Author Topic: Poor old feckless Joe..  (Read 389 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Poor old feckless Joe..
« on: April 07, 2022, 05:37:46 AM »
  Poor old Joe, can't get any attention...all those Demonrats trying to suck up to Barack Hussein !

Then towards the end he puts his hand on Obama's shoulder, begging for attention, but Barack only ignored him !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxVITBGOA

BTW: where in blazes are the masks Demonrats demand little kids wear, whenever they are near?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Poor old feckless Joe..
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 04:23:32 PM »
My wife says "Show me someone wearing a mask walking alone outdoors and I'll show you a hardcore dummycrat."  What I'm wondering is what will be the next phase of training the dems will conjure up.  Never mind, I think it is learning to live without borders and allowing anyone who comes into the country to vote.  We're well down the road on that one.  Not too far down the road is living in high rise crowded little apartments.  And then comes universal rationing.  Probably before any of that comes to pass, our concern for the price of gasoline will be long gone and no one will miss it, because only the leaders will have private vehicles.
Swingem

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 04:30:16 PM »
That’s pathetic.  I almost  feel sorry for the guy.  He seems lost.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 06:45:45 AM »
That’s pathetic.  I almost  feel sorry for the guy.  He seems lost.

Don't waste your sympathy on the idiot; it's our country that is lost.
Swingem

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 07:03:25 AM »
My wife says "Show me someone wearing a mask walking alone outdoors and I'll show you a hardcore dummycrat."  What I'm wondering is what will be the next phase of training the dems will conjure up.  Never mind, I think it is learning to live without borders and allowing anyone who comes into the country to vote.  We're well down the road on that one.  Not too far down the road is living in high rise crowded little apartments.  And then comes universal rationing.  Probably before any of that comes to pass, our concern for the price of gasoline will be long gone and no one will miss it, because only the leaders will have private vehicles.
The population of Texas is 29 million , we basically have adopted 30 million central americans . More mouths to feed more gasoline consumption . there change a coming and we're not going to like it .