Author Topic: ever wonder  (Read 814 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
ever wonder
« on: June 04, 2022, 11:39:43 PM »
if the libs actually stage these shootings. School shooting=talk of banning ars. biden and the left about knows he cant to that so he switches gears to "HIGH CALIBER" 9mms and high capacity mags. Wouldnt you know it. Just a few days later in Philly a guy with a 9mm and expended mags opens up on a bunch of people. Seems a bit coincidental!
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: ever wonder
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 01:29:36 AM »
  The leftist drive has always been against "assault" rifles.  .But gun rights boosters have pointed out that up until now, most mass shootings were by handgun....and not with assault rifles.

Now suddenly it seems, we are experiencing a spate of such shootings, which very often include ARs !

Just a convenient coincidence, I suppose..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 01:40:00 AM »
Our society is breaking down morally, and these attacks will only increase. The wild west was a dangerous place, and Texas, thanks to the Biden regime, is turning into the wild west again.

Food for thought. When all these south American young men realize that our freebies are depleted to zero, and they start getting hungry. What do you think they'll do?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2022, 11:53:40 AM »
They do seem to become more prolific just before election time.

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 12:07:14 PM »
I have been wondering the same thing Lloyd. Just like Black Lives Matter was financed by behind the Stein money, and was not because black lives mattered.

We’re being sold down the river but then if you read about end times events in scripture it lines up with current events. I don’t see the USA in end times events.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 12:56:44 PM »
I'm gonna post something that my wife showed me, On facebook I think.

Of course it's all B.S. but people are believing it.
It's below the asterics

INTERESTING
More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your pondering a
18 year old transvestite ILLEGAL who lived with his grandma. Part time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed up in girl's clothes — and had a very expensive female wardrobe. Dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games.
Had a Brand new $expensive game console. A $brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.”  $Weapons:  2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars.  $Thousands of rounds of Military grade ammunition.  A $thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!
Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00
Clothes $3000,00
Game Console $500.00
Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00
Optics $1000.00
Ammo $900.00
Body Armor $1000.00
TOTAL -  $83,400.00
On Minimum Wage ??!!
Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well...
And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter?  Seriously?!
And add to the fact that those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY, down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ...
And just before the NRA Convention, how timely...
Copied and pasted
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2022, 01:09:13 PM »
I wasn't going to comment any more
about the scumbag that shot up the
school, but I do need to clear up
that the scumbag did not have
any ballistic protective garments.
He did have a "tactical " vest
on with provisions for ballistic
protective plates but no plates.
Wearing such stuff is real popular
in this region for the hoodrats at
the gun ranges along with other
"operator " garments
No, no "bullet proof " vest this time
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2022, 10:51:54 PM »
conspiracy stuff of Alex Jones there Bugeye, but sufficiently "coincidental" for another look.  FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Offline JoeG52

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 12:33:06 AM »
  The leftist drive has always been against "assault" rifles.  .But gun rights boosters have pointed out that up until now, most mass shootings were by handgun....and not with assault rifles.

Now suddenly it seems, we are experiencing a spate of such shootings, which very often include ARs !

Just a convenient coincidence, I suppose..

In recent decades it has been the 'assault rifle'. Before that it was the 'Saturday Night Special'.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 02:56:56 AM »
conspiracy stuff of Alex Jones there Bugeye, but sufficiently "coincidental" for another look.  FOLLOW THE MONEY.
I'm glad I prefaced it with B.S.  ;D   I'm not in Alex Jones' class.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 03:08:35 AM »
I think the news media is also playing a roll in making it sound like shootings are increasing.  I think random shootings with 1-2 people or a few more take place in every liberal big city like Chicago all the time.  They just weren't reported nationwide.  Now that the dems what to outlaw certain guns, the news media is complying by reporting every single shooting in the US.  This increases pressure.  Hopefully the queen and Elon Musk bringing out the news media's non reporting of who was on Epsteins lists of people who visited his island.  He thinks everyone knew what was going on, but did nothing.  He was recently photoshopped to look like he was with ms. Maxwell.  He never was.  It was someone else and they took his head and replaced the other person. 

Anyway, when women kill their unborn babies in the womb, human life isn't precious.  It leads to these random killings every time someone is angry, mad, or mental.  Mental problems aren't reported to police to be put on no gun buy lists.  I also think if a kid under 18 has committed some type of violence, he should be put on a no gun buy list, at least until he is 21.  Most gun crimes are committed by people under 21. 

Mental illness like bi-polar and schizophrenia show up in late teens and early 20's.  Maybe raising semi-autos to 21 buying age would help.  However, kids in Chicago get handguns under 21, 85% being stolen. 
Opelika Portal

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2022, 03:22:22 AM »
I think the news media is also playing a roll in making it sound like shootings are increasing.  I think random shootings with 1-2 people or a few more take place in every liberal big city like Chicago all the time.  They just weren't reported nationwide.  Now that the dems what to outlaw certain guns, the news media is complying by reporting every single shooting in the US.  This increases pressure.  Hopefully the queen and Elon Musk bringing out the news media's non reporting of who was on Epsteins lists of people who visited his island.  He thinks everyone knew what was going on, but did nothing.  He was recently photoshopped to look like he was with ms. Maxwell.  He never was.  It was someone else and they took his head and replaced the other person. 

Anyway, when women kill their unborn babies in the womb, human life isn't precious.  It leads to these random killings every time someone is angry, mad, or mental.  Mental problems aren't reported to police to be put on no gun buy lists.  I also think if a kid under 18 has committed some type of violence, he should be put on a no gun buy list, at least until he is 21.  Most gun crimes are committed by people under 21. 

Mental illness like bi-polar and schizophrenia show up in late teens and early 20's.  Maybe raising semi-autos to 21 buying age would help.  However, kids in Chicago get handguns under 21, 85% being stolen.
And, any kid who's good with his hands can make a zip gun with no problem.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2022, 03:29:58 AM »
I'm gonna post something that my wife showed me, On facebook I think.

Of course it's all B.S. but people are believing it.
It's below the asterics

INTERESTING
More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your pondering a
18 year old transvestite ILLEGAL who lived with his grandma. Part time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed up in girl's clothes — and had a very expensive female wardrobe. Dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games.
Had a Brand new $expensive game console. A $brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.”  $Weapons:  2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between 3,000 and 4,000 dollars.  $Thousands of rounds of Military grade ammunition.  A $thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!
Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00
Clothes $3000,00
Game Console $500.00
Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00
Optics $1000.00
Ammo $900.00
Body Armor $1000.00
TOTAL -  $83,400.00
On Minimum Wage ??!!
Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well...
And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter?  Seriously?!
And add to the fact that those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter". EXACTLY, down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ...
And just before the NRA Convention, how timely...
Copied and pasted

It is going around on Facebook, and I agree on it being BS.

Offline Flynmoose

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2022, 07:10:47 PM »
I can't help but wonder if all the media coverage doesn't cause some marginalized people to decide to commit these atrocities for their "moment of fame". I can't help but think that if they stopped identifying these shooters that there would be less incentive to act out.
It seems media almost glorifies these incidents, they won't change but I can still wish they would tone it down.
Bill 
Dear God please protect our troops, especially the snipers.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2022, 09:40:08 PM »
beyond the shawdow of doubt. Theres lots of kids in this country that get no attention from there parent and are screaming for attention and these shooting plastered all over the news show them an opportunity to get it.
I can't help but wonder if all the media coverage doesn't cause some marginalized people to decide to commit these atrocities for their "moment of fame". I can't help but think that if they stopped identifying these shooters that there would be less incentive to act out.
It seems media almost glorifies these incidents, they won't change but I can still wish they would tone it down.
Bill
blue lives matter

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2022, 10:25:34 PM »
...Theres lots of kids in this country that get no attention from there parent and are screaming for attention and these shooting plastered all over the news show them an opportunity to get it.

Poor parenting absolutely with a hollow and cold "Government is my Father" slant.  God no longer in the home, school, or public life.  Easy home access to guns, stolen guns, and the bizarre attention factor.

Some is likely "rage against the machine" rather than actual precognitive thought of media attention (though the media is quick to build on malice aforethought).  Street kids, latch key kids, single parent kids, gang kids, picked on kids, bullied kids, are all physiologically about the same - adolescent, immature, raging hormones, have not's in a world of have's, social outcasts in their own minds, and quite possibly drug use, which cumulatively could count for some effects.  Video gaming, murder-death-kill, 24/7, with "infinite regenerative life" may create a false mind-set too. I am no Psychologist...just a mathematician.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2022, 01:31:00 AM »
Bill

Plus ONE

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2022, 02:11:32 AM »
...Theres lots of kids in this country that get no attention from there parent and are screaming for attention and these shooting plastered all over the news show them an opportunity to get it.

Poor parenting absolutely with a hollow and cold "Government is my Father" slant.  God no longer in the home, school, or public life.  Easy home access to guns, stolen guns, and the bizarre attention factor.

Some is likely "rage against the machine" rather than actual precognitive thought of media attention (though the media is quick to build on malice aforethought).  Street kids, latch key kids, single parent kids, gang kids, picked on kids, bullied kids, are all physiologically about the same - adolescent, immature, raging hormones, have not's in a world of have's, social outcasts in their own minds, and quite possibly drug use, which cumulatively could count for some effects.  Video gaming, murder-death-kill, 24/7, with "infinite regenerative life" may create a false mind-set too. I am no Psychologist...just a mathematician.

Landowner has covered most of the reasons for these shootings ^^^above^^^.   ..But of course, the compliant media won't even consider those reasons..  Firstly, because they are after honest folks guns, and secondly, because those parental neglect issues listed above are more typical of the democrats' base.

i would like to add what I consider major problems...it seems each of these shooters are addicted to violent video games..which make them unmoved by such mayhem.  ...And schools, who are too quick to chuck mind bending drugs on adolescents..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 02:59:51 AM »
I just watched "2000 Mules".  Get the guns, steal elections, feed the POWER, Control the Government, Control the People, you can't stop this (they believe). 

The Left will do anything to be in control...ANYTHING!

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 03:18:21 AM »
I just watched "2000 Mules".  Get the guns, steal elections, feed the POWER, Control the Government, Control the People, you can't stop this (they believe). 

The Left will do anything to be in control...ANYTHING!

100%

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2022, 10:08:22 AM »
My wonderer broke several years ago. Since then I've been left unable to wonder but I can still wander, just not very far from a comfortable chair.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2022, 11:04:23 AM »
I've got a similar problem. My "giveashiter" quit some years ago.  And I don't care.  8)

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2022, 12:19:31 PM »
People won't care about anything
until all the electronic gadgetry stops
working, and all their meals have to
be obtained at the governmental
distribution centers.
Of course,  it'll be too late to do
anything then
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2022, 10:31:27 PM »
Too late?  At 40T in debt, Game Over Man.  Game over!

Rand Paul's "Penny Tax", a balanced Federal budget in five years, is currently $0.06, meaning a 6% reduction in Federal spending for 5-years.  I can Go for That. 

Democrats in PRISON for the next 25-years. That'll pretty much take care of "feel good" spending legislation.  Let them raise and eat their own food.  Don't work?  Don't eat! "Mostly peacefully protest" and No Welfare thereafter.  You have time to protest?  You have time to work.  Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $600!

Eliminate large swaths of the Federal bureaucracy.