Author Topic: Everything.  (Read 523 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Everything.
« on: May 04, 2022, 02:06:42 PM »
Is going to pot with Biden in there.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Everything.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 03:49:59 PM »
  Then when we stop to think..it's not Biden or Harris, since neither one is capable of any intellectual work.
  Better to be concerned with who is actually running their Shat show..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 06:53:29 PM »
Things will be gilflirted as long
as we allow politicians to amass
wealth while holding public office.
People keep voting for those types
because of the "free" stuff they
receive for selling their vote.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 12:54:32 AM »
What concerns me the most is all the American citizens that voted for them, and their like.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 01:34:47 AM »
What concerns me the most is all the American citizens that voted for them, and their like.
I think the election was rigged in the swing states.
Look at Georgia, we now have two liberal senators, one of whom declares himself the "pro choice pastor."
I sent a email asking how he could preach on Sunday and murder babies on Monday and his form letter said he'd get back with me on it, but that never happened.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 03:55:13 AM »
DDZ : What really concerns me is all the people that still think they are doing a great job.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 06:57:14 AM »
Bugeye have you ever been to Powder Springs GA. My wife’s mom now lives there and she wants to plan a visit.  Is it a big place?
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 12:10:52 PM »
Bugeye have you ever been to Powder Springs GA. My wife’s mom now lives there and she wants to plan a visit.  Is it a big place?
I have a niece there, and I stay away at all cost.
It's a suburb of Atlanta with all the traffic of a large city.
I suggest you bring a cooler full of groceries so you can stay in the house for the whole visit.

Of course it's her husband being a butt is why I stay away, and Nancy says it's in Cobb county which we refer to as Cobb's snobs.  (lot of rich folks)  ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2022, 12:32:34 PM »
I suggest you bring a cooler full of groceries so you can stay in the house for the whole visit.

Of course it's her husband being a butt is why I stay away, and Nancy says it's in Cobb county which we refer to as Cobb's snobs.  (lot of rich folks)  ;D

Humm i thought so. Ill let Rebecca know about that. From the name she thought it was some nice little country town.
Thanks Bugeye. Sorry about the butthead with you’re niece.
Constantine III

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2022, 02:06:45 PM »

Humm i thought so. Ill let Rebecca know about that. From the name she thought it was some nice little country town.
Thanks Bugeye. Sorry about the butthead with you’re niece.
Nothing country about it, just an extension of Atlanta.
But, If your MIL is familiar with the area you should be safe.
We now have constitutional carry here, don't know about out-of-staters but if you have a CCW you're good to go here.
Anyway, if you come, welcome.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2022, 11:36:37 PM »

81 million votes guys.  81 million votes for the "most popular" President "in history".  Stay tuned for the post-Biden/Harris autopsy.  It is not going to be pretty.

Then when we stop to think..it's not Biden or Harris, since neither one is capable of any intellectual work.
  Better to be concerned with who is actually running their Shat show..

And THAT ^^^, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a GRAND SLAM HOME RUN.  We can drain the Swamp only so far, expose their soft, lying underbellies only so much, and we are left with the Bureaucracy of Civil Servants who write the legislation, who gerrymander votes in the Halls of Congress, who scurry into corners like cockroaches when the lights are turned on.

I worked with one of those ID10Ts, a former 1990's Congressional Aid, who proudly told tales of "pushing the rope" of legislation.  Nobody mentioned to Congress, or if they did it was ignored, that the Pentagon's program was immediately sunsetting. 

There was no need, but the line item was approved because "there were sufficient votes to pass", Federal money was spent, contracts were let for design and construction, big buildings were built, and toward the end of construction, 85% complete, the program sunset, work stopped, and many of the COMPLICATED and COSTLY facilities, reprogrammed over the years for the use by others, were NEVER used in the manner in which they were intended.

Our Tax Dollars at work...a "drop in the bucket" of wasted PORK.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2022, 01:18:33 AM »
DDZ : What really concerns me is all the people that still think they are doing a great job.

Yeah really. Polls say some 40 percent approve of Biden/Harris.  Unless that is a lie, but then there is no shortage of clueless people running around.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2022, 07:00:06 AM »
, but then there is no shortage of clueless people running around.

And seems to be More all the Time...