Author Topic: Radical left STILL doesn't 'get it' !  (Read 305 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Radical left STILL doesn't 'get it' !
« on: April 20, 2022, 12:21:59 AM »
CNN  thinks the conservatives are brainwashing children.  ...But in their ignorance, or lack of life experience, they don't understand that we are only trying to bring them back to a sense of normalcy!

I suspect that people heavily involved in drugs, Satanism or perverted sex..can also lose sight of what is NORMAL !

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/04/cnn-frets-children-are-being-brainwashed-%E2%80%93-mark-tapson/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Radical left STILL doesn't 'get it' !
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 05:53:41 AM »
The left is doing the work of satan.   They deny it but the Bible says they are.

ANYONE who walks into the voting booth and casts for a democrat is punching their ticket to hell.

I emailed senator warnock and asked how he could preach GOD's word on Sunday and vote to murder unborn little boys and girls on Monday.   I got a form letter saying he would get back to me.  Guess what, he never got back.

The self named "pro-choice preacher" will surely burn for eternity.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 02:45:53 AM »
I believe the leftist media and their followers do get it. They are not that ignorant, and/or stupid. For instance you would have to be from another planet to know that Biden is destroying America, and has some form of dementia. Yet the media lies, and covers for him. Also one would have to have just fell off the turnip truck to not know that Biden's son is a criminal, and Biden himself was involved in criminal activity. Yet the media lies and covers for them.  I also believe they know very well the presidency was stolen for Biden. Yet they lie and claim it was a fair election.
They know what is going on. They have to remove God from society, and have government be who the people worship. Its also obvious they hate America. Someone that doesn't,  isn't going to watch the Biden regime destroy America, then lie and cover for him as though he is doing a good job for America.   Don't be fooled. They clearly know what they are doing. 

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2022, 04:04:50 AM »
I believe the leftist media and their followers do get it. They are not that ignorant, and/or stupid. For instance you would have to be from another planet to know that Biden is destroying America, and has some form of dementia. Yet the media lies, and covers for him. Also one would have to have just fell off the turnip truck to not know that Biden's son is a criminal, and Biden himself was involved in criminal activity. Yet the media lies and covers for them.  I also believe they know very well the presidency was stolen for Biden. Yet they lie and claim it was a fair election.
They know what is going on. They have to remove God from society, and have government be who the people worship. Its also obvious they hate America. Someone that doesn't,  isn't going to watch the Biden regime destroy America, then lie and cover for him as though he is doing a good job for America.   Don't be fooled. They clearly know what they are doing.
You are right. I just read where 2/3 of voters believe biden is compromised by china.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2022, 04:34:18 AM »
Yes, I should have specified the radical left who are running riot in the streets don't seem to get it.

Obviously, the party principals and anyone with a couple live brain cells, knows how crooked they are.  Also anyone with 2 active brain cells wouild HAVE to KNOW thatsuch moves as Benghazi, handing over our petroleum leadership, then begging our enemies for oil and deserting good people to Afghan terrorists, as well as arming those terrorists with a full army's couplement of most advanced weapons..even though it is a terrorist army...is truly stupid...or evil!

there are plenty of videos and proofs of mules stuffing vote boxes and crookedness throughout the last election.

Now thatthe whole "Russia gate" hoax has been ouraveled, they MUST be aware how corrupt their leaders are, and have a grasp of how low they will go, intheir quest for power.

No real excuse for most demonrats.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 10:50:30 AM »
  They have to remove God from society, and have government be who the people worship.
^^^^^ This right here ^^^^^

When you kick GOD out the door, old scratch sneaks in the window.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 11:58:17 AM »
The Left-Wing leaders, including so call journalists, will NEVER change , or they would not be the leaders; simple as that.