Author Topic: A new political force in America..  (Read 348 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A new political force in America..
« on: May 05, 2022, 12:45:28 AM »
  Observing Dick Morris on Newsmax this morning, I heard him speak of a new force in politics this year.

The Clintons had their "Soccer Moms", Bush had his "Security Moms"...I don't recall what the Moms did for the Obamas, but they had them.

Then Trump in his second run...was hit by the "Sensitivity Moms"..

As usual it seems, many women are emotion driven, and vote on an emotional basis.  So, now the Demonrats are being smacked in their collective kissers, by the "Value Moms'.

The Value Moms don't want their little children taught LGBTQ crap at ages 5 to 8, and they don't
  want to pay full taxes, just to have their kids sitting home..while schools should be in session.

They want kids to be taught the reading, writing and arithmetic..and not Communism, perversion
  and atheism..

They arec tired of masks, of their children being taught hatred..and a good share of them are sick of having their 6 year old kids called "racist"..solely because of the color of their skin !

For those and many other reasons, much of the women's vote is turning red this cycle.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: A new political force in America..
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 01:18:37 AM »
Yeah, and now the non-moms, those who choose to kill babies and mentally torture kids have been activated by the Roe fiasco..

Yes, if the SCOTUS document, published by treachery does anything..it has alerted that the "choice' goes back to the states, which will have to vote..approve or disapprove..

Which of course means that the map of the USA would look like below..the "killing fields" being
   indicated in BLUE !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 01:39:44 AM »
Yeah, and now the non-moms, those who choose to kill babies and mentally torture kids have been activated by the Roe fiasco..

Yes, if the SCOTUS document, published by treachery does anything..it has alerted that the "choice' goes back to the states, which will have to vote..approve or disapprove..

Which of course means that the map of the USA would look like below..the "killing fields" being
   indicated in BLUE !
Your map shows Georgia in blue, which would turn red if we have a REAL election next time.
I'm praying Ga will do the right thing.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 01:44:39 AM »
  Yes...I thought at posting...Georgia being blue, is an anomaly ..

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 02:22:32 AM »
Virginia also turned red the last election cycle.  This proves the left has gone too far.  Row v Wade is an intentional deflection by the left to get people to quit thinking about what is going on in the schools, the border, the economy, inflation, etc.  They want to dominate the news cycles with this and not ALL of the negatives of the Biden administration.  We have to strongly say that RvW is going to be a states rights issue and will not be completely eliminated, then talk only about the negatives of Biden and offer solutions, like drilling, building the border wall to restrict entry to only LEGAL immigrants, stop spending so much money to bring down inflation, grow the economy like Trump did, etc.  We also need to bring back the factories so they can provide middle class jobs and health insurance to bring down the insurance costs. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 02:47:08 AM »
And I say, the conservative is puttin the cart in front of the horse. This great red wave at midterms hasn't happened yet.
Everybody was also excited  and looking forward to Trump's 2nd term,  and look how thats gone.

The republican party is notorious for sittin on their asses while the democratic party pulls all kinks of shenanigans.

All these famous republican Senators  and Representatives that Fox News, and Newsmax love to interview took a powder and stepped back in 2020, and watched the train go by.

The latest republican hero is wannabe speaker of the house. He has changed horses so many times the horses are even confused.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 03:08:44 AM »
No problem, have a bunch of males identify as female and protest the right-to-life.  So they will either have to admit that males really can't be female in all things (they already think they can give birth) or allow known males to shrink the percentage of "females" that are pro-abortion.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 04:04:54 AM »
  Some very important points guys, the LGBT thing is likely a distraction, trying to keep people from noting how the Biden Bums have screwed up everything from the economy, inflation, schools, and especially the border.

The jackass party looks like it is losing popularity by the bags full...butvthere is also the danger of complacency..figuring we have it "sewed up" !

We can never take anything for granted.  frankly, I thought that with the great strides the Trump administration made, tha the pres was a shoo-in.
  Yes, I voted, but I didn't account forthe sleazy tactics of ballot stuffing, mules with hundreds of votes and then..the Chinese factor..

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2022, 05:19:39 PM »
By now it should be obvious that the Dummycratics have nearly perfected the art of stealing elections and they are not going to take the next one for granted.  Any day now we are going to hear how it would be criminal to not allow the invading mobs (border jumpers) to vote in the next election.  That however is not what the commiecrats are really counting on.  Remember what Joe Btandon has said repeatedly--"It's not how they vote, it's who counts the votes."  Nothing is going to change until the count is scrutinized inside and out and some counters do some hard time.
Swingem