Author Topic: The next steps to WWlll  (Read 714 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
The next steps to WWlll
« on: May 22, 2022, 08:22:23 AM »
All the warmongers in congress are moving further to start a war with Russia, and its not just the democrats. If you think republicans are not in on starting WW3, just listen to Kinzinger. Those of you who have been yammering that we need to do more in Ukraine. It looks like you will be getting your wish come true. With money and soldiers. Might even end with American cities being destroyed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d47HDmydQ4 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: The next steps to WWlll
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 01:49:25 PM »
My problem with Russia is that they are targeting women and children.    Can't help it, my heart goes out to them.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 02:02:03 PM »
My problem with Russia is that they are targeting women and children.    Can't help it, my heart goes out to them.
My heart also goes out to victims of war. To think that women and children are the targets, is what propaganda is for... Those funding and supplying war don’t care about women, children or anything other than profit and power.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 04:00:01 PM »
My heart also goes out to victims of war. To think that women and children are the targets, is what propaganda is for... Those funding and supplying war don’t care about women, children or anything other than profit and power.

Yeah if any media outlets are saying women and children are being targeted. Its just to gain support to go to war against Russia. The war mongers could care less if a million each of women and children got killed. As Mule said its about money and power.  If we really cared about russia killing women and children. We would be finding a way to stop the war in Ukrane. Not escalate it.
 Actually we can see how much this country cares about children. All you need to do is look at the millions slaughtered in the womb.  Along with the heinous desire to keep the slaughter legal.  Its rather sickening the media acting like they care so much about Ukrane children being killed. All the while that same media promotes the killing of children right here in America.   Do we really think the killing of women and children will be lessened if the Marxist Biden regime starts WW3?   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 04:12:04 PM »
   I'm not worried the least bit about WW III , The U.N. globalist  need  world peace to accomplish their goal .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 04:40:59 PM »

Yeah if any media outlets are saying women and children are being targeted. Its just to gain support to go to war against Russia. The war mongers could care less if a million each of women and children got killed. As Mule said its about money and power.  If we really cared about russia killing women and children. We would be finding a way to stop the war in Ukrane. Not escalate it.
 Actually we can see how much this country cares about children. All you need to do is look at the millions slaughtered in the womb.  Along with the heinous desire to keep the slaughter legal.  Its rather sickening the media acting like they care so much about Ukrane children being killed. All the while that same media promotes the killing of children right here in America.   Do we really think the killing of women and children will be lessened if the Marxist Biden regime starts WW3?   

Good points.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 08:37:09 AM »
All the warmongers in congress are moving further to start a war with Russia, and its not just the democrats. If you think republicans are not in on starting WW3, just listen to Kinzinger. Those of you who have been yammering that we need to do more in Ukraine. It looks like you will be getting your wish come true. With money and soldiers. Might even end with American cities being destroyed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d47HDmydQ4
Watching this YouTube video it led to anther that I found very interesting. Rand Paul DESTROYS Blinken’s Ukraine war lies. Someone should post it.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2022, 02:28:30 PM »
Yeah,  Blinken is just another in a long list of Biden administration's American hating Marxists. Blinken ordered the state department to remove the rebel Revolutionary Forces of Colombia (FARC) from the list of foreign terrorist organizations. FARC is driven by a far-left Marxist ideology and has supported worldwide communist revolution to overthrow democracy and Western capitalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyrDqHtO0ao

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2022, 10:24:01 AM »
   I'm not worried the least bit about WW III , The U.N. globalist  need  world peace to accomplish their goal .

I believe you to be mistaken about their goal.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2022, 11:19:43 AM »

Whats their goal as you believe to be ?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2022, 12:28:22 PM »

Whats their goal as you believe to be ?

Well not Kumbya and world peace. Population reduction for the good of the nwo maybe as these, ahem, turds have openly stated...