Author Topic: The libs are switching gears  (Read 514 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
The libs are switching gears
« on: June 04, 2022, 09:51:32 PM »
Just saw an article on cnn. They said that the right to own a gun is going to be hard to take away because of the constitution but theres nothing in the constitutions wording that says you have a right to buy ammo for it. There talking keeping records of what kind and how much you buy. Background checks to buy it and limits to how much you can have in your home. They even mentioned how much you can have on you when you carry. A way to make high capacity mags useless without banning them.
blue lives matter
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Offline neckisred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: The libs are switching gears
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 12:11:38 AM »
I often wonder about the current ammo/component shortages and if the government plays a role in it. I guess only time will tell........

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 01:19:25 AM »
...Anything to draw attention away from the $5 gasoline, the hungry, crying babies, the fentanyl deaths, the murdered babies and the diseases coming across our southern border.

...And they want you to forget the $85 billion in first class military hardware they handed over to the Taliban, the Marines killed in that stupidly run exit, and the Americans left behind.

If there were evil enough politicians, they may  think....  Oh my...we need a new crisis, to add to our other crises..  How about we fire up all the nut cases, and have a string of shootings?

Question..where would they get their guns?  Oh, I don't know...wasn't there something at one time, that was called ....Fast & Furious?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2022, 01:28:15 AM »
Biden says your Constitutional rights aren't absolute.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 01:31:14 AM »

...But his senility seems to be... ;)  ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 06:20:43 AM »
he should be impeached just for that statement. Wonder what he considers absolute? HIS orders!!!
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2022, 06:36:19 AM »
he should be impeached just for that statement. Wonder what he considers absolute? HIS orders!!!

Impeached by who? The democrats run everything now, and the Republicans are gutless.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2022, 07:21:32 AM »
Just saw an article on cnn. They said that the right to own a gun is going to be hard to take away because of the constitution but theres nothing in the constitutions wording that says you have a right to buy ammo for it. There talking keeping records of what kind and how much you buy. Background checks to buy it and limits to how much you can have in your home. They even mentioned how much you can have on you when you carry. A way to make high capacity mags useless without banning them.
  Some democrat clown in Virginny , has introduced  a bill that puts a  1000 %  excise tax on ARs .

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 07:49:48 AM »
Just ordered 2000 rounds of freedom.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2022, 12:02:13 PM »
In always figured they would come after the ammo. They had talked about it before.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2022, 02:43:29 PM »
The Supreme Court , mostly is not brain dead, that item is Dead-On-Arrival.

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2022, 05:52:07 PM »
The Supreme Court , mostly is not brain dead, that item is Dead-On-Arrival.

Keep in mind that the Supreme Court we now have is not what the commies (dummycratics) intend to deal with.  They have vowed to make whatever changes they need to to give them absolute control.  They make no bones about it; they intend to pack it in whatever way they think necessary.
Swingem