Author Topic: Nomination for the dumbest presidential press secretary in the world..  (Read 455 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Try this gem........;

First, check this for about 10 seconds;
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_04PQMfEnWk

Then consider for a couple minutes, what the rest of the world thinks of her;
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmOsYz1ZF0

...Obviously doesn't matter if she is any good at the job...because she is a "black, gay, lesbian woman";
  so that makes her eminently qualified !

..But can the entire Biden administration answer this one question.... What in  %#*$  is a  'woman' ? 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
heck i can do better then that. We just elected a brain dead communist president. Thats a real first.
  Try this gem........;

First, check this for about 10 seconds;
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_04PQMfEnWk

Then consider for a couple minutes, what the rest of the world thinks of her;
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmOsYz1ZF0
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Understood; they just can't have a vice president  that is smarter than the president...goes for the press
   secretary too !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
In her defense, look what she's got to work with. Biden "The Commander in Nuthin".

She is doing what she's paid to do.  LIE!

Her life is so messed up, what else could she do? :-\
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
In her defense, look what she's got to work with. Biden "The Commander in Nuthin".

She is doing what she's paid to do.  LIE!

Her life is so messed up, what else could she do? :-\

Well.. they could give her a bag and a stick with a nail in the end..and send her out to pick up papers on the White House lawn.  You know, doing something worthwhile..

Jeanne ~Pierre ands her "spouse"... lovely couple...   Man, ..you can't lick that !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
I think that's where they found here. She already had a reputation for cleaning up messes.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
She doesn't even know what she is supposed to lie about. Just a clueless dummy that checked the black and queer boxes.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
The Biden adm. is made up of Queers and Steers and I don't see one horn!
It's hard to imagine a more dysfunctional group of people in one place as Bidens Whitehouse.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Heh, I didn't think they could get someone worse than Peppermint Pattie, but they did. :)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
pasaki gets one point more then her. Never in my life have ive seen a more talented liar then paski. She can tell a bald face lie knowing everyone in the country knows its total bs and do it with a smile on her face. Its absolutely no wonder who hired her. She is proably the most highly paid and skillful liar in the world. Suprises me that putin wasnt recruiting her. Because shes even better at it then him. If there was an Olympic competition for lying they would have to give her all three medals.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

She can tell a bald face lie knowing everyone in the country knows its total bs and do it with a smile on her face.

You might be surprised by how many people in this country don't have a clue that she was lying.  People not being able to tell truth from lies is how the democrats get elected.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  When asked even the simplest question. the lesbian has to flip through 2-3 sheafs of notes...and even then has to make an excuse why she has no answer..

Rarely does the press get a straight out answer... doubt we ever heard a simple yes..no..or.."here's exactly how it is" .

For a refreshing change..try a few minutes of Kayleigh MacEnany...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIGcNA5cYDk

The othe two stooges combined..can't equal her toe nail !

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
Circle Back Psaki was bad, but she can’t hold a candle to this moron.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Do you suppose maybe  Joe hired her right out of high school... and right off the short bus ?

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
People not being able to tell truth from lies is how the democrats get elected.

Watch Dinish D'souza's "2000 Mules" (ask Matt for a link to see it free) and you will KNOW how Democrats get elected.  It ain't by telling the difference between the truth and a lie...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
People not being able to tell truth from lies is how the democrats get elected.

Watch Dinish D'souza's "2000 Mules" (ask Matt for a link to see it free) and you will KNOW how Democrats get elected.  It ain't by telling the difference between the truth and a lie...

Nope... they get elected by all democrats and a few know-nots, 'living a lie' !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  When we get a president Trump, DeSantis, Noem or any of a number of other eminently qualified conservative presidents, and assuming Kayleigh isn't available, my nomination for press secretary would be Candace Owens...

Here, Candace 'handles' some congressional numbskulls !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmuFIM4meXg