

1) From bondage to spiritual faith;

2) From spiritual faith to great courage;

3) From courage to liberty;

4)From liberty to abundance;

5) From abundance to selfishness;

6) From selfishness to apathy;

7) From apathy to dependence;

8) From dependence back into bondage.”

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

*Some attribute this to Benjamin Disraeli. Nevertheless, the observation seems to be historically, very accurate.

In regards to the progression of nations. The sequence is dead on.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2022, 04:25:24 PM »
Come to think of it, Joe Brandumb probably does wear Depends and he really does need to be in bondage.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 11:51:45 PM »
Come to think of it, Joe Brandom probably does wear Depends and he really does need to be in bondage.

...But he doesn't have to take the rest of us with him !

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 03:56:43 AM »
Video was removed by nwo tube...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2022, 09:49:09 AM »

Can't have any truth come out  now, can we ?

Here..from Fox News website..

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2022, 10:01:31 AM »
Tucker Carlson is a opinion piece. NWO Tube should be removed and replaced with a free speech tube.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2022, 11:43:46 AM »

Can't have any truth come out  now, can we ?

Here..from Fox News website..

I'd say YouTube removing the video a pretty good endorsement of Carlson telling the truth.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline VA Rifleman

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2022, 11:54:41 AM »
Thought Tucker was spot on that time.
Ammunition is like firewood. The more you have, the warmer you feel.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 12:00:13 PM »
I have no opinion as I did not get to see it. Butt, generally agree with Tucker.

Offline Winchester94

• Porsche 911
  • John M. Browning Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2022, 04:33:48 PM »
I have no opinion but mostly agree with Tucker.
Winchester 94, S&W revolvers, Colt 1911, Marlin

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2022, 12:12:11 PM »

Muast be Tucker was getting close to the truth..something the rad-left all too often,.. despises.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2022, 03:45:55 AM »
I have noticed that and some are so sure of being right, more than likely they will find out they were at least partially wrong.