Author Topic: 2000 Mules Documentary Provides Compelling Evidence - 2020 Election was Stolen  (Read 2073 times)

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
no I can't but I am uploading it to one of my servers and will pm you a link as soon as it has finished uploading, my guess is an hour from now so  3pm cst.

Anyone else who want to watch it let me know in pm or post and I will send you the link in a pm.

Matt
I would like to see it.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
Why not just post the link in this thread so all can click and watch if they wanna.

Because that would get GBOReloaded  in trouble for a violation of the DCMA.

It costs $20 to buy the video, you're encouraged to share it with your friends, so I am, just not the whole damn world.... yet..

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Cool, thanks Matt.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline mcbammer

Thanks Matt 

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
The site that I am hosting the video on is KiPsSi.com which stands for "Knowledge is Power so Share it" so I am!
― Albert Einstein

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
So after you folks watch it come back here and lets have a discussion on whats next....

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Lots of damning evidence that shows how it was stolen. I don't know about other states but in Pa nothing was done to curb fraud in the next election. There is still going to be drop boxes and ballot harvesting. Since republican lawmakers are doing nothing. I feel some of them are in on it. So what do we do besides call our congressmen? I think the phone calls fall on deaf ears.  The democrat congressmen surely don't care about the fraud, because their guy won, and likewise with democrat voters. Their guy won, so they could care less about fraud that let Biden into the white House. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
There have been several indictments related to the video so far and I am sure many more are to come. The more people know the harder it will be to do it again.

Matt
― Albert Einstein

Offline DDZ

I have to wonder if any Biden/Harris voters will watch 2000 Mules?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
I'm about 3/4s of the way through it, disturbing to say the least.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
I'm about 3/4s of the way through it, disturbing to say the least.

Very telling also
― Albert Einstein

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Twice now it has gotten to just passed 50 minutes and just shut down and will not move forward. I give up it ain't worth my time to keep trying.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline mcbammer

Twice now it has gotten to just passed 50 minutes and just shut down and will not move forward. I give up it ain't worth my time to keep trying.
Move the time line cursor forward a tiny bit an click play  and it will resume  playing to the end .

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
Move the cursor forward a tiny bit an click play and it will resume  playing.

I did the same.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
Pretty sickening watching the fraud. This needs to be on every network.

Offline mcbammer

Pretty sickening watching the fraud. This needs to be on every network.
Yeah, I just heard a reporter say , in sarcasm, that the only cure for monkey pox will be all mail in ballots for the mid term election .

Offline Matt

• Administrator
    • Inkredible Image
And remember the video only covers a small portion of the bigger picture of corruption in the entire system. It's broken and I just don't think we can vote our way back to sanity....
― Albert Einstein

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
And remember the video only covers a small portion of the bigger picture of corruption in the entire system. It's broken and I just don't think we can vote our way back to sanity....

I'll second that one.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Move the time line cursor forward a tiny bit an click play  and it will resume  playing to the end .

No it didn't, tried that both times. What it did on my computer was to start it all over again at the beginning. Seems no way to get past about 50 minutes on my computer for whatever reason.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular

No it didn't, tried that both times. What it did on my computer was to start it all over again at the beginning. Seems no way to get past about 50 minutes on my computer for whatever reason.
If you can't get it to work, send me your address via PM, I'll send you a copy on CDR.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline mcbammer

INstead of clicking play , try clicking  the  video screen . for whatever reason mine no longer hangs up at 50 min.

Offline Mule 11

The lies continue on Fox news about 2000 mules, well from what Ive read and proof in the pudding is Fox is owned by leftists... wnd.com is the link if interested...

Offline DDZ

The lies continue on Fox news about 2000 mules, well from what Ive read and proof in the pudding is Fox is owned by leftists... wnd.com is the link if interested...

Yes they are owned by leftists. I don't watch Fox at all anymore, and I haven't for some time now. They aren't much different than the rest of them, and soon will be exactly like the Marxist alphabet news networks.   

Offline phalanx

Our ship is doomed if we cant stop the flooding.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

That is what I got from the video butt, my mind was not changed at all and believe the biden regime per his statement “we have the finest voter fraud team” close to that. No way biden won from his basement and everyone knows it that has half a brain. Now what?

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)

That is what I got from the video butt, my mind was not changed at all and believe the biden regime per his statement “we have the finest voter fraud team” close to that. No way biden won from his basement and everyone knows it that has half a brain. Now what?

Guerilla Warfare.....

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
It hit the same mark and the video quit for me as well.  I tried the suggested "fixes", which did not work, but reset the video to its beginning. 

Next, I moved the timing "slide bar" forward of the glitch by ~20 seconds, hit PLAY, and the video continued...UNTIL, it hit another glitch exactly 3 minutes later. 

Again, I moved the slide bar forward another ~20 seconds, hit PLAY, and watched the remainder without a hitch.  IDK why it glitches at those two marks, but I powered through to the end. 

AND, my 2017 Samsung 60+inch "Smart TV" is still pretty STOOPID.  I can find and watch the video from Matt's server on my Android phone, my Samsung Tablet, and my Hewlett Packard home PC, but NOT on the "fart" TV.  Go figure...

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
Right click on the link and select 'save link as'. It takes a while but you end up with the entire video in an MP4 file. (about 1.3gb)